- Posts: 7896
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:06 pm
- Personal rank: Brush Commander
- Location: inside ze bocks
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 pm
- Personal rank: Good news everyone!
- Location: Canada
<begin day-dream sequence> suddenly he appears in front of me - standing on my desk right behind my monitors with his feet sticking out under. raising his sword to strike!
not wishing to become a headless body, with lightning speed i grab the pill and smash down hard on one of his feet causing him to scream in anguish and lift his foot while leaning forward. of course he then trips on a monitor and stumbles forward, dropping his sword and tumbling over top of me - landing face first on the floor (burber on cement, so schblunckkhhh!!!). he is stunned momentarily and face-down on the floor.. i rise swiftly from my chair, grab the very 'eavey les paul from the guitar stand right beside me and go full townsend windmill on the back of his head (eeewwwww!!!! not pretty). okay he's not getting back up any time soon, so back to work! ckickety click <end day-dream sequence>
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:08 pm
- Personal rank: Zeta Group leader
Nevermind that it doesn't have MIDI output and its builtin FM synth instruments mostly kinda suck ;-;
...e-er, I imean, uh, it seems heavy enough to whack, I guess.