Looking for an old weapons mod for UT99

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Alemart_el_Redentor

Looking for an old weapons mod for UT99

Post by Alemart_el_Redentor »

Hello people, i am looking for an old weapon mod for the original UT, it actually had other mods with it, i recall one that was adding random explosive barrels to the map, other that make all the lights "disco" like and one called "flubberz", but the one i am looking was for the rocket launcher.
With this mod the rocket launcher was able to fire better aiming missiles, you could either fire them at will or wait for a lock, either way they were able to acquire and follow targets on their own, they were way better than standard rockets but they were not unavoidable, and they would make a quick speed dash when they were about to hit you. The secondary fire launched similar rockets with the same characteristic, but this ones would explode into a burst of flak before hitting you. This weapon mod had also an arena mode, it was replacing the normal rocket launcher and used the same ammo and skin as the default rocket launcher, however i remember that sometimes you had to drop the weapon and pick it back up for it to work., the mod was called "UT Seeking Rockets", but it was not any of the seeking rockets mods that are "popular" for UT99.
Please if somebody remembers anything i would really like to know, or even get the mod, i have been searching for it since many years already.
Thanks a lot.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: Looking for an old weapons mod for UT99

Post by JackGriffin »

So long, and thanks for all the fish