[SOLVED] weapon switch on server?

Discussions about everything else
User avatar
Ubir4
Adept
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
Personal rank: C12H16N2
Location: Brazil

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by Ubir4 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:13 pm

esnesi wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:02 pm
For it to be visible in that list, an *.int file is needed.
To workaround this you can open the file with WOTgrealExporter / UTPE / or just the regular Engine, where you can see the mutatorclass.
For example FWSMutator.FWSMutator.
Help how is the .int file?

[Public]
Object=(Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Name=ST_Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher") ?

User avatar
sektor2111
Godlike
Posts: 5937
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: On the roof.

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by sektor2111 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:35 am

That's incomplete... It's missing exactly the class... Sample:

Code: Select all

[Public]
Object=(Name=ChainHunt.ChainHunt,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Report NavigationPoints")
;Object=(Name=Package.MutClass,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="How does it appears in Mutators List")

User avatar
Ubir4
Adept
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
Personal rank: C12H16N2
Location: Brazil

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by Ubir4 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:04 pm

sektor2111 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:35 am
That's incomplete... It's missing exactly the class... Sample:

Code: Select all

[Public]
Object=(Name=ChainHunt.ChainHunt,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Report NavigationPoints")
;Object=(Name=Package.MutClass,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="How does it appears in Mutators List")
Ok, I will try make.

Edit:

appears in the list but has no effect, can someone help me?

I did this:

Code: Select all

[Public]
Object=(Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Name=PureStat7FWS,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher") ?
;Object=(Name=ST_Mutator.MutClass,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher")
Image

Files are here, need edit the .int file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lk4i2o4y ... S.zip/file

User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by OjitroC » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Ubir4 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:04 pm

Files are here, need edit the .int file:
The .u file you posted there doesn't contain a FWS mutator. I think you need to look in the FWSMutator.u file you downloaded before.

User avatar
Ubir4
Adept
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
Personal rank: C12H16N2
Location: Brazil

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by Ubir4 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 pm

OjitroC wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:44 pm
Ubir4 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:04 pm

Files are here, need edit the .int file:
The .u file you posted there doesn't contain a FWS mutator. I think you need to look in the FWSMutator.u file you downloaded before.
Done:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cn5eqrme ... s.zip/file

FWSMutator.u
PureStat7FWS.u
WOTgrealExporter.exe

I don't know how make .int files.

User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by OjitroC » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:50 pm

Ubir4 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 pm
I don't know how make .int files.
Here is what should be in the .int file - save it as a text file named FWSMutator.int

Code: Select all

[Public]
Object=(Name=FWSMutator.AntiFWSMutator,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher")
I tried that mutator - the log indicates that it was loaded - I didn't notice any difference from the normal weapon switching speed - note though that the mutator is named 'AntiFWS' - I don't know enough about the code to determine whether it should switch weapons faster or not - it may not be what you are looking for.

User avatar
Ubir4
Adept
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
Personal rank: C12H16N2
Location: Brazil

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by Ubir4 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:07 pm

OjitroC wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:50 pm
Ubir4 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 pm
I don't know how make .int files.
Here is what should be in the .int file - save it as a text file named FWSMutator.int

Code: Select all

[Public]
Object=(Name=FWSMutator.AntiFWSMutator,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher")
I tried that mutator - the log indicates that it was loaded - I didn't notice any difference from the normal weapon switching speed - note though that the mutator is named 'AntiFWS' - I don't know enough about the code to determine whether it should switch weapons faster or not - it may not be what you are looking for.
Yeah I had seen that this fwsmutator when looking at WOTgrealExporter it said antifws. And so I was just talking about the other .u file that seems to be the FWS with settings for each weapon when viewed in WOTgrealExporter

OjitroC Do you know how make the int file to PureStat7FWS.u file? Can you try it?

User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by OjitroC » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm

I don't think any of that will work as it is all extended from UTPureRC7FWS so you would need that file as well for PureStat7FWS to run.

User avatar
Ubir4
Adept
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
Personal rank: C12H16N2
Location: Brazil

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by Ubir4 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm

So if I use the UTPureRC7E could work, but I see that the listing doesn't come with fws
https://unrealarchive.org/mutators/unre ... 2a8d1.html

Pure: ZeroPing
Optimized netcode for better play.
Pure: ZeroPing AccuGib
InstaGib plus ZeroPing. Mmmmmmm.
Pure: ZeroPing ColorAccuGib
InstaGib plus ZeroPing with Colored Shots!.
Pure: ZeroPing ShockArena
ShockArena with ZeroPing.
Pure: ZeroPing SniperArena
SniperArena with ZeroPing.

Edit: thank's all for the force (OjitroC sektor2111 TankBeef esnesi), I founded the mutator that works... funny that before it had not appeared on the list and now I saw it and it worked:
viewtopic.php?t=5817 (WSRH - Weapon Switch Rate Handler) IT WORK PERFECT!!!!

TANKBEEF this this WSRH is more cool than OPFWS.

(Sorry my english I am Brazilian, but as we say here we are together!)

In Portuguese-BR: Obrigado a todos. YUP!!! I am Happy!! :tu: :D :tu: :D :tu: :D

User avatar
TankBeef
Adept
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:56 am

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by TankBeef » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:40 pm

Ubir4 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm
TANKBEEF this this WSRH is more cool than OPFWS.
Awesome!!! :tu: Can't wait to try it.
Ubir4 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm
(Sorry my english I am Brazilian, but as we say here we are together!)
Hey, don't worry about it. Yo soy dominicano, de Santo Domingo. One of the many thing I enjoy about this game, the crowd is very diverse and international. I love it. And of course, my english is also going to be crap :lol2: , but the important thing is that you are understood and that you can get your point across somehow.