- Posts: 10246
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 1450
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:08 pm
- Personal rank: Resident Wallaby
- Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
If Epic were to create a modern version of the Unreal Tournament cover, such as for a special re-release, what would it look like?
(No, boomers, it won't look like Fortnite. Epic might have shifted their current development focus, but they still know precisely what it means to be Unreal.)
— Weapon of Destruction
- Posts: 9064
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Reminds me of that old Star Trek quote, "You cannot truly appreciate Shakespeare until you've read it in the original Klingon."
So... "You cannot truly appreciate Unreal Tournament until you've played it in the original German."
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:19 am
- Personal rank: Retired/inactive
- Location: Somewhere, in a galaxy far, far away...
- Posts: 708
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:38 pm
- Personal rank: masterfull
- Location: https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home
Is this version coming with 2 cd,s or just one?
Wich version number is in it?Version 436?or another one.
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home mine home ut99 website.
https://richardmoust105.blogspot.com/20 ... ef-in.html dutch blog page about ut99 settings.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:52 am
- Location: Las Vegas☆
i have seen that art before on medor's site
seems like a bootleg but if it has all the items its just plain cool