Halting stuff

Discussions about everything else
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 7897
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Halting stuff

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:34 pm
Where did I call myself delusional? I didn't see that anywhere, can you point me to it? Otherwise your credibility just went down the toilet
Hang on, I'm going through your posts on Newsbie's Playground where you claim you were abducted by government agents...
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758

RocketJedi
Inhuman
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Personal rank: I.T Master
Location: New York

Re: Halting stuff

Post by RocketJedi » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Delacroix wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:50 pm
Nobody wished you to catch the virus. In fact, I specifically wished you NOT TO. If you try to keep a lid on it and this is the result, then I don't think you're trying very hard.
Exactly he is the actual death wisher and doesn't have the decency to admit he says it and he was wrong.

again I will leave this here.
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:00 pm
Die, SCUM!

I hope you will have a very painful death motherfucker. Hate speech allowed people! You are ut of your minds. You are justyfying abuse. GO FUCK YURSELF.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB

User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Masterful
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Halting stuff

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:55 pm

It wasn't government "agents" and I was as a matter of fact abducted. How is that saying I am delusional? If you don't believe me go screw yourself. You are treading personal territory and back when I posted a lot of that the forum section wasn't even public.

Is this the way you all want to thank me? Good. What a bunch of reckless monsters.

And I was as a matter of fact even directly wished to catch the virus by e-mail.

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 7897
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Halting stuff

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:43 pm
Still no response to the links and everything I posted right?
No, they exist... I'm just not sure they prove your point.

That you lashed out at people telling them you hoped they die REALLY didn't help your case at all either.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758

User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Masterful
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Halting stuff

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm

Fine I'm done here with this circus. Go see medical help, it's you who need it. And too bad you trolled me with that extra goty stuff. You're just like voodoo promising stuff and trolling people. Bye!

User avatar
Delacroix
Skilled
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Re: Halting stuff

Post by Delacroix » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:58 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:55 pm
Is this the way you all want to thank me? Good. What a bunch of reckless monsters.
Thank you for what exactly? For ousting yourself as a coronasceptic?

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:55 pm
And I was as a matter of fact even directly wished to catch the virus by e-mail.
If this was from a forum user over here, I believe the administration will want to hear about this. I'd suggest you to however contact Shade directly about that.

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 7897
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Halting stuff

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:55 pm
How is that saying I am delusional?
Your posts on Beyond Unreal about how dentists are aliens here to abduct their patients...
Last edited by EvilGrins on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758

User avatar
Feralidragon
Godlike
Posts: 5300
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 pm
Personal rank: Work In Progress
Location: Liandri

Re: Halting stuff

Post by Feralidragon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:06 pm

@Delacroix: By that logic a driver who isn't respecting the rules of the road and ends up accidentally killing someone due to that is never responsible for killing that person.
What I meant by being directly responsible, is that many people have been infected and died because they were first infected by this idea that the virus is fake before being infected with the actual virus.
It's no different from the faith healing idiots who pretend to cure cancer through a higher power, with the person dying from the disease afterwards due to not seeking proper medical help.

So as far as I see it, yes, they are directly responsible, because they're actively fomenting the idea and leading other people to drop their defenses completely against this virus, and lead them towards death or severe health problems down the road.
It's the equivalent of saying to these people that is fine for them to jump a cliff and they will just fly: it won't happen, they will just fall to their deaths.

Indirectly would be if they believed it to be fake or so, thus not doing everything that is necessary to stop the spread, but not actually actively spreading misinformation to lead other people to do the same, and this last part is where I have a really big problem with.
I understand your point, but if we restrict this to pure semantics, then saying that they have an indirect effect is playing down the role they have been actually having until now in this issue, and using semantics to play down the seriousness of a situation is something that has been happening for a few decades already, and is exactly why many don't take some serious things seriously enough.

Plus, if hard cold facts were enough to convince these people, these people wouldn't exist.
I am not actively ridiculing anyone overall, or trying to, and I try to educate whenever possible, but when they go out of their way to keep saying absolute nonsense, disregarding the facts presented and to say they don't deserve to be ridiculed on top of that, I mean... it's like saying that flat-Earth people don't deserve to be ridiculed, it's pretty much at the same level of idiocy, and idiocy is not something that can be cured unless the person is willing to stop being an idiot and fact-check properly.
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 pm
Wow. A new low. He tells me I deserve to die. Hmm. You can drop dead right here yu worthless piece of scum I officially had enough!
Nowhere in what I wrote I stated remotely as such, but you're more than willing to wish death to everyone who criticizes you it seems.
Keep doing that and your stay here will also be halted pretty quickly, and this topic completely moved to the trash bin where it actually belongs.

But then again you always end up doing this: multiply what someone said a thousand fold in the most negative fashion in a hopeless attempt to make you look like the most tragic victim possible.
Then you end up leaving the community for a while, complaining how the community overall sucks, to only come back later with some UT99 stuff again, and then devolve back again into writing up topics like this with the only purpose of directing attention and sympathy directly to yourself.

I already said what I had to say about this subject, since things around Covid I take very seriously and I would like for misinformation to not spread.

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 7897
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Halting stuff

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Fine I'm done here with this circus. Go see medical help, it's you who need it. And too bad you trolled me with that extra goty stuff. You're just like voodoo promising stuff and trolling people. Bye!
https://forums.beyondunreal.com/threads/im-a.205919/
"I'm a fucktard and I don't know why I'm writing THIS because I already had a vision of multiple possible futures happening after I post this thread, though this is not one of them...."

It gets more interesting further down when you claim the X-Files and X-Men are real but mixed up, among other delusional rants.

Also, I didn't troll you. I answered your questions about something you PM'd me about from 1 of my posts, and you didn't react well when I couldn't find the CD. That's not my issue, it's yours for being so needy for something I admitted I wasn't sure I still had anymore.

You're clearly on a bender of some sort, Leo. You get like this every once in awhile and it only ends up hurting you in the end.

Whatever set this one off, I hope you get better soon.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758

User avatar
UTPe
Adept
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Personal rank: Dude
Location: Trieste, Italy

Re: Halting stuff

Post by UTPe » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:34 pm
No, they are not underestimated, if pcr tests are in the scale and last I looked most countries use those, they can give either 50 percent false positive or 50 percent false negative.
I'm sorry for you but I've a degree in biology so I know pretty well what I'm talking about.
real time RT-PCR o standard RT-PCR (RT because, as you don't know, SARS-CoV-2 is a ssRNA virus) are the most precise molecular tests available today to detect an active infection by the virus.
it's a molecular test used to identify the viral genetic material, not a rapid antigenic test used to identify viral proteins (antigens) which sometimes can lead to false negative diagnoses if the viral load is low. so it doesn't make sense talking about "50 percent false positive or 50 percent false negative": if you are infected by SARS-CoV-2, RT-PCR tells it. luckily science is not democratic.
If you don't know things, try to learn them. NCBI Pubmed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov) is the source for scientific infos about SARS-CoV-2.
the actual pandemic situation is dramatic on every point of view (healthy, social, economical), it deserves to be treated in a serious way. if you don't like this way, it's ok, feel free to be a clown.
Personal UT99 website: http://utdatabase.gamezoo.org | Personal forum: http://fragfinity.freeforums.org/index.php
Personal file database: http://ut99files.gamezoo.org | Personal map database: http://ut99maps.gamezoo.org

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)

User avatar
Delacroix
Skilled
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Re: Halting stuff

Post by Delacroix » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Thanks for this source, UTPe. I'll definitely give it a read. I know that you posted it mainly for Leo but this has me curious as well.

User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
Posts: 9830
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.

Re: Halting stuff

Post by papercoffee » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Please read this ...those are the people who suffer:


They do there very best to keep all of us alive but they get attacked, ridiculed and verbally bashed... and they still go to work and try to save the next one.

This thread turned from a discussion into profanity.
Leo you'll get your first official warning.

=CLOSED=

ps:
Delacroix wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:58 pm
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:55 pm
And I was as a matter of fact even directly wished to catch the virus by e-mail.
If this was from a forum user over here, I believe the administration will want to hear about this. I'd suggest you to however contact Shade directly about that.
If this is the fact ...please contact the staff immediately.