Wheel Of Time Wot Unreal Engine 1 bots?

Discussions about everything else
256 colors
Novice

Re: Wheel Of Time Wot Unreal Engine 1 bots?

Post by 256 colors »

Yes very true
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

If you change the team to 0 they don't fight you, but will fight a monster pawn (team 255)

If you make the same map a "Arena" gametype, the once nice pawn will attack you, non monster that was set to 0.
After I died the human pawn then attacked the monster pawn.

So I think if you spawned bot types you could make the spawn setting in the creature factory to team 0

and spawn others with 255, no gametype .

I think the "battle" gametype is for teams, like team DM.

You would have to take an existing map and insert factories that spawn pawns, other wise there is no one to fight all those stock arena and battle maps have no enemies , just an empty map.. Then set the teams up for a match.

In other words, since the game don't have bots and only human players, you would need to take an existing map and make it spawn your friends and enemies. like Team DM.

But I think arena gametype could be the equal to regular DM, where all enemies want to kill you.
Binary Space Partitioning
256 colors
Novice

Post by 256 colors »

I found a much better page with a bucket load more of information UnrealGGecko said he wanted to know about lvl editor
http://www.wheelgame.com/default.asp
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

Stuff, UC files and others 180 meg.

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=07A ... Mca-ecPD3w

Use 7 zip so the class directories stay. People who do some programing might want to check out some of the UC files.

I put the textures in there, so in UT edit , open all of them, then import the map from WOT t3d export. The arena and battle maps t3d import into UT pretty dang good.
Last edited by Red_Fist on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
256 colors
Novice

Post by 256 colors »

Red_Fist wrote:Stuff, UC files and others 180 meg.

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=07A ... Mca-ecPD3w
Ok thank's
256 colors
Novice

Post by 256 colors »

Someone told me these, for very basic bots. I don't know how relevant this stuff is?

Summon Houndbot
Summon WhitecloakBot
Summon ForsakenBot
Summon AesSedaiBot

I also have a game breaking bug that only allows me to setup controls for Multiplayer.
When I use same controls for single player nothing happens no matter what I do?
I will upload some config files so someone can help work out what's going on, please
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

No, I think your "bot" text part is not in there. it's just Hound - Archer,,,, etc etc all though they are used, but there is no """"""""""""""Bot"
256 colors
Novice

Post by 256 colors »

Red_Fist wrote:No, I think your "bot" text part is not in there. it's just Hound - Archer,,,, etc etc all though they are used, but there is no """"""""""""""Bot"
Okay, I worked out the game breaking part for controls. In windows 10 compatibility mode for windows 7 must be used.
I'm going to send invites to the Steam group for multiplayer games so anybody interested just leave Steam contact details here