Matrix Moves mod

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Krupt
Personal rank: Skilled

Matrix Moves mod

Post by Krupt »

G'day im new here although ive been playing ut99 for a while but in still not that good.

I was wondering if anybody knows where to get the matrix moves mod/ mutator from or if i have to create it.

And if i have to create it how would i go about doing that????
richierich
Personal rank: ut player

Re: Matrix Moves mod

Post by richierich »

Wish I knew
shadow342
Average
Personal rank: UT map maker

Post by shadow342 »

Belive me, you would rather search for it than create a mod :wink:. It takes a long time, anyways, you can find it here: Matrix Moves. I don't think it works though, (if you look at the comments below, you'll know what I mean :lol:.)
dikkelul
Personal rank: Dikke Lul

Post by dikkelul »

shadow342 wrote:Belive me, you would rather search for it than create a mod :wink:. It takes a long time, anyways, you can find it here: Matrix Moves. I don't think it works though, (if you look at the comments below, you'll know what I mean :lol:.)
Lol
dumgrunt

Post by dumgrunt »

sounds like a cool mod
neuroboosteur
Novice

Post by neuroboosteur »

'llo

I think it' a very good mutator :tu:

It Ad Intense stategic moves thaht can make great difference in gameplay in medium and close combat style map !!!

Even on over :agree1:

Go Test it, it worth the try !

Cya
weston88

Post by weston88 »

I think I tried this mod a long time ago, not very good.
Jediloop
Personal rank: Hey!

Post by Jediloop »

Don't agree. This is a great mod. I've been playing with it for a loong time. You should try it too :-)
blackpanther1327

Post by blackpanther1327 »

moddb mirrors not working please post an updated link or for those who actually have the umod or the original beta 4 zip please email it to me and i will post a weblink to the file from my personal google drive respecively.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

blackpanther1327 wrote:moddb mirrors not working please post an updated link or for those who actually have the umod or the original beta 4 zip please email it to me and i will post a weblink to the file from my personal google drive respecively.
You can get it here http://ut.noccer.de/Mutator/matrixmovesbeta4_umod.zip, along with previous versions should you so desire - also available on other UT files websites.