gaming has became trash

Discussions about everything else

Re: gaming has became trash

Postby papercoffee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:07 am

Are we now going to talk about wood clearing?
Guys, this was a thread about trash games.

Anyway ... those "locusts" are the bane of every healthy environments and economy.
sektor2111 wrote:As I know so far our wood is happily exported by some "business-man" types and then they forget to plant new trees back.
Are still some forests left? I was only two times as a little child in Romania ...visiting my grandparents. I can remember the thick woodlands around cities and villages. I had never the time or money to visit this land again. :(
papercoffee
Site Staff

Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Postby sektor2111 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:39 am

Umm... the topic I think was moved into other thread but... people did not see the problem...
sektor2111
Godlike

Postby makemeunreal » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:54 pm

My gaming repertoire consists of the Unreal games. Nothing else.
Others aren't worth the time one could spend with them. For me at least.
UNREAL
makemeunreal
Masterful

Personal rank: UNREAL

Postby nogardilaref » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:15 pm

makemeunreal wrote:My gaming repertoire consists of the Unreal games. Nothing else.
Others aren't worth the time one could spend with them. For me at least.

How many of them you actually tried?

In my own case, I dislike most games out there, it's the same formula executed in the same manner over and over making them bland, but still there are a few which stand out, depending on the genre you like.
One of the games I like a lot for example is Killing Floor 2, and it happens to be on free weekend now on Steam, and with a special Christmas update where they changed all monsters awesomely, and among some other really good changes. I suggest you guys to give it a try, and it's an Unreal Engine 3 game btw:

If you like lots of gore and blood, along with a very dark and fun setting, this is for you. Also, while the trailer doesn't show it, the weapon variety is quite extensive, and you even have a melee class (which is my favorite, nothing beats hacking these monsters with a sword you can actually control move-wise, like in Chivalry).
I have been playing this game for years.
nogardilaref
Masterful

Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Previous

Return to Misc | Off-Topic