Extreme dry season in Europe

Discussions about everything else
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Extreme dry season in Europe

Post by Terraniux »

I am sure you are well aware of what I am meaning with the title.

Here in the Netherlands it hasn't rain for 10 weeks now , (if you don't count the minor extra small rainfalls )

It is WEEK 10 now ( counting from 3rd week of may now).

SOME videos I found on youtube

RO1zt1KE30A

py5ytm0ZNGg
I believe rest of Europe is extremely dry too. It is tuning into a DESERT

SO what is up, what are your thoughs?

Did we humans do this? Weather Manipulation by the elite ? Stars / something planetary aliment? Or is the Mother Earth just plainly confused, or is this is a once in a life time cycle??

I HAVE NO IDEA.

This is our local river, where I live. It could dry after 6 weeks or more, if this keeps up. THIS IS A VERY LARGE river.

Please share your thoughts
Last edited by Terraniux on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This member can only post when permitted.
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Extreme dry season in Europe

Post by OjitroC »

This should be in OFF TOPIC.

Don't forget there are parts of Western Europe where no rain for ten weeks is perfectly normal!

But seriously
Terraniux wrote:SO what is up, what are your thoughs?
Did we humans do this? Weather Manipulation by the elite ? Stars / something planetary aliment? Or is the Mother Earth just plainly confused, or is this is a once in a life time cycle??
In Europe, it's due to the current position of the Jet Stream which has 'locked in' an area of high pressure (resulting in clear skies, no rain and high temperatures). The shift in the Gulf Stream may also have had some impact on warming (and the lack of rain) in some parts of Europe. There are, of course, heatwaves in other parts of the world as well.

It could well be due to climate change or, at least, made worse by it - "Climate change resulting from human activities made the current Europe-wide heatwave more than twice as likely to occur" according to a recent study which "compared the current high temperatures with historical records from seven weather stations, in different parts of Europe" (see an outline of the research at https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-44980363)

"is this is a once in a life time cycle??" - no, probably not. The research cited above suggests return periods of every 10 years for Scandanavia and (sorry) every 5 years for the Netherlands.
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

It could well be due to climate change or, at least, made worse by it - "Climate change resulting from human activities made the current Europe-wide heatwave more than twice as likely to occur" according to a recent study which "compared the current high temperatures with historical records from seven weather stations, in different parts of Europe" (see an outline of the research at https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-44980363)
So we humans caused it? Hm...... Airplanes , cars..... toxic emitted gasses and smoke. The usual story? It could be.... I guess. :noidea

I believe there is more. I would love to show you our forecast newschannel here. We have broken record after record after record, in over 40 years .... concerning temperatures and their lengths.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

How hot is it in the Scandinavian region right now ...I try to get a job maybe in Denmark. I want to flee from two issues... unemployment and the always hot and moist weather in Cologne.

btw. Moved to off-topic
ItsYaBoiLoque
Novice
Personal rank: PhD in Fraggin' Ya!

Post by ItsYaBoiLoque »

It's the secret Skaarj elite, they are using the contamination to turn our atmosphere into that of their homeplanet.
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

Meanwhile, here in the south stopped raining yesterday after 5 days of heavy rains. :loool:
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Here is raining daily usually in after-noon time, I got tired of so much rain - crops are half compromised. A few days ago I thought that sun has died or is sad or has a holiday, and as I know so far I'm still do living in Eastern Europe...
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

Well, its bin a long time since we had a summer like this in the Netherlands right ?
Quite a few weeks in a row now, which usually (3-5 years back) were way shorter.

Time of the year/season seems to be right, so iam not worried about that greenhouse effect.
The periods seem to shift a little bit though, i agree onto that.

But hasnt that always been the case over the 2000 years which some scientists recently published?
And us humans with our short lifespan notice this multiple times in our lives.

Dutch article:
https://www.climategate.nl/2018/08/nede ... uicide-bv/

Personally don't mind it, sun-lover 8)
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Post by Hellkeeper »

All generations in the history of humanity thought they were the last one before the end of the world. I'm glad to be part of the one which may actually see how it all ends.
You must construct additional pylons.
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

Terraniux wrote:Please share your thoughts
l9ml3nyww80

Hellkeeper wrote:All generations in the history of humanity thought they were the last one before the end of the world. I'm glad to be part of the one which may actually see how it all ends.
:thuup:
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
Terraniux
Masterful

Post by Terraniux »

The farmers are now in need of federal help. What are they going to do? Do the raindance?

https://www.dw.com/en/calls-for-farm-su ... a-44902321

SO if you all blow really hard with your mouths and point all air blowers towards these countries.... it would be great.
Mabe the clouds will be pushed back to us haha :tongue: .

But comon folks. This isn't normal weather. The farmers won't even have a single harvest. See the inflation from such horror.....
A potato will be priced as the whole bag it used to be!!! :nonono:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Terraniux wrote: A potato will be priced as the whole bag it used to be!!! :nonono:
Nah... only potatoes from Europe. since 3 years we already have cheap potatoes from Israel and fruits from Morocco.
Yeah, you know ...out of the desert... with help of gazillion litre of water and the use of much more gasoline. And it's still cheaper than regional products.
Isn't globalization wonderful? It's a benefit for the whole world! :barf:
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

40°C yesterday here in Seoul. Haven't had any meaningful rain in a couple of weeks, but the rainy season (most of July) did give us 3 weeks of rain prior.

Crazy days.
Hook
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 Promoter/Admin

Post by Hook »

Carbon wrote:40°C yesterday here in Seoul. Haven't had any meaningful rain in a couple of weeks, but the rainy season (most of July) did give us 3 weeks of rain prior.

Crazy days.
Hey Carbon, I didn't know you live in Seoul. Cool!

That 40c would be about 104 F! WOW hot! :omfg:
=Hook=(Member# 626)
HUTP Active Forums: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/forum
HUTP UT99 Community Portal: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/
OR: https://hermskii.com/hook/ut99_hutp/
UT99 Server -> CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM}

* Newest Versions of: PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers <-(the Original)
and Now with FOOD FIGHT and Frying Pan arena !!!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 <-(NEW IP to come)
UT99 MH Server -> {CMH} CROSSBONES Monster Hunt (MH) by Mars007 (The Original) - IP: 108.61.238.93:7777
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

IT IS ALL THE LOOMYNATI DOING IT ALL OVWER AGAIN< CHEMTRAILS AND EVERYTHING.

I SEE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY AND ITS DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL JETTRAILS

WEATHER TERRORISM AND ALL, THEY CHNAGE PREDICTIONS SUDDENLY BASED ON HOW MUCH CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED OR NOT.

capss