Voices announcer

Discussions about everything else
darksonny
Adept

Voices announcer

Post by darksonny »

Hi all folks
Anyone has any link download for:

1) ut99 official announcer voice to 2004 or ut3?
2) ut2003 official announcer voice to 2004? --> This one im very interested in having for my collection, strong interested XD

Thanks!
Aspide
Skilled

Re: Voices announcer

Post by Aspide »

I don't know about 1), but if you are looking for 2) you are going to love this:

GreatEmerald made a wonderful mutator pack for UT2004 called UT2003 Style, this mutator brings back many things from UT2003 to UT2004 (including unused content), and yes that also includes the UT2003 announcer.

Link:https://greatemerald.eu/projects/ut2003 ... -pack.html
Somewhere in Nevada...
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

wow thanks dude! I did not know greatemerald (BTw is he retired?) had done this stuff from ut2k3! and yes inside has packed all ut2003 style including announcers! You saved my day XD thanks again I missed alot that sporty, energetic, strong but funny male voice announcer.

Im still wondering who is the guy that made these voices it sound very warmful to me.
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

Weren't those already in UT2004? As in Classic and UT2003 in the Options menu.
OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
Aspide
Skilled

Post by Aspide »

That's right, The UT2003 announcer is in UT2004, but it has been stripped down. The UT2003 style mutator pack includes the full UT2003 announcer. The UT99 announcer is very much complete in UT2004 as far as I can tell.

However I couldn't find the UT99 announcer for UT3. Also now that I think about it, I have never seen a custom announcer pack for UT3, Epic Games didn't make that game easy to customize. :(
Somewhere in Nevada...