topic

Discussions about everything else
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Re: [Newcomer's maps]Jake 19

Post by Terraniux »

I'm getting the feeling MME and Jake are one and the same person, anyone else has this feeling? :|
After every post regardless of the account, they have the same format, and after some post is made they follow each other up within 10 minutes.
Or are you really two (close) friends / brothers? MME, the board talked about this. Your making too many map posts again. Would be better to merge all 1 one topic and present it all there. :omfg:

How many active projects do you have at the moment, over a 1000? I appreciate the UT help and all that, and new maps, but it starts all over again. :???:
This member can only post when permitted.
makemeunreal
Masterful

Post by makemeunreal »

IQ.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:v
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

wow.......ok......... You got issues man -- what's wrong? I rest my case. Go outside and enjoy the sun. It helps. I will not respond here anymore.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

makemeunreal wrote: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:v
Yes ...exactly my reaction when I did see THIS.

Well done ...you and your friend stripped down a stock map and made it even worse. :gj:

Edit---------------
deleted some rudeness.

Edit2-------------
Edited the post because I overreacted and that's normally not my behaviour. Who ever did read my verbal derailment... sorry.
But makemeunreal is still on my ignore list.
Tyr
Skilled

Post by Tyr »

Entertaining stuff here. Especially this quickly escalating hypertriggered ragekid at the beginning. :D
Released:
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

papercoffee wrote:But makemeunreal is still on my ignore list.
I see his rank "BANNED" right now...
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

I know I told that I would not reply here again, but if I may,

I send Jake a valuable message. I hope it changes his minds and turns him from red to green again. :agree1: :highfive:

We all have our times people, but second chances are all ours to give !
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

sektor2111 wrote:I see his rank "BANNED" right now...
That's his personal rank. You can write there whatever you want.
This is how a real banned account looks like. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5464
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

All I can say is it's much worse that doublepost, He should only be allowed to post in his own personal thread.

And any talk of elitism , is my job, enough is enough.
Binary Space Partitioning
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

papercoffee wrote:
This is how a real banned account looks like. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5464
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Star Track: The Wrath Of Kaal

I've heard it means "bald" in dutch.
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
papercoffee wrote:
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Star Track: The Wrath Of Kaal

I've heard it means "bald" in dutch.
I'm dutch. Confirming those words. Kaal is dutch for "bald" hahahahahaahaha. You made my evening.

The return of the bald one. hahahahahahahah :thuup: :lol: :lol:
nogardilaref
Masterful
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Post by nogardilaref »

Whether it's his first time on a forum or not is not an excuse.
I still clearly remember the first time I joined a forum, and it was a UT99 forum actually, and my own perception back then, and the reason I had joined was "these guys are awesome", and I very humbly took the first steps into participating, and showing my content.

And I am telling you, my first works were also pretty much editing existing standard UT maps into new ones, the same thing with mods, so we all started pretty much the same way and, personally speaking, I still remember it quite vividly, and I did not talk down to anyone (at least at the start, I did mistakes as anyone else over time).
And the result was, despite my shitty work at the start, having support and constructive criticism from others.

Make no mistake however, I was also a rather immature kid back then, and I didn't like much if someone talked shit about my stuff, no one does, but my own stance from the start was that I knew I could get some flak over how shitty my initial work was, and I heard everyone out, and I got kindness in return instead.
As a result, I am pretty comfortable discussing things out nowadays, almost a decade later, providing and receiving criticism, and creating things which I can pretty much be truly proud of.

So I know very well what he's going through, and all he needs to do is to chill out, not take almost anything said here personally, and put faith on us that whenever we say something sucks or is wrong or could be improved, it's for his own good, and not to diminish in any way his effort.
The moment he understands this, and wishes to act accordingly, he's more than welcome to participate and post more of his work imho, and hopefully learn in the process. :tu:

EDIT: And I just noticed he "deleted" his first post, so this is no longer a topic to be in the Mapping section I believe, so perhaps it's best to just move it to Offtopic?
papercoffee wrote:
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

nogardilaref wrote: EDIT: And I just noticed he "deleted" his first post, so this is no longer a topic to be in the Mapping section I believe, so perhaps it's best to just move it to Offtopic?
Done.
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

nogardilaref wrote:The moment he understands this, and wishes to act accordingly, he's more than welcome to participate and post more of his work imho, and hopefully learn in the process. :tu:
I hope that too :thuup: , but don't expect it. I've send him a valuable PM, his response : You ( guys) made look I'm sort of..... Back off, and f8......... offf, I'd like to be alone and get this over with.
He is closing the circle in his mind. No one gets in, no one gets out.

Let the Fire burn to charcoal, let it burn quietly, and go out.
The poor guy has had enough. He tried well but overreacted. We tried, we failed.

It's his turn to respond as an adult now. Do not put oil or any material on it now.

Advice : IF he leaves it this - we should -- close the discussion - lock?
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Re: topic

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Oh man that Kaal's avatar. So they still kept it on Epic's forums.
There were a lot of funny threads regarding Kaal, also this old discovery back in the day that shared similarities with Kaal:
https://forums.beyondunreal.com/threads ... er.197562/