MapVoteLAv2 Accumulation Voting Issue

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: MapVoteLAv2 Accumulation Voting Issue

Post by sektor2111 »

Only my thoughts goes here
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:I know it has been a while since I was able to play around with this. Was a solution ever found or was anyone else able to duplicate this?
Haven't even tried any such mapvote with extra hyper multiple options. 2048 maps ?
I was simply playing custom games using stock and non-stock so called maps. More time playing, more issues were shown. I cannot say that I need a mapvote able to handle 5000 maps because I'm not sure if I have 300 real good maps, I'm using A.I. intensive in my games so... the most of stuff has bugs including stock (which slowly one by one I'll screw them properly). For personal usage I cleaned up codes from LA13 implementing other tie rule and I can use that even for MH and MA (there is no tie needed). Once I tried that MVX thing but I'm not sure if I want all time a double start (already involves a travel which I don't like)
Also I was toying at web stuff for MapVote in order to complete information required by buttons pressed and even I removed a button leading nowhere.
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:I really would like to use the v2 since it is a lot nicer looking.
I find nothing nicer just a screen resolution modified for a better view in high display resolutions (over 1024 × 768).
-=CoN=-Strych9
Average

Post by -=CoN=-Strych9 »

Yeah I am not so much wanting it for the number of maps as I am for the ability to read the map names better.
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

Maybe it works if your bots don´t show as humans and don´t have ping.....

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
-=CoN=-Strych9
Average

Post by -=CoN=-Strych9 »

done all kinds of testing. Does not matter if it is a map with built in bots or not. Same results.