Any RUST players?

Discussions about everything else
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Any RUST players?

Post by JackGriffin »

Been playing this some and it's quite fun. I was thinking of getting a server.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Any RUST players?

Post by papercoffee »

JackGriffin wrote:Been playing this some and it's quite fun. I was thinking of getting a server.
RUST? I have some on my central heating...
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

HAHAHAHA
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

Used to play it for while. Too many greedy admins, cheaters and annoying "cuhhhnnnts". Big time idiots. After a 2 months try harding to still like it, I gave up.
Also the game is slow, unfair, and unable to able to choose gender. The downs were to much for lesser ups of the game.

It causes nothing but an angry mood in the end. No matter the cool the person has. I've met players that couldn't get upset. No matter what. Chill guys.
Rust changed that. They got a burnout so hard they didn't game for a whole week on the pc. I think one of them also broke his KB when his base was raided to the bone, and he was kicked out of the server, while doing all the hard work.
Trust absolutely no-one.

But those are my experiences.

Also I came across this article: http://www.pcgamer.com/garry-newman-ask ... p-playing/
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
So for me there is no reason to install it again. Unless someone gives me a reason?
This member can only post when permitted.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

And that's why superman works alone. I mean...that's why long ago there was no such thing as "early access" where players just went by masses into a game. It did work better that way. Perhaps there should have been a way to limit the people who get the early access.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I think I'm going to run a PvE server with no raiding/killing. The learning curve is harsh for Rust but having a server that keeps that down might be nice. If anyone does play and wants to haunt a server with setup like that let me know. Judging by my past experiences with running PvE servers in DayZ Epoch I'll need some active admins.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I'd consider it if I had some real machine to play it on though. (and something else than my limited use connection)
Aldebaran
Masterful

Post by Aldebaran »

They plan to leave Early Access of Rust on the 8th February 2018. The price will be increasing then from its current $19.99 to $34.99, on steam sale it will be perhaps still cheaper. Game updates should come each month. The game isn't bad for me, it only takes some time to build up your character as in some other games too. I think the price info can be important for some users here looking around what game could be interesting, that's why I bumped this thread...
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Never heard of it.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Hitman
Adept

Post by Hitman »

I dont play it myself but here is a video about it..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcvDUxdmntw