Sonic 4 episode 1, GARBAGE

Discussions about everything else
Lee_Stricklin
Adept

Sonic 4 episode 1, GARBAGE

Post by Lee_Stricklin »

Ignore the positive reviews and metacritic score (which seems to be dropping by the day now), this game is total garbage and almost made me kill a Sixaxis due to the amount of rage it put me in. I could go into detail as to why it's a bad game but I'll keep it short and say it's a mediocre at best easy but cheap as hell (trial/error death traps will annoy, yet you can stack lives into the hundreds) platformer with some fubar'd physics, slow pace (in a Sonic game!), and crappy music that really feels more like a cheap imitation than an original game.
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Re: Sonic 4 episode 1, GARBAGE

Post by Creavion »

Lee_Stricklin wrote:Ignore the positive reviews and metacritic score (which seems to be dropping by the day now), this game is total garbage and almost made me kill a Sixaxis due to the amount of rage it put me in. I could go into detail as to why it's a bad game but I'll keep it short and say it's a mediocre at best easy but cheap as hell (trial/error death traps will annoy, yet you can stack lives into the hundreds) platformer with some fubar'd physics, slow pace (in a Sonic game!), and crappy music that really feels more like a cheap imitation than an original game.
Thread: "Pissed at how crappy sonic 4 is? Worry no more!"
http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/ ... 1287678422
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Lee_Stricklin
Adept

Post by Lee_Stricklin »

Yuji Naka himself said that demo was "256 times better than Sonic 4" in his Twitter feed.
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

Lee_Stricklin wrote:Yuji Naka himself said that demo was "256 times better than Sonic 4" in his Twitter feed.
No idea, I dont care, I just wanted to show you that thing, in case you dont know it.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.