indivdual mutators as a host

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
remain_max

indivdual mutators as a host

Post by remain_max »

Hey guys. I was wondering if there was a way ,as a host to assign mutators or indivdual player conditions to one person at time through the console. I'm doing this in a LAN game and the players are willing participants :)
And also if there's a mod file or the like that essentially does the same thing I'm game for that too.
thanks!,
Max
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: indivdual mutators as a host

Post by EvilGrins »

Not sure about that but there is a mutator which comes with a cluster of other mutators, assigning a different random mutator to each player in a game.

Had it year ago, don't know if I still do. Let me get back to you, if I can at least find the name of it, if it sounds at all interesting, you might be able to google it.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
UT99.org

Re: indivdual mutators as a host

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:I really like this idea. I'll try explain what I think you mean. All players at the start of the match get assigned or choose a relic. They can't be dropped, and each time that player spawns they will automatically have that relic. It reminds me of Blizzard's upcoming shooter game Overwatch.

I can't recall seeing something like this in UT, close as you can get to it is summoning relics for yourself from the console as admin. Hit me up if nobody helps with this. Ideally a bidding war where people use accumulated "votes" type money to bid on relics. I'd choose the healing one every time, but it depends how much people are willing to pay. The votes could be accumulative for each round they play or based on their score. One relic each. Killer idea man