Extreme dry season in Europe (again)

Discussions about everything else
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Re: Extreme dry season in Europe (again)

Post by Hellkeeper »

papercoffee wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:27 pmtake a cup of tea
I can't believe you of all people suggested that. Disgraceful!
You must construct additional pylons.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

Ya the rain and cold is coming, I would still take warm climate.

So another week they say will be a high of 50 F all week, sucks. Leaves are still on the trees just starting to turn, then we get the damn blasted rain that makes them stick, be much better with warm and wind so they all blow over in the neighbors yards, LoL
Binary Space Partitioning
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

This is getting funnier by the second :D. I just made the topic to ask a question.... just because Im curious... could there be something? Wrong website I guess.... , wrong community, and big time wrong audience....

Certainly not to roll out a troll topic. Haha. If this is vibe now, I'm in. :mrgreen: :D

Send rain though! :mrgreen:
This member can only post when permitted.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

papercoffee wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:27 pm Sheesh ... could you all just die like civilised gentlemen? All this shouting and running like headless chickens... Yes, we got baked before and now we get soaked. In the next years we will burn and drown. We could have done something against it ... but we couldn't be bothered.

That's the world we decided to leave to our children because we wanted it convenient and comfy AF... regardless if some others suffer from it.

So, suck it up, take a cup of tea (or coffee) and wait for the big wave.
'is you! u r ZHAAAR
Attachments
Zhaaar.png
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

rjmno1 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:54 pm [...] Depresion is coming from the west.
Dang, those Americans and their depressing fumes! I knew it!
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Honestly, in all seriousness, what people really mean and complain about (and rightly so) is that the switch was too sudden, the summer went on for too long and then suddenly it gets like mid autumn all of a sudden. If I take today as an example, in the morning it was mildly hot but now it's cold, that really wreaks havoc with a lot of people and apparently even now the weather can stay inconsistent. Speak for yourself though, I never chose this and this is not what I wanted, if you wanted this shame on you.
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

Pretty stable.
Great fishing weather 8)

and oh yeah.. we're all gonna die!