Extreme dry season in Europe (again)

Discussions about everything else
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Extreme dry season in Europe (again)

Post by Terraniux »

Didn't want to necrobump my previous topic, but this is getting even more worse.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12888&hilit=weather

How are you hold up guys? Send some rain! (Not rain)storms! :facepalm: Many places flooded here.... but the places that need water are dry as stone.....
France is burning as we speak..... here in NL its quite the same.....

What is going on? I'm getting the feeling that like seasons are completely out balance -- "in terms of what a average winter/spring/summer/autumn" should be....

All cool I hope?
This member can only post when permitted.
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Re: Extreme dry season in Europe (again)

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

Get used to it, it's the new normal and will only get worse year after year.
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Post by Hellkeeper »

OMG it's hot in the summer! I'm out of my mind, what a surprise, how could this happen to me!
We get it, it's hot, we just had a nice 40°c here and we broke the records we had set last years. Summer is hot, the sun is hot, things are getting hotter as climate changes. Deal with it guys, this is the world we chose.
I can't wait for this same topic next year and every years until our computers' plastic is melted.
You must construct additional pylons.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

In my opinion I want it hot, our winter lasts toooooo damn long and gray, but with humidity it's starting to wear on me. Michigan. I just laid out in the sun and fried with no sunscreen as I always do. Then my sisters are like living in a polar ice cube, they go outside and complain LoLzz

We have a sprinkler ban right now. (our county)

And no we do not have air conditioning either, they should ban that crap. Stupid things running and all these people freaking out because they feel a little heat. I am one to think we as Humans should get hot and cold to stay healthy. Who wants a perfect 72 all year long, same exact sky, same exact everything,,,,forever...................
Binary Space Partitioning
TexasGtar
Adept

Post by TexasGtar »

As someone who has worked outside in south Texas all my life, yes, it is getting hotter. This summer has been brutal. Just be happy you all don't have hurricanes.
Here is what my yard looked like the morning after IKE 2008. Still recovering. 4 feet of water in house.
Attachments
September13x80.jpg
111111.JPG
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

Hellkeeper wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:54 pm OMG it's hot in the summer! I'm out of my mind, what a surprise, how could this happen to me!
We get it, it's hot, we just had a nice 40°c here and we broke the records we had set last years. Summer is hot, the sun is hot, things are getting hotter as climate changes. Deal with it guys, this is the world we chose.
I can't wait for this same topic next year and every years until our computers' plastic is melted.
Your name as HELLkeeper is fitting you quite well :loool: . I understand your points.
-

To Texas, woaah that's no joke. Best of luck wished.... hope all is well now.
This member can only post when permitted.
TexasGtar
Adept

Post by TexasGtar »

All good. Just another day on the gulf coast.
:)
rjmno1
Masterful
Personal rank: masterfull
Location: https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home

Post by rjmno1 »

There was on the news couple of days ago the highest temparature ever, somewhere in the usa in the desert mesured 54.4 grades celsius.
And yes they mesured that of course like always in the shadow.

weather new in holland where i live between 28 and 30 degrees celsius. Later this week there is coming a colder front from the north mesured 20 to 23 grades celsius.

this litle text is googled by google translate
unreal tournament 99
®
ImageImage
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home mine home ut99 website.
https://richardmoust105.blogspot.com/20 ... ef-in.html dutch blog page about ut99 settings.
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

mMDEwytRaVs
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Gee, I'm still waiting for that "extreme wet season" topic! I like saunas! And other wet things... uhh.... like coffee! I mean, coffee is wet, right?
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Hellkeeper
Inhuman

Post by Hellkeeper »

I was a real trendsetter and I want people to remember it. I was downplaying all that before it was cool.
rjmno1
Masterful
Personal rank: masterfull
Location: https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home

Post by rjmno1 »

Well the temparature drops in holland.And it starts to rain now over the whole country.Some clouds and depresion is coming from the west.
Later this week 13 or 14 grades the celsius.The Summer is over winter is coming. :facepalm: make place for the autumn.
unreal tournament 99
®
ImageImage
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home mine home ut99 website.
https://richardmoust105.blogspot.com/20 ... ef-in.html dutch blog page about ut99 settings.
Hellkeeper
Inhuman

Post by Hellkeeper »

OH MY GOD NOW IT'S AUTUMN AND THERE IS WIND, RAIN AND COLD :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT! AND ALL BECAUSE OF KAAL AND ZHAAR AND......
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Sheesh ... could you all just die like civilised gentlemen? All this shouting and running like headless chickens... Yes, we got baked before and now we get soaked. In the next years we will burn and drown. We could have done something against it ... but we couldn't be bothered.

That's the world we decided to leave to our children because we wanted it convenient and comfy AF... regardless if some others suffer from it.

So, suck it up, take a cup of tea (or coffee) and wait for the big wave.