Extreme dry season in Europe

Discussions about everything else
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Re: Extreme dry season in Europe

Post by Terraniux »

Monday and tuesday also around 40c here, because I leave eastern of the country.

Pray for rain people. Our local farmers are runnning out of options here.
We may not water nature (government / area rules ), but also there is nothing to to water because ALL SMALL RIVERS and BEAKS AND DISHWATERS are DRIED UP....and all kinds of water supplements
that kind are either empty or nearly.

of It's going to be 2 though days.
Go-Go Gatget.......... Airco device..... :loool: :lol2:

MAYBE... MAYBE wednesday rain and a temperature drop???

What are the latest updates out there in the rest of Europe folks?
This member can only post when permitted.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Terraniux wrote:What are the latest updates out there in the rest of Europe folks?
Daily rains here are already damaging people's crops around - not all vegetables do need so much water. I did not see a single day without an easy or heavy rain here.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I really think you're missing the obvious guys. There are huge gaps that can't be accounted for.

So it might be either long-term planned weather terrorism (no they can't control the weather really, but they can "nudge" it here and there)..

Or it's the end of times...

It was predicted that with the coming of antichrist there would be a drought being striken...and this is not just christianity.

The antichrist is said to then invite people to him because there's "plenty food and water" at his "house".

Perhaps it has more importance to you however as I might not even be from this world myself, having remembered standing on a red "field" as a memory before I was either born or placed here on Earth...

;)
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Post by Hellkeeper »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:Or it's the end of times...
We're already past this point, the end of times was a few years ago. Now the Earth is becoming Hell itself. :satan:
You must construct additional pylons.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

When was the end of times then? 2013-2014?

I always get the feeling like I exited from universe that stopped existing...
Hellkeeper
Inhuman

Post by Hellkeeper »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:When was the end of times then? 2013-2014?
Can't pinpoint it for sure. Probably 2014, when UT2004 turned 10 and I started feeling old. Everything since then has felt fake.
rjmno1
Masterful
Personal rank: masterfull
Location: https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home

Post by rjmno1 »

i agree fully on this topic i,m living in holland in the south in limbourg and it is also very hot in here more then a month no rain did fall so far.They say on the television that the rain will come in the first half on august till so far no rain is falling and evrything is drying out, water not at normal depth and the grass is brown.This weather will be normal in spain during hollyday season.They did say that on upcoming wednesday the rain will fall for the first in 6 weeks.
I will hope that the rain will hold on for a week or otherwise it most rain very hard for a long period of time.ppff its also not windy here.Tomorow 36 grades Celsius.

unreal tournament 99
®
ImageImage
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home mine home ut99 website.
https://richardmoust105.blogspot.com/20 ... ef-in.html dutch blog page about ut99 settings.
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

How are you holding up guys, how is the southern countries doing?

Please say you are cool. :mrgreen: :thuup: it is legit now :tongue:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Nope, still as warm as a fresh baked bread.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

From 44ºC, to now an average of 25ºC tops throughout the entire week during the day. Loving it. :mrgreen:
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Brazil's relatively fine. Not a hot day, although slightly warmer it was today, compared to what winter should be in the south, where I am.

There are the pros and the cons of living in the Southern hemisphere; I'd say this is one of the pros.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Lithuania was also dried up and over 30°C the past weeks. Got cooler to 20°C on the weekend but now back to regular scheduled programming: dry and hot all day everyday :omfg:
Hellkeeper
Inhuman

Post by Hellkeeper »

Feralidragon wrote:From 44ºC, to now an average of 25ºC tops throughout the entire week during the day. Loving it. :mrgreen:
Yep, just lost 10°C overnight, life feels good again and the world as gone from hellish to beautiful and inspiring. :P
Chris
Experienced

Post by Chris »

Temperature is down to 25-30C here as well, still pretty damn humid in this area of Busan. Especially living in a valley with Mountains pretty much blocking cool winds. We have barely had any rain, altho no major wildfires that I know of.
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

Wooooohoooooo! We had finally a day of rain now. Some good rain. If this keeps up, I am getting optimistic again! Temperature around the 24.
The farmers are literally crying of happiness now. They had to take desperate measures.

But it could be me, I have this underbelly feeling we will be facing more of this weird yet extreme weather patterns. :nonono: :what: