Big ass ball Gatling turret.

Discussions about everything else
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Big ass ball Gatling turret.

Post by SilverSound »

Image See the Balls on each side of the base? They are Giant ass Gatling turrets. I'd say two players tall. 256 UU in height I'd guess. I want to get something like that made for UT. I had an idea for a cool map game type related to these things. Also some general fun. I want to do this all myself but I'm not much of a modeling person. Best I can do is make a ball add a cylinder to it then import that to ut. Does anyone want to help with this type of endeavor? I can make the code for it. easy child of the Stationary pawn plus some twerking from other classes. Texturing can be a simple metal overlay nothing fancy needed. I think it's animations that would be the biggest problem for me personally. I don't know how this is all done.

Not me asking someone to do it for me. I just felt the urge to post about this to see if anyone else was interested in pitching in. Probably won't get to this right away at the moment.

Projectile will be a semi slow lazer type projectile a lot like the UT2k4 sentenal beam.
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."