No Damage

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
FXANBSS
Skilled

No Damage

Post by FXANBSS »

I'm bad scripting,i can't!

when you start a game, you are invincible and the bots too,the monsters when hits you don't appears that annoying red screen.

You Never take any damage,expect of the instant kill movers and when you type 'Walk' out of the map.

exists a mutator with that things?

(sorry for bad english).
ASLY

Re: No Damage

Post by ASLY »

1. Welcome in the forum!
2. You're a bad scripter, why?
3. Maybe you're using the "Stealth" mutator when everybody is invisible.
4. Which map do you playing?
5. I don't really understand what you mean with this problem.
FXANBSS
Skilled

Post by FXANBSS »

Is a mutator,when start a game,starts with god mode,you and the bots,without that annoying red screen when someone hit you.

2.I can't script correctly,too many errors.
3.no,i'm not using Stealth mutator.
4.I'm playing the map MH-HellfireV3-UTJMH.unr

Unlimited Health?
that mutator exists?
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

It's not a problem, he wants to know if there's a mutator out there somewhere that makes him, basically, invincible.

Unlimited? Dunno about that. There's plenty of health & ammo regenerators, that can constantly heal you... but as to unlimited, doubtful.

In MH I use the Excessive ammo/health regenerator. It keeps all ammo close to full that you're not using, and keeps restocking the ammo of the weapon you're using at the time. It's also keeps bringing up your health to 300, but you can still be hurt. You just have to back off sometimes to get your health back.

There's another mutator called Otium, which heals scary fast. Unfortunately it's not ideal for MH, as it heals everything on a map from animals, to players, to bots, and monsters.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

You could be talking about "Spawn-protection"
Some game-types make you invincible for a few seconds at the start.

I doubt there is a mutator to make you permanently invincible, as that is what the "God-mode" is for.
However it has to be said, that people who cheat because they don't like to die in a game, don't get any better at it.
You may as well push a match-stick in the mouse and go and do something else while the score builds-up.
FXANBSS
Skilled

Post by FXANBSS »

but with the spawn protection you can die. (falling damage and some liquids like the lava and slime.)
spark
Novice
Personal rank: AdminLatino | Tester

Post by spark »

Hablas español amigo? asi puedo ayudarte mejor :D
Last edited by spark on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Why do you want to play offline against bots without dying? ...that's boring.
FXANBSS
Skilled

Post by FXANBSS »

spark wrote:Hablas español amigo? asi puedo ayudarte mejor :D

OMG yo también hablo español :D

en mi partida soy invulnerable (también los bots),con un mutator que contiene Health Regenerator (lo encontre recientemente),lo modifique para que tenga 999999999 de vida pero sale esa pantalla roja cuando alguien te pega,pero es algo simple,no es mucha cosa.

ya encontré la solución,no hay problema,la pantalla roja no molestara,no importa.

Guys,all this is solved except of the red screen when a monster hit you but is a simple thing,lol i solved this myself O_o only i found a Health Regenerator and i configure when you starts a game,starts with 999999999 of health and the bots too!

@papercoffee:boring?!? but what happens when summon a super monster with 10000000000000 of health firing ultimaprotos oversurrections!
spark
Novice

Post by spark »

FXANBSS wrote:

en mi partida soy invulnerable (también los bots),con un mutator que contiene Health Regenerator (lo encontre recientemente),lo modifique para que tenga 999999999 de vida pero sale esa pantalla roja cuando alguien te pega,pero es algo simple,no es mucha cosa.

ya encontré la solución,no hay problema,la pantalla roja no molestara,no importa.

Guys,all this is solved except of the red screen when a monster hit you but is a simple thing,lol i solved this myself O_o only i found a Health Regenerator and i configure when you starts a game,starts with 999999999 of health and the bots too!

@papercoffee:boring?!? but what happens when summon a super monster with 10000000000000 of health firing ultimaprotos oversurrections!
Aqui esta para que quites la pantalla roja, entra a la carpeta system de ut UT, y busca el archivo llamado Unrealtournament.ini, lo abres y buscas la seccion:

[WinDrv.WindowsClient]

y donde dice: ScreenFlashes=True, ahi le pones false, asi:

ScreenFlashes=False

y Listo, lo guardas y ya no te saldra la pantalla roja.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

FXANBSS wrote:
...uhm... que?
FXANBSS wrote:i found a Health Regenerator and i configure when you starts a game,starts with 999999999 of health and the bots too!
1) Well don't not share. What's it called? Got a download link??
2) While not an MH map, download this · http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4133&p=41256 · and try that mutator with it. Should be fun!
FXANBSS wrote:@papercoffee:boring?!? but what happens when summon a super monster with 10000000000000 of health firing ultimaprotos oversurrections!
To the best of my knowledge, no such monster exists. Especially as the oversurrections haven't been released to the general public. Still, to answer your question, there's only 1 thing to do in those circumstances...

...DUCK!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
FXANBSS
Skilled

Post by FXANBSS »

Here's is the link of the health regenerator,lol is not really a health regenerator,have other things.

UTJMHv403UU.

http://www.files.unrealtournament.info/ ... H403UU.zip
spark
Novice

Post by spark »

EvilGrins wrote:
FXANBSS wrote:
...uhm... que?
:loool:

My language is spanish, i see he say's "sorry for my bad english" so i ask him if he speak spanish, so maybe he can explain more in spanish :P
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

FXANBSS wrote:@papercoffee:boring?!? but what happens when summon a super monster with 10000000000000 of health firing ultimaprotos oversurrections!
EvilGrins wrote:To the best of my knowledge, no such monster exists. Especially as the oversurrections haven't been released to the general public. Still, to answer your question, there's only 1 thing to do in those circumstances...

...DUCK!
Well ...I would never summon such a crazy monster.
But if I do I would take it like a MAN and fight this thing with everything I have ....or I would restart the map.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:If you are want you can set a limit health for monsters

In MH2
LimitMonsterHealth=True
maxMonsterHealth=15000

In MH http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... juster.zip