Hof's RX-6

Discussions about everything else
D3$TR0Y3R
Average
Personal rank: xXProNoscoperHD420Xx

Hof's RX-6

Post by D3$TR0Y3R »

Some of you heard of it. Some of you had played it. Some of you hadn't played it at all. Rocket X-6 is probably the latest version of RX, that was made by HoF (house of Fools). I really liked this mod, and I played this since 6 months. The only thing I wondered is: When is it ready for download? It looks like it can work on a practice session, and on a server. But why did HoF long not release this mod to public? :what: This like the only mod that is not available for public download and it can only be played on a server. Besides HoF, When my Drone-X mod takes over, It will be available for download as soon as it is done.

I posted this forum here because I didn't know what section to put it in. :noidea
Image ImageImage
There are three types of people: Firestarters, firefighters, and fuel.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Hof's RX-6

Post by papercoffee »

Well they don't make it public because they don't want to... Many mods out there only available on server, like the Siege mode version from the scar face servers.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

You could use a cache extractor, if you just want a copy to play with and it is still in your cache.
You will only have the *.u file so you won't be able to use it as a mutator.

You can then practice with UnrealED, by adding them to your favourite maps :wink:
...and saving them with a new number/name or you won't be able to play the original map online!
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

convert the cache to .u, open it in ued. then open actor browser
actor----info---mutator

you might find it in arena.

there might be more than one file related to the mod so try and find the main class for the mutator. find the name of the class. e.g smartctf4e.smartctf.

now make a int file with note pad.

name it the same name as the u file is named.

and put somethink like this in the file

[Public]
Object=(Name=RX-6.onlinemod1,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Name of mutator.")

:arrow: but it would be best that you never post a download of it without the creators permission.
][X][~FLuKE~][X][
Experienced
Personal rank: RocketX5/6 creator

Post by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ »

lol....i get asked this question a lot ....."fluke, why isnt your RX6 or any other of your RX's available for public download?"

two answers here....

1. some ARE available, being wingsnemesisX, RocketX4, NemesisX, Nemesis...etc. search "filefront" or gamefront as it is called now.

2. RX6 is NOT available for public download (feri will back me up here) because it is still not what i would call "finished", it still has the odd bug or two and i do NOT wish this to be released to the public without it functioning perfectly.

that answer your questions?

:tu:

you can rip my mod but be aware that i will recognise my own coding in any other 3rd party mod.
Sergeant Todd
Adept
Personal rank: Retired Jedi

Post by Sergeant Todd »

can't wait...slobber slobber. :) I'm sure it'll be worth the wait

Todd
Sergeant Todd
---------------

"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"