Drama around Sektor and sektor2111

Discussions about everything else
User avatar
~{kRiD}~
Average
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Drama around Sektor and sektor2111

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

I really love how critical you are sektor when i recall having quite a few PM's from your ass a looong time ago asking for help. like i said i been out the business for a couple of years due to you know, probably something you lack, a LIFE!

Anyways ..

Jack, do you have time now? Do you remember this project, a looong time ago? EnhancedUT?! Well this is the same mod only stepped WAAAAYYYY up. It has player replication like UTES because I too have custom scoreboards. But all of that call's from a different class E.A ServerInfo. The problem is somewhere in the HUD's as I removed them from the mod and was able to get it to compile no errors. a few script warnings from forgotten texture imports, 2 sec fix there ...

Barbie, thank you sooo much for your insight as well. I'd be happy to zipp and send to either Jack or yourself. I know you two from around the community a waays back so no trust issues there. Really appreciate the help. There's a lot going on here. 88 classes and still growing!

Either of you looking thru the code, you will notice there a few things left unlinked like the UTEP_WeaponHitEffect, new shockproj effects, ect .. This was on purpose. Trying to get the mod online and testable before i go forcing everything all at once. any experienced modder knows to do it a little at a time. Flood thru doing this and that then test at the end will ONLY result in MANY MANY headaches -_-

Uhhhh, this was kinda rushed, kidos doctors appt. If i forgot anything please let me know. I will upload now when i leave and upload and PM either of you a link a bit later on!
Image
User avatar
sektor2111
Godlike
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: On the roof.

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by sektor2111 »

~{kRiD}~ wrote:I really love how critical you are sektor when i recall having quite a few PM's from your ass a looong time ago asking for help.
You are lost as an alien as I can see so far.
I DID NOT ASKED YOU NOTHING EVER IN ANY PM.Do you have any mental problems ? Excuse my direct question.
There are two people in this forum, one is sektor2111 and other one is sektor, yeah, do read UDEMO or use search button for it. At this moment I don't see what I can learn from you since you cannot even compile a few things, so take a break... the one who need LIFE is YOU together with yourself :lol2:.

I just read this topic drawing my conclusion. If my conclusion is disturbing for you I do not even care, it's My opinion and my normal human right in sharing it. You don't have to be worried, I won't bother to post here - btw, I have compiled such UTES things even imported in game-types. Good not see that you were suddenly reacting like burned in ass at my short opinion, that's perfect so far...

Next time I will attack that "krido" doing WSRH ripped from UTToolBox by Gust and writing crapped read-me as a noob code thief - now you just simply go and get a life, I smoked these farts a long time ago.

You can add me to your foes list because this is what I'll do with you.
User avatar
~{kRiD}~
Average
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

PM's would go back to unrealadmin. you don't even know who i am ...

to more pressing matters. this "poor read me" omg. you were a newb once too. and yes WSRH is from UTToolbox. was asked to do the export so. like many others around here i did something to help someone. and reference was given in my read me released in MY OFFICIAL download so.. again, where was i wrong?

my point of the matter with this was, if I was a TOTAL NEWB, and came asking a question as i did, it was appropriate for you to respond to me the way you did? you can have your opinion all you want but when someone ask's for help you don't respond in such a manner. this is why i copped an attitude!

p.s.
keep me on the foes list.
Image
User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
Posts: 10246
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by papercoffee »

Gentleman ...please.

Don't foe each other there is certainly just a misunderstanding involved.
@ ~{kRiD}~ did you use that nickname on UA as well?
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Biggest issue here is that krid is still younger in age than most of us that have been playing UT99 for years or when was released. He clearly has personal life deals that so super-seed this UT compilation. Honestly he shouldn't even be caring about someone that rubbed him wrong years ago. He should be caring more about those in his life than a damn PC game. But what turns his gears is stuff that was said in the past on UA from Nelsona. I'm not gonna try to guess what his real beef with Nelsona is but they should settle it in PM's.

As for UTEP is concerned it is indeed krid's project but has included my UTEW weapons with it provided I let him use them. Krid has also requested to use my UTES scoreboard mod to include in his UTEP but I don't see the relevance of adding this to a weapons mod. UTES is my only real legacy in UT99 at this time and I would like to keep on building on it without someone wanting to add it to there own mod.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
sektor2111
Godlike
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: On the roof.

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by sektor2111 »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote:But what turns his gears is stuff that was said in the past on UA from Nelsona. I'm not gonna try to guess what his real beef with Nelsona is but they should settle it in PM's.
I don't have any account at UA as a first matter of fact so I did not send any PM to this nice dude - and doesn't look like will happen. So draw your conclusion about his reaction speaking about my ass. And btw my ass is now in a good state because of surgery which I had in April. The only issue is that now I'm farting sometimes with less control so probably my fart has gone into his head and now he got brain-farts about coding stuff where Higor was involved due to the coding level required around this mod. All I have to say is that Sektor has done an update to UDemo and helping Higor with something, is entirely another person not me, which I'm as usual sektor2111 without having any account at UA.
Last edited by sektor2111 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Maybe it is time you had an administrator change your name to "Nelsona". Then there is no mistaken identity.
Image
Image
Image
JackGriffin
Godlike
Posts: 3767
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by JackGriffin »

Nelsona wrote:And btw my ass is now in a good state because of surgery which I had in April. The only issue is that now I'm farting sometimes with less control
Image

Krid: I'm glad to help someone out but if I'm digging into 88 classes for anyone I'm getting my dick sucked. That's way too much to try to wade through...
On a for real note, I'm sorry about your current situation. If you ever need to serious talk/vent you let me know and I'll send you my cell #. We all bust each other's balls pretty hard but I'm happy to be there if you need it.

Anyway, TBH you guys are about to lose me to RUST. I've been dabbling in modding for the Unity engine and that game is as much fun as UT for me.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
nogardilaref
Masterful
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by nogardilaref »

Lately it seems half of the topics devolve into drama for some reason...
User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
Posts: 10246
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by papercoffee »

nogardilaref wrote:Lately it seems half of the topics devolve into drama for some reason...
Because it's the seasons of drama and despair ...
JackGriffin
Godlike
Posts: 3767
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by JackGriffin »

I said this in private but it bears being said in public. If the toxicity of this forum doesn't diminish you guys are forcing temp bans and harsher treatment. I made a joke in the Christmas thread but it's truthful at it's core. I'm starting to enjoy reading the forums less and less because of all the mud slinging and attacking. It really is becoming a dumpster fire. No new people will ever come after reading that shit. Give it a break, jeez.

To staff: I'm a nobody but given the trend lately it might be time to sit people out a small time period if they misbehave. I can't be the only one feeling really discouraged by the last month's postings. It's time to sweep up the house or it's going to get worse.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
Posts: 3252
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by OjitroC »

JackGriffin wrote: ... I can't be the only one feeling really discouraged by the last month's postings. It's time to sweep up the house or it's going to get worse.
You certainly aren't - agree wholeheartedly with all you say here. I do think firmer action is needed.
User avatar
sektor2111
Godlike
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: On the roof.

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by sektor2111 »

That's why I won't be a great reader here next year. I must let jesters to spread "their" awesome works relaxed without to feel disturbed or confused. As you might know (or not) usually I keep my words.
Cubes announced with whistles and bells and big red letters, mods "greatly" done, taking a messed up mutator in account and developing an entire mapping contest for that piece of junk, talking about how to damage player with bad http content because we can read files and browse crap with UT, etc. For sure this "modding type" spree will not stop because the moon it's on the sky, so me one I'm not a curious guy about which is next step to down-hill route properly developed by "new blood" as mentioned somewhere. It's end of 2017 so I have to draw simple UT related plans for 2018 - HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance !
Last edited by sektor2111 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
Posts: 10246
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by papercoffee »

1. Be kind to each other, because this is a support and community forum and no flame-forum. Insulting statements are unwanted in any case. Asssure that discussions are always led objective and do not end in a personal battle. Resolve issues outside the board or consult a moderator.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=149

I'll enforce this rule now more strictly.
nogardilaref
Masterful
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Re: RE: Compile Error

Post by nogardilaref »

It's ironic how you seem to be excluding yourself from the overall problem, Nelsona.

Also, it seems that there has been a tendency to go off-topic, although for that one I am also at fault myself.
Therefore, I would suggest this topic to be split up so we can keep talking about these drama issues and whatnot in a separate topic.