Discussions about everything else
- Posts: 7182
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Just to flesh out the notion for any future such event.
Last edited by UnrealGGecko
on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed title, moved to off-topic
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 pm
- Personal rank: Soulless Automaton
- Location: France
I mean, it really goes without saying.
You must construct additional pylons.
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:31 pm
1 week: This way participants won't have much pressure and other people won't need to wait months to see the maps.
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"