BJ Blaskowitz Infiltrates RRajigar

Discussions about everything else
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

BJ Blaskowitz Infiltrates RRajigar

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Video file

Well, what the title says lol. No I didn't make this, this is very old mod/tc that was lost nearly forever and was recently found on a gamestar cd, the only alpha version of this wolf3d tc for unreal. This is not how the tc is supposed to be played but it nicely shows what happens, dig is one of the most playable levels for this actually. It only works currently on Unreal 220, but I might port it over time if nobody will show interest. I can't tell what was the last version of this mod as nobody cared to preserve this and many other mods from the pre-224 unreal world.
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: BJ Blaskowitz Infiltrates RRajigar

Post by OjitroC »

That really is brilliant :tu:
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

That was pretty cool.

Any chance you can take some of Wolfenstein's boss monsters out of that game and put them into ut99? Including that annoying little guy with the idiotic mustache that I'd love to hit with the redeemer bunches!
Attachments
Clip0012.png
Clip0011.png
Clip0009.png
Clip0008.png
Clip0006.png
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Well, this mod contains a conversion of the first level plus some hidden stuff, it contains all the pc weapons (as seen in the video) but not all the enemies and the original readme is clear about that. The plan of the guy was to port all the enemies too and create a brand new campaign but I have no clue how far he got. I will not be adding stuff to this mod, It has the guard enemies, the dog, the officer too and some funky musician variants for an easter egg like the one I spawned at the end. But that's about it really.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

wolf3dinupsx

For some reason the video recording and processing smoothens this and it looks nothing like how it really looks on the in dev 220 PSX version where I recorded this. This is not the rework, these are the original maps running in a larger res on software with the original psx low res textures and highdetailtextures option off (which reduces even higher res textures if those are avail). I had to ghost to pull those levers in the sides of some lifts as the wolf3d tc player is a bit too broad.

In the end I wasn't even killed by an enemy, what stopped me were the psx cutscenes that broke under the wolf3d mod in 220.

But really, it looks much more authentic playstation like if you don't record it using fraps, somehow the output gets to be different.