- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 pm
- Personal rank: xXProNoscoperHD420Xx
- Location: "More important than what is when."
I posted this forum here because I didn't know what section to put it in.
- Posts: 9381
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 3225
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
You will only have the *.u file so you won't be able to use it as a mutator.
You can then practice with UnrealED, by adding them to your favourite maps
...and saving them with a new number/name or you won't be able to play the original map online!
- UT Sniper (SJA94)
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm
- Personal rank: noob programmer
- Location: England
you might find it in arena.
there might be more than one file related to the mod so try and find the main class for the mutator. find the name of the class. e.g smartctf4e.smartctf.
now make a int file with note pad.
name it the same name as the u file is named.
and put somethink like this in the file
Object=(Name=RX-6.onlinemod1,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Name of mutator.")
but it would be best that you never post a download of it without the creators permission.
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:56 pm
- Personal rank: RocketX5/6 creator
two answers here....
1. some ARE available, being wingsnemesisX, RocketX4, NemesisX, Nemesis...etc. search "filefront" or gamefront as it is called now.
2. RX6 is NOT available for public download (feri will back me up here) because it is still not what i would call "finished", it still has the odd bug or two and i do NOT wish this to be released to the public without it functioning perfectly.
that answer your questions?
you can rip my mod but be aware that i will recognise my own coding in any other 3rd party mod.
- Sergeant Todd
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:09 am
- Personal rank: Retired Jedi
- Location: Ocho Rios Jamaica
"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"