Are any of you using these ? (cooking)

Discussions about everything else
Red_Fist
Godlike

Are any of you using these ? (cooking)

Post by Red_Fist »

=LINK DELETED=

If you don't have one, go get one, make sure you get a short metal rack and a taller rack. I have the 6 quart size, and is big enough.

Other features are Suse Vide (sue vee) where you put meats or foods in a bag and cook it slow in 160f water, like dry meats ,pork loin, chicken breast, and spice up the inside of the bag, it's just so friggen awesome. Then brown in a pan with oil and butter afterwards.

So you need one with that function and it should come with a glass lid as well, and at least one small pan that you can set inside on a rack.

Everything I cooked in this just tastes so good, things come out like I been cooking for years and I am not even trying or working at it .

I don't like the idea of using the slow cooker, I would rather just use our crock pot for that.

Plus you can saute in the bottom for browning, and all you have to clean is one pan !, or dirty another to separately cook a vegetable.

And I say to get the two racks and small pan to increase the amount of things you can dream up to cook, they give you a huge amount of possibilities than without them.

Go get one to stop eating quick junk food.
Last edited by papercoffee on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertisement.
Binary Space Partitioning
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Are any of you using these ? (cooking)

Post by papercoffee »

Dude what the hell? Show pictures but avoid linking directly to a product page.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Re: Are any of you using these ? (cooking)

Post by Red_Fist »

If you say so. just delete the thread.
Binary Space Partitioning