JackGriffin - whereabouts?

Discussions about everything else

Re: JackGriffin - whereabouts?

Postby SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} » Tue May 31, 2016 3:47 am

sektor2111 wrote:I'm not posting my e-mail because... I'm not nice... I'm perhaps old.

I can handle the not so nice... why..... because I worked in the food service industry for 20yrs and had to handle many not so nice people. :rock:

Clearly for me I find you more interesting than not nice. :tu:
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Postby DLD-RABBIT » Tue May 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Not so nice people :loool:
It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself-
Ferris Bueller
DLD-RABBIT
Average

Personal rank: *...*

Postby Red_Fist » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:54 pm

I should make a map that crashes, so everyone can put it on their server before it's fixed. :mad2:
Binary Space Partitioning
Red_Fist
Godlike

Postby Chamberly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Red_Fist wrote:I should make a map that crashes, so everyone can put it on their server before it's fixed. :mad2:

Lmao... beta map?
irc.globalgamers.net #uscript
http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript
Chamberly
Godlike

Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Postby JackGriffin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:23 pm

I'll be around a bit. Long story short is that I'm sidelined for the week and I can't do anything besides punch a keyboard and sleep. Might as well pad my post count around here...
Terraniux wrote:Veterans are not scary, they get scary when you question them in a inappropriate way.
Persons need a slap to the face, if they keep on doing routines on faults and true errors. Time to wake up and learn.
JackGriffin
Godlike

Personal rank: Hack coder

Postby Carbon » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:33 am

Keep padding the waistline while your at it! Gotta fatten you up, son! :)
Carbon
Inhuman

Personal rank: Hoarder.

Postby JackGriffin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Not gonna happen. In fact I'm stressing because I need britches really bad and wife plans on taking me tomorrow to get some new ones. I'm literally folding over the front of mine now to make them fit and she's tired of looking at that :lol2:
Terraniux wrote:Veterans are not scary, they get scary when you question them in a inappropriate way.
Persons need a slap to the face, if they keep on doing routines on faults and true errors. Time to wake up and learn.
JackGriffin
Godlike

Personal rank: Hack coder

Postby alicec19 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:32 am

JackGriffin wrote:Quick follow up. I've begun the transfer of literally everything to Carbon. He and I have spoken at great length away from the online forums and developed a good friendship. He's proven to be a great U-archivist and I trust his decisions. I just don't want my stuff to ever get lost or be unavailable. My personal work is only a small part of what I'm sending him. In truth if you made a mod and it's interesting or unique then I've decompiled it and I just sent him the source code ;)

On a personal update I'm getting a couple of emails so let me explain better. As far as I know the cancer isn't 'back'. It's common for later stage cancer patients to get a syndrome called cachexia. You can google it for more in depth explanation but the TL/DR of it is that it's a muscle wasting syndrome. I look completely bizarre because of this thing. I keep the pockets of fat that I have but my muscle mass has withered to almost nothing SPAM LINK REMOVED Each pound I lose comes directly from my muscle tissue and that's why it's so hard to battle. Less muscle=less energy so you have to rest more which means you build less muscle back. It's a nasty cycle. I'm almost a skin sack of bones lol. If you guys want I'll take a body shot and you can really see it in my shoulders and arms.

Anyway, the only treatment is full-load exercise. I've had to start training like it's a second job. Fuck. This. Shit. Exercising is hard (whine whine)... I miss being fat and lazy.

If I don't die I might be back in the fall. If I do die I'll let you know. If I have to work out like this forever then I might die on purpose :lol2: (JK.....kinda....)

Carbon has my full blessing to do anything he wants with anything I sent him. As always if it's my work anyone can use it however you want. Nothing I ever did was great but you might find it useful or worth improving. Now, excuse me please, I need to get that morning run in. Yay motivation!

Get it? The T-rex represents death and it's chasing me while I run screaming...Too subtle? :loool:

In any case, courage for your fight against this disease. My niece also has them, but she is not yet in the advanced stage. It is a serious illness and you have to be careful about everything you do or eat.
alicec19

Postby sektor2111 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:47 am

Good morning, alicec19, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay, and stop useless necro-bumping threads more or less sensitive without a constructive purpose. Have a nice sleep !
If you are bothering to read forum for 20 minutes you can see that Jack is pretty much active and probably the man is able to take care about himself because is pretty much an intelligent dude.
My UT Mapping works...
sektor2111
Godlike

Personal rank: 0.11

Postby Dr.Flay » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 am

The (now deactivated) user alicec19 is a forum spammer.
aliciadech261@gmail.com
Registered from 62.210.15.203
https://stopforumspam.com/search
3 more hits on that email
Dr.Flay
Site Staff

Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Postby sektor2111 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Addressing dumb-ass who made it and sending it to spread phrases. By looking and that post it was enough self-explanatory. Amazing is to see that they can still roan forums...
My UT Mapping works...
sektor2111
Godlike

Personal rank: 0.11

Previous

Return to Misc | Off-Topic