Troublin' "In-Real-Life" events

Discussions about everything else
makemeunreal
Masterful

Troublin' "In-Real-Life" events

Post by makemeunreal »

Hello there!

Every one of us had (or will have) very important milestones in their lives. The most important one for me has just appeared.
One I won't pass the way I did others in the past. I'll have to work very hard this time which will be a very difficult task for me as I've never been a "hard-worker" type.
Being born with a really-strong-mind is a blessed thing but it also carries the potential of a wrong self-esteem to form.

Unreal became my very own and only addiction of mine, so severe I often find myself checking all the different forums every few minutes. Unreal became a family-member here you know. There's pretty much no place around me where Unreal is not present. Which is okay as I found joy in it. But I'll really have to cut this passion for a while as I'll need every free seconds to reach the goal of my life I set.
A goal that will never be reached without fighting hard with mysef.

Some of you may already know the goal as it's pretty obvius. Most of you may bless this day as I'll cut myself away.
I had my fights and I'm still pretty sure that you guys should be more polite in order to get some fresh meat to the grinder. The community was very different back then when I joined. Been a "spectator" since 2003.

For those who are before their own milestones (regarding studies), a weaker but hard workin' mind will always surpass the natural talent that is accompanied with laziness.

Have fun guys!
Can't wait to see next year's "the day MMU left events" emergin' all over the community. :'D

Ps:. Always improve yourself, and learn as much stuff as you can. Grab every single bit of information as it makes you more valuable.
Do pursue your dreams!
Here's a car mechanic, surveyor, water-mechanic, wastewater-drinking water technician who's on it's way to become a veterinarian. Wish me luck as I'll need it. Hard times ahead. :'D
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Re: Troublin' "In-Real-Life" events

Post by Terraniux »

Edited my post.

* ahem * test, one , test, one, two, three.

Is this mic working ? * AHEEEEEEEM*

I think the mic is working?

Let me summon some points. :

1 You are a nice guy,
2 You are a smart guy
3 . Unreal = UNREAL , a game, which is your HOBBY , which is good! Please do enjoy!
4. You are a valuable member here.

So let this thread only, and be only be about you. ---> We want to know you and be helpful to you.

So MakeMeUnreal. How can I or UT99.org help you?

Tell us who you are and your whereabouts ? :agree1: :thuup: :thuup:

Good luck!
Last edited by Terraniux on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This member can only post when permitted.
nogardilaref
Masterful
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Post by nogardilaref »

Good luck. :tu:
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

Call Unreal a hobby

And you can't be any better than helping animals, I always wanted to be a billionaire so I could buy our vet a whole new building and blood test facility.
They have to send blood out to a college, and we have to wait longer.

You will do fine. :tu:

But if you start healing pupae, :loool:
Binary Space Partitioning
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

Red_Fist wrote: But if you start healing pupae, :loool:
Haha, the Skaarj will be certainly interested. The liandri mining corporation will not be amused. :mrgreen:
This member can only post when permitted.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

To become a veterinarian is an honourable goal.
And before someone think I'm making fun about him ... I mean it, those people are very important for our society.

From me as well. Good Luck!
XaNKoNII
Skilled
Personal rank: Phenix

Post by XaNKoNII »

You allways stroke me as weird, but... i all in all I saw someone interested and active in the comunity.
I hope you still keep from time to time Unreali'n :wink:
For the past 6 months I've been in the Fireman recruit and it aint easy to study hard for something you like but if you balance work/relaxation right you can keep it up and before you know it you're a step away from actually work on the area :tu:
Keep in touch and dedicate yourself into it