2GB extrra free storage

Discussions about everything else
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Re: 2GB extrra free storage

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Hellkeeper wrote:
papercoffee wrote: Girls, please ...everyone knows that the Gold Team is the superior team. I mean, it's gold ...GOLD!!!
Ahah, look at this sad bastard with his louzy team. Not even a default one in most maps, how pathetic. They even have to use a grandiose word for their piss-yellow livery.
This. Gold sucks.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Hellkeeper wrote:
papercoffee wrote: Girls, please ...everyone knows that the Gold Team is the superior team. I mean, it's gold ...GOLD!!!
Ahah, look at this sad bastard with his louzy team. Not even a default one in most maps, how pathetic.
Default? ...To be "default" is fitting for such blue deadbeats who wouldn't be considered to be on a map otherwise.
Gold is exceptional and would always win if they would play all the time ...it's just for fairness that we hold back and let others make their game.
Hellkeeper wrote:They even have to use a grandiose word for their piss-yellow livery.
Gold stands above such profanity ...you can yell at us your paltry taunts till all of you turn blue. ...Ups, too late.
Gustavo6046 wrote: Gold sucks.
You boorish REDneck ...every time it's your flag which get stolen first. Duds!!
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

"Can't we all just get along while we capture all of your flags?..."

--The green leader--
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Instagib! I would win, but just for fairness I hold back and let you three ignoble teams die. ;)
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Post by Hellkeeper »

papercoffee wrote: Default? ...To be "default" is fitting for such blue deadbeats who wouldn't be considered to be on a map otherwise.
Gold is exceptional and would always win if they would play all the time ...it's just for fairness that we hold back and let others make their game.
Of course, "we would totally win everything if we wanted, guyz!". What are you, 8 years old? You know, if gold is never invited, it's not just because we rare oh so afraid of your teeee-rific skilz.
Meanwhile, I've yet to see a match with nobody happily joining glorious blue or default red.
Spoiler
Did we successfully stop the nationalistic arguments?
You must construct additional pylons.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

UnrealGecko wrote:"Can't we all just get along while we capture all of your flags?..."

--The green leader--
See... typical green team behaviour. Perfidious till the end.
You know why Green sometimes has a chance to make a point? Because no one wants their flag!
Hellkeeper wrote:Of course, "we would totally win everything if we wanted, guyz!". What are you, 8 years old? You know, if gold is never invited, it's not just because we are oh so afraid of your teeee-rific skilz.
Pshaw, Who wants to come to a blue party anyway.
When was the last time you had a match against a real competitor and not those losers from red team?
You cowards leave the match every time our master team enters the arena ...so don't tell me something about skills. You baboons.
Spoiler
Hellkeeper wrote:Did we successfully stop the nationalistic arguments?
I think so ... :mrgreen:
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Let's analyze this anti-social bitching situation a bit.
  • Green is grass and I always step in it.
  • Yellow... seriously? It's not gold. Gold is your pis..you know it.
  • Blue. It's the water. I drink blue everytime after a match.
  • Red. It's the ketchup that I use in my pizza.
See? All teams lose to me!

Weapon of Destruction
Wises
Godlike
Personal rank: ...

Post by Wises »

offtopic entirely , however by this stage of the thread it is obvious that the topic was lost before the 'Yellow Brick Road' ...

few things IMO.

Google has been good to us , Microsoft (Never). I go for Google personally .. yes I know they are (American) and well all the secretive illumanati Robbers, Thieves and Murderers have already infiltrated this Awesome COMPANY.

Iam envious of all the 16-30 year olds that get to work/play there :/

Re: Signatures , Meh they are there for a reason and 'Oppinions' are like 'Arseholes' yup you guessed it.. EVERY-BODY HAS ONE!! lawls.

Re:Politics (Ma Favourite) well would you believe....

Your Birth-Certificate is a Fraud and has been setup as a secret Trustfund since you were born?
~ thats where your Country-Of-Origin gets all their MONEY from hehe.. YES you are worth your weight in GOLD!

^ Just like a PASSWORD your 'Name' is CaSeSeNsItIvE! , therefore Given "Name Who Gives A {SYSTEM NAME}" is NOT the same as;
"WHO GIVES A FUCK" , Although they look and sound the same.. this is where the fraud begins ;)

~ The WORD 'Person' has an entirely 'Different' meanning in "legalese" - a language where only Laywers/Judges/Other Cons understand, therefore a Person to these such entities = "A CORPORATE BODY" or actually that BIRTHCERTIFICATE aka STRAWMAN (yes from the Wizard of Oz).

~ Also the WORD 'UNDERSTAND' does not mean COMPREHEND , but rather ... Do you "STAND UNDER" our AUTHORITY.. ;)

if you are by this stage baffeled , confused , intrigued , pissed-off , bored or Oblivious... please DO-NOT click on any of the links in my SIG.

Less the TRUTH set you FREE from This FUCKING BULLSHIT we have been living all our menial lives :D

Cheers.
Wormbo
Adept

Post by Wormbo »

Small on-topic reminder: If something is free for you and offers seemingly a lot of benefit for little effort, you are quite likely not the customer but are actually providing (or being) the ware.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

Reminds me of this...
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

People are even dumber than the usual FB and Google examples.
I see people paying an extra £x per month, for x amount of "free" data and SMS.
Their basic contract usually starts at around £15-20 per month.

Ummm, if you had to pay up-front for something you can't have otherwise, then at what point is it free ?
People keep getting told they can save more money by spending more money, and they actually fall for it.

I use 2 "pay as you go" phones and spend on average about £5 (€6.36) per month on each.
In total my 2 phones cost me between £10-20 per month, and it is easy to set an Android to only use wifi for data.
You can also install an encrypted calls app on Androids and make your phone calls over the wifi for free.

People don't even know what free is anymore.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

Dr.Flay wrote:and it is easy to set an Android to only use wifi for data.
How? A friend of mine has an Android phone and nearly lost, in one download session, all it's money on the pre-paid card because the wifi connection went down without him noticing it.
Wormbo
Adept

Post by Wormbo »

Tell it to simply ignore the available data connection and it won't ever connect to the internet unless it can do so via WiFi. That should really be available in the quick-access options if you swipe down from the top of the screen.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

Ouch !
Yes I was prepared for it when I first got an Android, and disabled the data option before doing anything.
Google play store will kick in and start sending updates when you first use it

It is similar for all Androids, but brands differ and older ones may need you to go into the connections prefs in the main options.
There are usually 2 options so you can disable both wifi and data over the network.
This is often where you find the tracking options, which many people opt to leave off in the belief it helps with privacy.
As long as a phone is connected to the network, they have a location already.
Using the geolocation is very useful if you lose your phone because you don't need to ask your provider. Just look in your google account.

Various battery saver apps will give you easy control over these settings because they all eat more battery.
Finding a good one without ads is a pain but..
No ads, small and simple
https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/? ... .batteryfu