My Mutator's

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
UTDeath
Skilled
Personal rank: Tournament Champion.

Re: My Mutator's

Post by UTDeath »

Just use it and eventually you will see it happen, it is not very often but it does happen. You may see the Death Message if it happens to someone else or you're gonna blow up yourself if it happens to you.
I triggered one at the end of a match. :D
You cannot kill what is already dead.
Ðàrk-_¦_-Ñìght.:
Average
Personal rank: Nameless Dragon

Post by Ðàrk-_¦_-Ñìght.: »

If you're really having that misfortune medor I would ask to know what other mutators you might be trying in conjunction with that... All cases I've been using it with that FRand() statically in place and it always works out. It isn't supposed to happen every single time, just "once in a blue moon" kind of thing.

In either case I've been busy with real life and also improving some really dumb mods I've made for Deus Ex. I do not mind if anyone modifies my mutators providing they are willing to give me their changes in return.
“I am a dragon without a name...”
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:I have try on a fresh new install UT with no one other mod and under DM,CTF.
No bad log.
Try in d3d d3d9 opengl.

The ini i use http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... Config.rar
UTDeath
Skilled
Personal rank: Tournament Champion.

Post by UTDeath »

Hi Medor, I don't think it has anything to do with your Unreal Tournament installment, your mutators or your .ini, I could be wrong of course but I think you just have not seen it in action.
You see, using the mutator could trigger an explosion on a Player but it is totally random, you could go for matches without it happening. Like I said, just play as you do and eventually you will see it, if you don't blow up then someone else will and you will see the death message of a Player that had some really bad luck. :P
The mutator does work, I have seen it.
You cannot kill what is already dead.
Ðàrk-_¦_-Ñìght.:
Average
Personal rank: Nameless Dragon

Post by Ðàrk-_¦_-Ñìght.: »

It really works best in 16 or 32 player situations since it has more pawns to test against.

I don't think UTGLR matters for something like this but I have tested Paintball Mode in UTGLR as well as kentie's d3d10drv and it works fine. I wouldn't know what would cause the decal replacer to not function apart from mutators or gametypes messing with the spawn notify or the mutator itself.
“I am a dragon without a name...”