Spawn Killer 4 has just been released!
The target of the game is simple, kill as many enemies as possible with just 50 ammo, if you hit an enemy you get points, but if you miss you lose 1 ammo. There is no time limit in this game but there are penalties if your play time is too little to prevent people just trying to use all 50 ammo as fast as possible for the most points. You can play for a highscore, or just take your time and go for the most frags as you can possibly do.
- Under 20 seconds = -90% score
- Under 30 seconds = -75% score
- Under 40 seconds = -50% score
Improved game features:
- Game now in full screen 16:9 aspect ratio.
- New fps limit is now your monitor refresh rate so now you can play this game in 144hz if you have a 144hz monitor.
- Added new menu system in the style of unreal tournaments menu.
- Massively improved mouse input system.
- Added support for inverted mouse input.
- You can now change your mouse setting in game.
- You can now customize your crosshair, this includes types, colors, width, and size.
- Massively improved enemy animation cells.
- You can now instantly play another match without reloading the game, or go straight to the stats website in game.
- Added default scoreboard (press F1);
- Added server info page (press F2);
- Added SmartCtf scoreboard (press F3);
New Stats website:
- Homepage display top 5 players for today, this week, and this month, as well some other minor stats information.
- Top fragger leaderboard,
- Highscore leaderboard,
- Player list page, clock on a name and go to their profile,
- Player profiles,Requirements:
- Latest version of Google chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox.
Play here: https://ooper.000webhostapp.com/spawnkiller4/
Stats website: https://ooper.000webhostapp.com/spawnkiller4/stats.php
Disabled country flags, this will stop the crash at end of games.
Flag issue should be fixed, forgot linux indexing is case sensitive.