So?Qwerty wrote:still an issue when using NW the instagib still runs out of ammo.
- Posts: 686
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
- Personal rank: I.T Master
- Location: New York
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm
- Personal rank: Dame. Vandora
- Location: TN, USA
BotPack.SniperArena+LCWeapons_0018.LCMutatorHitman wrote:I have a ques , I am running sniperarena-server TDM/DM with ZP so should i run ZPBasicWeaponsAddOnV210.SniperArena and LCWeapons_0018.LCMutator at the same time ? if no should I run it with BotPack.SniperArena+LCWeapons_0018.LCMutator and can it do longshoots like in the ZP ?
It won't have the special announcer/msg effect, but I can probably take a look at building one separately for LC, but I'd need the source that has the special announcer/msg effect.
could make these improvements, it would be very good!!!
LC sniper arena
LC shock arena
LC flack arena
LC sand ripper
LC rocket arena
LC pulse arena
LC gib arena
LC combo arena
184.108.40.206 1 Classic
220.127.116.11 2 Custom
- No longer processes hits originated before a player's death after respawning.
- No longer processes hits on players that are not collidable.
- Serverside trace function moved from weapons to LCStatics.
- Rewritten some validation checks.
- Tapping fire button on lag-compensated weapons will force the client to immediately send a position update.
(game tends to hold and merge various updates together before sending, this reduces lag on enforcer and minigun fire)
- Fixed crash on Siege when using jetpacks + piston.
Improved ZPv2 engine.
Improved LCv2 engine.
Improved weapon animation code on clients.
Improved and optimized element advancer.
Added more weapon variations.
Improved Impact Hammer, displays projectile boost with alt fire on clients.
Client settings now stored under [Client] section (version independant).
Vastly improved codebase.
You should apply this mutator on a gametype where there is no zp/newnet/ or other forks of newnet activated.
What do you mean by ''it''?shockpl wrote: It can be helped ?
You should be more clear on what your actual problem is.
I did add a few lines of code to prevent issues with UTPure's protections which are included in NewNet, but I have no idea how it'll mix.
The first problem will likely be the weapon replacer destroying all LC weapons.