[Unreal] Using Titan to get into Attic

Discussions about everything else
Bach
Novice

[Unreal] Using Titan to get into Attic

Post by Bach »

In the Spire Village level there are three Titans. Past the village you face the second Titan. Instead of trying to kill it, take shelter in the hut that's next to it. He'll follow you and block the door but can't get in. You'll find that there's an attic in the hut but no ladder to get up into it. When the Titan bashes the ground he launches you into the air so position yourself just under the attic door and wait for his next smash. You'll get launched into the attic where you'll find if I remember correctly some rocket launcher ammo. Then you can go about killing the Titan from the doorway of the hut. Anyone else know of this trick?
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Re: [Unreal] Using Titan to get into Attic

Post by Spectra »

There are also jumpboots in one of houses, but I didn't know this trick for this map.
This similar trick is also used in Dark Arena, where you face the titan for the first time. Using this same trick, you can get Super Health.
Last edited by Spectra on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bach
Novice

Re: [Unreal] Using Titan to get into Attic

Post by Bach »

Spectra wrote:There are also jumpboots in one of houses, but I didn't know this trick for this map.
This similar trick is also used Dark Arena where you face the titan for the first time. Using this same trick, you can get Super Health.
Oh nice. I wasn't aware of that one. I would have had an easier time on that level if I was aware.

I haven't gotten the hang of the jump boots yet. Just once I've used them successfully and that was to just get more ammo on that crashed spaceship. Most of the time I use them I end up just bashing myself into the ceiling.