Hey Smeerkat!

Discussions about everything else
BloodyBastard
Novice

Hey Smeerkat!

Post by BloodyBastard »

Man, just wanted to say thank you. I love Unreal Tournament 99 and played since I was a child, but I never made a map because UnrealEd looked too unfriendly to me. But thanks to you and your tutorials I could make myself some basic but enjoyable maps to play.

Everyone (pros and those who're afraid to use UnrealEd) NEED TO SEE YOUR WORK! BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AND REQUIRE EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS! (Okay I let myself go there, but that's what happens, that's what happens when you see some awesome content on YouTube)
Now the only thing I need is more imagination.

:gj:

[ytplaylist]PLsHIUYkkz0G6CL8sBXw7D6sAEpNhw0gjE[/ytplaylist]
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... AEpNhw0gjE (i think there is a problem with the ytplaylist feature.)

Again, thanks man!
smeerkat
Skilled
Personal rank: DHR

Re: Hey Smeerkat!

Post by smeerkat »

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you caught the mapping bug. 8) I only started the YouTube video channel because a member of this forum requested I create one for "Build your first room." Then it took off from there.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11958
XaNKoNII
Skilled
Personal rank: Phenix

Post by XaNKoNII »

smeerkat wrote:Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you caught the mapping bug. 8) I only started the YouTube video channel because a member of this forum requested I create one for "Build your first room." Then it took off from there.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11958
I´m gonna jump on this thread and say it is because of you I got back at making UT maps and possibly the start of my level design carreer. I had been watching a Youtube chanel named Costum gamer where the guy gives cool level design coments on Quake and HL2 maps and that gave me a bug to do maps, my only experience ever was on UT but it was allways too complicated and thats when I found you and your channel.
smeerkat
Skilled
Personal rank: DHR

Post by smeerkat »

XaNKoNII wrote:I´m gonna jump on this thread and say it is because of you I got back at making UT maps and possibly the start of my level design carreer.
Glad to help. All of the real UED experts are here, I'm just a microphone. 8)