Score Announcer Mutator

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: Score Announcer Mutator

Post by sektor2111 »

Confusion, people, you did not see all forum sections... with goodies. Let's recall UTToolbox11 not "MutatorToolBox 2.0" if I well recall entire name is a multi-mutator having some stuff good to see. I'm convinced that is done by Gust (which is very good at coding) with a lot of useful general things. A couple of things there needs some external packages but it contains whatever interesting modules usable separate as needed. I gotta admit I did not test everything there, but you might give a try: ShowDamage, RegenHealth, RegenAmmo, Hitsounds (configurable), FasterSwitching (...) and more things as well. G00gle it...
~{kRiD}~
Average

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

Yes. UTToolbox is a nice little mutator equipped with a bunch of mutators inside it. I believe whomever mentioned it did so because it has the announcer mutator coded into it just as the author of this thread was searching for. Along with qfeedback which is the mutator I believe the guy was looking for.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Truthfully I'd love to get an announcer voice in some alien language, very gruff and deep, that nobody understands. Just so when people are playing it barks out something and everybody's like "What the Hell was that?!?"
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Give me the sounds you want used and I'll make that. Better yet I could make a container mod and let you assign the sounds yourself. Want me to do that?
So long, and thanks for all the fish
~{kRiD}~
Average

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

That sounds really good Jack!!!!
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I finished it. Uploading now to a new thread.
So long, and thanks for all the fish