Unreal Universe: What if... Unreal was an RTS?

Discussions about everything else
Neon_Knight
Skilled

Re: Unreal Universe: What if... Unreal was an RTS?

Post by Neon_Knight » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:18 pm

Looks like a bot infiltrated the ranks... Reporting!
Official (?) U1 v227/UT v469 .int and spanish localization fixer/maintainer. - Unreal Wiki
"Practice good sportsmanship. You were a n00b once, too." - UT3 Loading Screen
"Level Designers are 1 part architect, 1 part artist, 1 part game designer, and 1 part beta tester!" - Cliff Bleszinski
"The ratio of critics to creators is something like 10,000:1. The ratio of good critics to bad: 1:10,000 (where 'good' means 'helps advancing the art')." - Fast Eddie, TVTropes
"The projects that never start are the projects with the "idea man" as the leader." - Brandon "GreenMarine" Reinhart

ProTip: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.

NemesisNeS
Experienced
Personal rank: GOD, not Godlike

Post by NemesisNeS » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:37 pm

Reading through the link I, for whatever reason, thought about Starcraft. Ah the days of Brood Wars.
I miss $1.99 movie theaters, .25 cent candy bars, and a bucket of popcorn bigger then your head for $2.75. I miss going into a magical carnival with tattoo covered contortionists, big breasted bearded ladies, and a half man/half woman exhibitionist named Taylor handing out tickets for the latest roller coaster ride, instead of having all three of these either taking my coffee order, ringing my groceries up at the super market, or deciding whether or not I get a bank loan today. Shims and Shmoos, Herms and Hawombs. Everything changes (good or bad).

NemesisNeS
Experienced
Personal rank: GOD, not Godlike

Post by NemesisNeS » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:00 am

I, in all honestly think this can and will work.
I miss $1.99 movie theaters, .25 cent candy bars, and a bucket of popcorn bigger then your head for $2.75. I miss going into a magical carnival with tattoo covered contortionists, big breasted bearded ladies, and a half man/half woman exhibitionist named Taylor handing out tickets for the latest roller coaster ride, instead of having all three of these either taking my coffee order, ringing my groceries up at the super market, or deciding whether or not I get a bank loan today. Shims and Shmoos, Herms and Hawombs. Everything changes (good or bad).