Discussions about everything else
- Posts: 9637
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Hellkeeper wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 am
I was hoping for a comment on how bitter they were and what you thought of the crunchy texture.
Good to hear you are ok again.
That with your dental healthcare sounds horrible ...when I have a cavity, I just go see the dentist and got it handled on the same day.
What de hell??
- Posts: 7103
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
There was an article I skimmed recently about how folks from the UK were horrified when they got a good look at the healthcare system in the United States. To use a technical term, it sucks.