Permission To Use Files

Discussions about everything else
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Permission To Use Files

Post by papercoffee »

Pizzi wrote:What I would like to know, how many of you have really read the whole Discussion in the OmG Forum (Link in first Article)? Please Be honest...
Im just asking, cause I know Discussions like that well enough, I was on a huge Board for a long time and know how the most People think in that cases. Scan and Skim the Topic quickly and immediately write what first comes into the mind, doesn't matter if its right or wrong.
As for me, I will not say anything to that Topic again, all I needed to say about that I have done in OmG Forum.
Then ...would you provide your post with the link? Because right now is your contribution somehow useless ;)
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

papercoffee wrote: Then ...would you provide your post with the link then? Because right now is your post some how useless ;)
The link is in the first post: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4198#p41924
The OP added it later to his post afaik.

@Pizzi: Well, I didn't read the topic and no one did most likely since the link was posted later I think, but everything relative permissions and whatnot is also stated in this thread by plenty of people and it's all in a very generic way.
If you either or not comply with them idk, but I don't see anyone referring to it or confronting you in any way, so I don't know why you posted that either.
But feel free to post a short resume of what happened if you wish (something within 5~10 lines), if you don't want, well, no one is judging you here anyway.
Pizzi
Novice
Personal rank: Child of the Night

Post by Pizzi »

Okay a (relative) short resume like you wish:
I used a few of Thunderbolts nice Deco things and Textures for an Egypt Map I modded. I sadly had no contact to him that time, so I wasn't able to ask him or tell him about that. One day I met him on another Server and immediately offered him to visit my Server to show him the Map. I thought he would be flattered to see other Mappers and Modders like his work and use it, but instead of that he went mad and made threads like the one in OmG Forum in all Boards he know to put Pizz@ and me down (even though Pizz@ has nothing to do with that). Now I'm very disappointed about him, cause this Action wasn't needed, I'm a guy you can talk over everything with.

PS: I didn't knew the Link was put in later, I'm sorry for confusing you.
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

Thunderbolt? The name surely reminds me of something happened ...
(link: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2924)
I remember he took some content (jungle plants) from one of my maps (some of the plants were actually completly new and not just ripped from ut2004). We resolved the matter rather peacefully and I think he learned his lession about the thing with the credits. He was surely not a bad guy, but let`s be honest: Credits is foreign word for most. This is a general problem. It is like: Yearh, everything is completly free to use. I already put a lot of more work into my current and only map project Kamah 2 as the whole prequel had at the end. Long story short: It is rather possible he took content from other maps as well. I think everything else is already stated within this topic.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Pizz@-Soldier
Novice

Post by Pizz@-Soldier »

See, all this trouble has been started by a guy who calsl himself THUNDERBOLT.
Personaly, I don't like that guy.
Anyway, he made a big problem against us for using his items, but I didnt see his problem.
Mappers are using other mappers thier items all the time.
Also, does anybody gives credit to EpicGames for using botpack textures?
See it on the bright side.
If people use your stuff, they see it, it gets populair, blabla and so on.
Sure if they ask me if I made them I will say no, and name the person who did. (If I know who it is)
Thunderbolt is just a kid with a too big aditude.
Just wanted to say that.

-Pizz@ out.
Creavion
Godlike

Post by Creavion »

Well for my part I am able to localize the resources. Apart from Hourences texture releases I mostly use ut2004 resources (to make my own stuff) or texture packs which are not even connected to UT (thematrixer, cgtextures, fpsbanana, textures by Philip Klevestav). TBH most of the stuff in UT1 user maps is somehow shitty anyway *caught*...
Actually yearh AFAIK I credited Epic Games everytime as well...

At some point - soon - I have to stop UT1 mapping anyway, since my work input for my maps has gotten THAT high (if I look at my current project), that the average mapper is not even able to understand its amount of work anymore, ripping it simply without to say thanks ""KTHXBYE" and that`s it already, while it is possible I needed for some trees and plants more time than the ripper for his whole map.
About to be non-active
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
editor Dave
Inhuman
Personal rank: Passionate SP Mapper

Post by editor Dave »

My 50 cents...
When it is the mapper's wish not to see his work in another map, it should be clearly stated. I don't know from which map of Thunderbolt you used the decos but normally there's a ReadMe in the download file which should be always checked before using something from that. If there is none or TB didn't mention anything copyright-related, it doesn't make you look better (as you always have an "invisible" copyright when you put your own creation on the web), however, you have something up your sleeve you should point out to him if it is really so important.
Also, in a ReadMe, there should be a contact address (normally it's via e-mail). You said you had no contact to him... then google is your best friend :tongue: Really, you could've seen on which forums he is online.
One time I registered at some random (non ut-realted) forum, just to get in contact with that mapper (even if it was about another thing)! However, this requires TB always having the same nick name which is the case as it seems. Well, if you couldn't have found him somewhere else on the web, your decision to meet him during an online match would have been the best then! :o

Another point I always saw was "He should be happy that other people use his work so he can expand his popularity". But then: How are people supposed to spread a mapper's name when they don't even know that stuff was made by him when it is used in another map by another author who doesn't mention it?
That's why you must put the name somewhere in your download file. It's not really the permission that you need at all cost (unless it is explicitly stated in the ReadMe), but writing down who made it is a must, even or also when you want this mapper's work to be wider known.

And another thing: Even if this is a discussion worth to be stickied, please keep out any personal drama or opinions about persons from the public forums in the future.
10-Year Anniversary on Jun 08, 2019.
Pizz@-Soldier
Novice

Post by Pizz@-Soldier »

Well, I don't download the maps, they are on out server.
I use cache converter, to get nice files.
So the readme is never seen by me.
And also, they can't know it are his textures you said, but while his maps are uploaded on many MH servers, most people know it are his items.
I used items form one of his egypt maps.
Just because I like egyptian style maps, and so does Pizzi.
I do not mean to be a thief in files.
If I would make a collection of items and textures I dont need any credit.
When I see them I just smile and think, they did thier job, great.
Pizzi made a HUGE collection of texture files, everyone is allowed to use them.
If you buy a present for someone, you dont say thank the blabla store I brought it there.
I just dont see THUNDERBOLT his problem.
We couldnt have a normal conversation with him, he was acting like a child.
So thats why I didnt bother to do anything for him or solve the problem.

If he would have acted normally we could have an agreement already.

Pizz@
Creavion
Godlike

Post by Creavion »

I see: I`ll add big readme like banners from now on in my maps. I mean really ugly looking adverts! :roll:
Nevertheless people can try to google the map to check its archive for the readme. This can not be impossible. It is just laziness. Nothing else!
About to be non-active
Pizzi
Novice
Personal rank: Child of the Night

Post by Pizzi »

You forget something important: Not everybody is creating a ReadMe File for all things.
I never made at least only one for my Stuff and I know at least 5 Mappers which doesn't made any ReadMe Files as well.
We Create / Mod Maps and test them directly on the Server, means all Players are invited to join our Tests and tell us what they like or dislike at a Map, so we can change the things accordingly (cause in the end a Map has to appeal to the Players, not to the Creators). As soon as a Map is Final, it will stay on the Server and that's it, no zip File to download from anywhere, no ReadMe you have to notice, just one Rule: Play and have Fun.
And as one or other Mapper would like to use any Stuff from these Maps, you are welcome to. Like Pizz@ already said, as we see our Stuff used in other Maps, we're glad, cause we see other Mappers and / or Modders like our work. For us, it is a kind of big Respect and Appreciation indeed, cause like I already said in the OmG Board about the Texture Packages I made: "In fact it would be a big waste of time and work if only I use a few of these Textures from time to time for a Map that I mod".
Creavion
Godlike

Post by Creavion »

Seriously. Whatever I used in the past was always equipped with a readme. And I think people who don`t follow this simple principle, are lazy idiots (then they just can not get credits, bad luck) or they are somehow not "legit" with their resources (possible ripped from other game seiries/by an other developer/engine whatever). So I can not understand this. If I leave my windows wide open while I am gone, I do not need to wonder if I am a possible victim of robbers soon. Writing a readme is not a big deal and does not take a lot of time. Nothing stops you to take an other readme (from a professional release) as sample.
Seeing such posts gives me a headache. Only because Hourences textures are used nearly everywhere you can still download them them as archive with a goddamn simple readme. In case people have not credited you for your work they are using, then you have to tell them, ... this is just not acceptable. If you really needed plenty of hours, days, weeks or even months for your work which then you won`t feel any good at all. No idea what you made so far, but if you act that cool, then I wonder if your stuff is no big deal? It is about to let other people KNOW who is the creator of which file and which content. And at some point people are/will be lost who made which content (which is pretty damn normal somehow). This is not communism, but some people seem to think exactly this. Some modders work might be simply "ruined" by other ones by just taking content for which the original author has possible spent months (without to credit the original author). Really, this is some sort of cheap leecher behaviour. Oh man, what am I doing still here? I should really consider a PUBLIC release of my next map. I`ll sleep on it... :ironic2:
About to be non-active
cK1
Novice

Post by cK1 »

Credits? Hmm, I like UT and want to do things right.
Can you guys help me and tell the names of the owners from the respective files? So I can ask for permissions.
Thank you in advance!!!

I need the name and email from the owners of these files:

Code: Select all

Abduction-.umx; AbductionbyTerraniux.umx; ACDCREMIX.umx; Acronis.umx;
action1.umx; Adrenali.umx; Aerosmith-Pink.umx; AfterLife.umx; AfterR.umx;
AhAhhAhhh. umx; aintgunna.umx; ALFb.umx; Alone.umx; aloneinthedarksong.umx;
AmazingLife.umx; Amb1.umx; AMLP-Pizza-Shop.umx; AnasaziTheme.umx;
ancientstories.umx; andromed.umx; angel.umx; AngelbyTerraniux.umx;
AngelisTouch.umx; AnthonyBsDomain.umx; APB-SpiritualReality.umx; ArchEnemy.
umx; Area51Bunker_Music.umx; Arena2.umx; ARIZONA3.UMX; Ar- lemming.umx;
AroundChaos.umx; AroundTheWorld4-FW.umx; Aryx.umx; av_ktb. umx;
avengedsevenfold.umx; Axwell2010.umx; BackgroundbyTerraniux.umx;
BackInBlack.umx; Bad_Bad_Country_Song.umx; badimo.umx; badtothebone.umx;
BakkoeUT.umx; BassQ.umx; BattleAtEveningstar.umx; BDC-Alive.umx; BDC- Blade.
umx; BDCDominator.umx; BDCLIFE.umx; Beast.umx; Beautiful-Snoop. umx;
Belated.umx; bells.umx; Belz.umx; berlinbangz.umx; Besieged.umx; Beyond.
umx; BIGWest_RMX.umx; Bio.umx; bkcase.umx; bkcase1.umx; BL_CiderTown.umx;
BL_Fly_By.umx; BL_TumbleWeed.umx; BL_WhistleBlower.umx; blackboxTB.umx;
BlackDawn.umx; Blackstar.umx; BlackSun.umx; BlackVelvetBand.umx; blue_aura_b.
umx; bluesky8.umx; Boat.umx; bob_sinclair.umx; Bodies.umx; BodyBlows.umx;
Bomberman_Bomberfuzz_OCR.umx ; Bombthebass1.umx; bookofdreams. umx; BoostV2.umx;
Botmca9.umx; Botpck10.umx; Boundary.umx; brainblast.umx; BringMeToLife.umx; BTH.
umx; BTTF-Themeab.umx; Bullet.umx; BulletForMyValentine-Room4092.umx;
BurlyBrawl.umx; Butterfly.umx; CairoBlues.umx; Calliope.umx; Cannon.umx ;
Carousel.umx; CarVup1.umx; CATCHTHA.umx; CaveMonster.umx; cells.umx; Chanuka.
umx; chcballs.umx; ChevVR.umx; childrmx.umx; Chizra1.umx; choirs.umx; ChopSuey.
umx; chromag_- _sundown.umx; CinnamonGirl.umx; CircuitWorld.umx; Clashmix.umx;
AbandonX.umx; Clubbed_To_Death.umx; cnpopc.umx; collabor.umx; Colossus.umx;
Comatose.umx; CometArena.umx; Complian_b. umx; Course.umx; Crater.umx; Credits.
umx; creditsmusic.umx; creditsX. umx; criteria.umx; crystalcaverns. umx; css37.
umx; cyborg.umx; CytheAmb.umx; d_countd_it.umx; d_runnin_it. umx; d_shawn_it.
umx; DaCaV5. umx; DamDadiDoo.umx; DanceBunnyMusic.umx; DangerOne. umx;
DarkChoir.umx; Darkness.umx; Darkside.umx; Darude1.umx; deity.umx; Destillat.
umx; DestinationEarth.umx; Deviant.umx; DevilWentDowntoJamacia. umx; DiabloFade.
umx; DiaryofJane.umx; diesel.umx; Digital.umx; DigSh.umx; DjKonikRussians.umx;
DJredBass-Abuse.umx; Dorus.umx; Drag_him_to_the_roof. umx; dreamland.umx;
ds_can_u_b.umx; ds_confu.umx; ds_de_b.umx; ds_ga. umx; ds_nl.umx; ds_nl_b.umx;
ds_remix_b.umx; ds_totd. umx; DuHast.umx; Dungeon. umx; Dusk.umx; echohumm.umx;
Elements.umx; ElLevelFinal.umx; EMP-PSGW.umx; EncounterBatlle.umx; EndEx.umx;
EndFanbyTerraniux.umx; Ending.umx; EndingXidia.umx; Enigma.umx; EOSbyTerraniux.
umx; EParade2b. umx; erlkoenig. umx; Escape.umx; eversmoke. umx; evilacid.umx;
EvilActivities.umx; Exhumed. umx; FallingDown.umx; Fescape.mp3; FF4Battle2.umx;
FF8B3-1.umx; Fifth.umx; FightingFFVII.umx; Final13.umx; FindMyWayToYou.umx;
Finger11Ghost.umx; firebr.umx; Fla22k_02. umx; FlamesOfTheEnd.umx; FOG_Eminem.
umx; Foregone. umx; Found99.umx; FoundWaff.umx; Fourth.umx; FreakbyTerraniux.
umx; fuel. umx; FunkyMusic8Bit. umx; Gala.umx; gardentiger.umx; GATEWAYS.UMX;
Gauntlet. umx; gh-epic8.umx; GimmeMoney.umx; gitler_kaput_techno_remix.umx;
GlassesMan.umx; Godown.umx; Golgoth.umx; Gomorra.umx; GotAPresentForYa. umx;
GreenbyTerraniux.umx; Guardian.umx; GuardVic.umx; HallelujahbyTerraniux.umx;
HallOfFame.umx; halochant.umx; HardtoHandle. umx; Hardware1con.umx; HareLDn.
umx; haru.umx; HeartOfAsiaByRadius.umx; HeavenbyTerraniux.umx; helmisdeep. umx;
HeroFromTheStars_b.umx; Herzwerk. umx; Highway_To_Hell.umx; HKClub2_Music.umx;
HongKong_Music.umx; HongKongCanal_Music.umx; HoobastankSameDirection.umx;
HowDoYouDo.umx; hub2.umx; Hub7b.umx; humm2. umx; HWF.umx; hyp6.umx; HyperBore.
umx; Hypno.umx; hypno2.umx; IamSantaC. umx; icequeen2.umx; icequeen3.umx;
iceworld.umx; ici-awke.umx; ig_bg_1. umx; ig_command_1.umx; ILikeToMoveIt.umx;
IM_LosferWords.umx; imperialmarch.umx; inferno.umx; Inoxx.umx; insanea.umx;
insomniac.umx; InThisTogether.umx; Intro_Music. umx; Isotoxin.umx; jason.umx;
JENOVABattle. umx; JillianAnn-Confess.umx; Journey.umx; jupitero.umx; K_vision.
umx; kajahtaa.umx; Kittie_Brakish. umx; KlischeePowerMetal.umx; KMFDM.umx;
Kran2. umx; Kran32.umx; KR- Chemical- Burn.umx; Kryptonite.umx; Kryptonite2.umx;
kv.umx; ladri.umx; Lasgone.umx; LastChristmazHardstyle.umx; LazyGeneration. umx;
Lebedev_Music.umx; Lega_vibe1.umx; Lega_vibe2.umx; Lega_vibe3.umx; legomylegot1.
umx; LemmingBGM10.umx; LemmingBGM15.umx; LemmingBGM7.umx; LemmingBGM8.umx;
LemmingBGM9.umx; LemmingsBGM11.umx; LemmingsBGM13.umx; LemmingsBGM2.umx;
LemmingsBGM5.umx; lemming-Tim6p.umx; LemminsBGM1.umx; LeviathanSpiral.umx;
Lightning.umx; Limelight.umx; Linkin_What_Ive_Done. umx; Linkin1.umx; Live. umx;
Live-NoVoice-.umx; Lock.umx; Lollipop.umx ; LooneyLand.umx; Loseyou. umx;
lostdim.umx; LP-Remix.umx; MACHINES.umx ; maggot_ut.umx; mario1.umx; MARIO3.umx;
MarioBSong1.umx; MarioBSong2. umx; mario-mushy.umx; Marlis.umx; matrix4.umx;
MatrixTheme.umx; Mayhem.umx; MB_Arcueid.umx; MCS_DownUnder.umx; MDK2_Track05.
umx; Mech8. umx; Megamap. umx; Megamix3.umx; MemlovebyTerraniux.umx; Mercenary.
umx; metalRealm.umx; MilesAwaybyTerraniux. umx; Mission.umx; MK2-ThePit2_music.
umx; Mode.umx; Money.umx; MonsterOfTheCaribbean.umx; Moon.umx; MoonBaby.umx;
Moroset.umx; MorphingSpace.umx; mortalkombat.umx; Mountain.umx; MRPG_F.umx;
MvO_SoCold. umx; MyDirectionbyTerraniux.umx; MyWay.umx; MZ412.umx; nali.umx;
Nemesis. umx; Nether.umx; Neve.umx; new3.umx; NewKidsTurbo.umx; Newmca13.umx;
Newmca16.umx; Newmca7.umx; newmca9.umx; NFS.umx; NFSSEbyTerraniux.umx;
NightcoreHeartquake.umx; Nightmare.umx; Nightwish.umx; NorthpolebyTerraniux.
umx; NothinElseMatters. umx; Np-cg.umx; NP-FOD.umx; NPInside.umx; Npintr8b. umx;
NPIntruder. umx; Np-linp.umx; Np-main.umx; Np-outro.umx; NPresurect. umx;
nptonnberrymario.umx; Np-ty.umx; null48.umx; NYCStreets_Music.umx;
NYCStreets2_Music.umx; OceanLab2_Music.umx; Octane.umx; odesykilljoke.umx ;
OMALikeToySoldiers.umx; OMAParadiseCity.umx; OmeHenk-VS-Sandstorm.umx;
oneChosen.umx; OneOfTheseDays.umx; Opal.umx; OpenEyes.umx; Opessenc.umx ;
OrbitalTheBox.umx; Ordos.umx; Ordos2.umx; Organic.umx; Osiris.umx; OW-
Automaton.umx; OW-Factor9.umx; OW-Fleet.umx; OW-Gauntlet.umx; OW- GreyMatter.
umx; OW-IsisRising.umx; OW-Machina.umx; OW-MechaDawn.umx; OW- Nebulae.umx; OW-
Nomad.umx; OW-PreviewTheme.umx; OW-Ronin.umx; PainKiller- Military.umx;
pb_totalizator.umx; PFGbyTerraniux.umx; Phantom. umx; Phx- fstf.umx; Pinball.
umx; Plague1.umx; Planets.umx; Point.umx; popcorn.umx; Pregame1.umx; pump.umx;
PureCult.umx; PVDwhy.umx; QueenSong.umx; quickbro. umx; Rain-n-Thunder.umx;
Rammstein.umx; Razor- ub.umx; r-deep.umx; re3secure.umx; ReachingDimensions.umx;
Red_Wings. umx; Requiem4.umx; RESIST- DM.umx; RespawnDevice.umx; resurrection.
umx; Return.umx; RevengeBGMfix.umx; Rhythmic.umx; ride_t_hell.umx; River.umx ;
RockThisParty.umx; RomeoKnight_FollowMe_1989.umx; RoomOfChampions.umx; Run.umx;
runumb.umx; Sacred.umx; SadButTrue.umx; saloon_dfb.umx; Sandman.umx;
SanfordandSonmix. umx; Satunnel.umx; SaveMe.umx; Savemeg. umx; Scotch.umx;
ScreamingEagles. umx; SD-Bistro.umx; SD-CampOrRun.umx; SD-CasanovaSuite.umx;
sdmfar.umx; SD- SpecialRoom.umx; SecretPlace.umx; Seeker.umx; Seeker2.umx;
seeyou.umx; SeeYouInHell.umx; seti.umx; Shack.umx; SharpDressedMan.umx; sheep.
umx; Shock-0.umx; Shock-1.umx; Shock-2.umx; shootout.umx; ShootToThrill.umx;
ShorelineFear.umx; Shutdown.umx; SHX-Home.umx; SHX-KingOfQueens.umx;
sideofabullet.umx; sindeath.umx; sindustlock.umx; SITD.umx; Skeeloo.umx; sks-
Freebird.umx; Skyward.umx; SlowChine.umx; SmashDroidArena.umx; SmashdroidMenu.
umx; snipestune.umx; Soabm.umx; somebodytolove.umx; songgame1.umx; Songgame2.
umx; Sonic3.umx; SPA.umx; SPACEMARINES.umx; Spaghetti.umx; Spire.umx; Spire2.
umx; spybreak.umx; Stardust.umx; Starseek. umx; StopThatTime.umx; storm_l.umx;
Strider.umx; sufmagic.umx; SUFPsychoCity.umx; Sunny.umx; Suprfist.umx; Surface.
umx; survivor.umx; suspense.umx; SweetDreams.umx; TatankaAfrika.umx;
TechNoStart.umx; TensionLoop.umx; tensions.umx; Terrain.umx; tfall.mp3;
ThAllSilent.umx; the_man_with_the_machine_gun.umx ; TheChase.umx; TheCult.umx;
TheDeepBlueSea. umx; TheDragonLiesBleeding. umx; TheLostWorld.umx; TheProtector.
umx; TheRiddle.umx; TheScrollofStone.umx; TheSecondChase.umx; TheSpaniard.umx;
TheSpiritOfTheHawk.umx; ThiefVic.umx; ThiefVic2.umx; thiefyloop4.umx;
ThieveryTitle.umx; This-Is-War.umx; Thrilkill.umx; thriller-song.umx;
ThunderStruck.umx; Titanic.mp3; Title.umx; Title_Music.umx; t-journe. umx;
ToNapali2.umx; Torlan.umx; Tropheus.umx; Twilight.umx; TwistedTransistor. umx;
U2-Electrical_Storm.umx; UKEnd-Of-The-Beginning.umx; UKThe-Mission.umx; Unreal.
umx; Unreal2X.umx; Unreal4.umx; UnreallityMain.umx; un-reelTEST.umx; UnWorld2.
umx; UpherebyTerraniux.umx; urhcitydry.umx; urhgoodvsevil.umx; uSaMI2.umx;
Use_Your_Head.umx; UT3- PlasmaOscillator.umx; UTemple.umx; utend. umx; utmenu23.
umx; Uttitle.umx ; Vandenberg_Music_2k.umx; vents.umx; Verteidiger.umx; VFinal.
umx; void.umx; Vortex.umx; Voyag.umx; WarGate.umx; Warhawk.umx; WarLord. umx;
Watcher.umx; WateryFowls.umx; WelcomeToHell.umx; Western.umx; Wheels.umx;
whenwerise_1.umx; WhenWorldsCollide.umx; WHITETRASHY.umx; wilderness.umx;
WIREDflat.umx; WishIHadAnAngel.umx; WKAcamper.umx; Wolf. umx; WTP3.umx;
Xhallowed.umx; xmas002.umx; xmas1.umx; XmasPipe.umx; Xnemesis.umx; xr-marie.umx;
Xstaging.umx; Xtaken.umx; Xtracker.umx; X- void_b.umx; YATHNA.umx; Zan_b.umx;
ZAN_MET.umx; Zan_oc. umx; znm- believe.umx; ZombieN9.umx; ; Activates.uax;
Addon1.uax; AhamkaaraSounds.uax; ahelldaysounds.uax; Ak_Ambient01.uax; AKs.uax;
AmbAncient.uax; AmbCity.uax; Ambient.uax; AmbientJungle.uax; AmbKingPin. uax;
AmbModern.uax; AmbOutside.uax; AmbOutsideee.uax; AmbScary.uax; AmbSexMovie.uax;
AngelTownSnd.uax; Announcer.uax; ApocalypseFx.uax; Apu. uax; ASC_SND_01.uax;
ASC_SND_02.uax; ASC2.uax; atoll.uax; BadSounds. uax; BadVoices.uax; Barn_S.uax;
Baykal.uax; Baywatch.uax; BBSTSkie3. uax; BFFSound.uax; bhzbc.uax; BossVoice.
uax; bringoutdead.uax; BRsnds. uax; bs_crazyfrog.uax; BTTF1Sounds.uax; chessFX.
uax; CMMSnds.uax; CMSnds.uax; CMSnds2.uax; CrayLines1.uax; CrayLines2.uax;
CrayLines3.uax ; CreaturesSnd. uax; Criaturas.uax; Criaturas2.uax; DDay.uax;
Deadsounds.uax; DereSounds. uax; deserttt.uax; dinosound111199.uax; DMatch.uax;
DolbyDigital.uax; Doom1Pack.uax; Doors.uax; DoorsAnc.uax; DoorsKingPin.uax;
DoorsMod.uax; DoorsSnd.uax; DUMHsounds_100.uax; EnvironmentalSnd.uax; ESY.uax;
EUTIV.uax; Extro.uax; Female1Voice.uax; Female2Voice.uax; FemaleBVoice.uax;
FemaleSounds.uax; FGS.uax; FluffyHelicopter.uax; FootstepsSnd.uax; FthrDorgan.
uax; FthrDsounds.uax; FxSpace.uax; gameofthrones.uax; glwr.uax; Golgotha.uax;
GuardFootsteps. uax; HoFIntroV7.uax; ImpossibleBotJRMSounds. uax; introserveur.
uax; Iron. uax; isax.uax; isaxss.uax; JAGBFF.uax; JBAudio.uax; jjhi.uax; JXDoor.
uax; kbb.uax; Krusty.uax; LadderSounds.uax; LastVillageV.uax; laugh10.wav; Lega.
uax; lithium.uax; LOLSounds.uax; Male1Voice.uax; Male2Voice.uax; MaleSounds.uax;
Marine.uax; MarioBros-SE-. uax; MegaTon_Explosion.uax; MHC_Sounds01.uax;
mier1snd.uax; Misc1.uax; MK. uax; MMushFX.uax; Mtrixsnds.uax; MurmurSnd.uax;
MusicalSnd.uax; mutts. uax; naliintro.uax; NeXsounds.uax; noxxsnd.uax;
nya_plane_sound.uax; omgfb.uax; ONPFootsteps.uax; openingwave.uax; OtherSnd.uax;
Overguard. uax; pacmanz. uax; Pan1.uax; portalssnds.uax; Quake2.uax; R5Sounds.
uax ; rain.uax; RocketsUTAudio.uax; RoeMonsters.uax; RX4W.uax; Scout.uax;
SFIvanSounds_1. uax; Sinsnds.uax; SLV2Sounds.uax; SmallSoldiersG.uax;
SmashDroidSounds.uax; SnowGirlsfx.uax; SongSnd.uax; SoPIntro.uax; Southpark.uax;
SpencerGameLines. uax; SpencerGenericLines.uax; SpoogerRemix.uax; SpzoundsX.
uax; StarGateSnd.uax; SuperWeaponSounds.uax; Swampsnds.uax; swpr_loop.uax;
TGM_IndianaSound.uax; ThJezGuard.uax; ThMordGuard.uax; ThPaz.uax; ThvryTrain.
uax; TKKBFF.uax; TokyoByRadius. uax; Toshiro.uax; UltimateSFX. uax; urhwelcome.
uax; USP-Church.uax; UTIntro.uax; VampirePleasure.uax; VictoryComplex.uax;
VoiceOverSnd.uax; VRikers.uax; weaponsoundsu.uax; WeaponsSnd.uax;
WeAreTheGreatest.uax; wonderland.uax; WOTsounds.uax; WTXmas. uax; Xmas.uax;
YoshiSounds.uax; zeitkinds.uax; ZeitkindS1.uax; Zipps_endless_Sounds.uax; zipps-
start.uax; zksound001.uax; zksound15062000. uax;; §x§R.u; 1HSE.u;
2K4chargerMESHES. u; 2k4Combos.u; 2k4Pickup.u; 6Marine.u; 6Rmko.u; addweap.u;
Adrenaline.u; ADRMedia00.u; ADRWeaponsPack06.u; AdvGuns.u; ahellday.u;
AkimboArena.u; AkimboMM.u; AM5. u; Amethyst.u; AMLP_HaSm_v1.u; AMLPClanRifle.u;
AmmoAAA_v4.u; angels.u; Ant.u; AnthCheckerC_v138.u; antitweakV42.u; AP1.u;
ApuPackage.u; aquafresh. u; aqueen.u; arab.u; ArabianVP.u; Aramale.int; ARAMALE.
u; aramaleSkins_scra.int; ARC_PsychoBoss.u; arcgun.u; ArcX.u; ArenaX.u; Arnjolf.
u; asc760.u; asgard2.u; ASH400.u; AssaultGuns.u; AssaultGunsGopo. u; ASS-Slayer.
u; Asylum.u; AT.u; ATF_100.u; Atlantis.u; AutoMed.u; AWM_beta1.u; AX.u ; B.u;
B2Cabal.u; BabePackage.u; baller.u; barny.int; barny.u; barnyskins.int; baron.u;
Basictable.u; Basilisk.u; BatWing.u; BEBVoice.u; BEBVP.u; BigBird.u;
BigChainGun.u; bioflakker.u; BKDice.u ; BlackBomb.u; Blackmistyk.u;
BlackSheep_VT.u; blankvoice.u; BloodyMess.u; BlueBaller.int; BlueBaller.u;
Boden.u; BodenX2.u; Bomba. u; BoneMod1A.u; BoomDarts.u; BoomSniper.u;
BoostOptions.ini; BossSkins.int; BossSkins_iv1. int; BossSkins_Matr.int;
BotBurguer.u; BotNPC1.u; Botpack.int; BotPack.u; Boxes.u; BP1Handler7G.u;
BP4Handler7G.u; BPak.int; Bpak.u; bpse.u; Brasil_voice_v1.u; BRKB.u; BS.u;
BS_Translocator.u; BStinger.u; BTCheckPoints.u; BTPlusPlusv098_C. u;
BTPlusPlusv0994_C.u; BTPPUser.u; BUFPack1.u; bug.u; bugs2.u; BulletWeapons.u;
BullPlants2004.u; BuniDuster2. u; bunnybazooka.u; BunnyBomber.u; buzzstinger.u;
ByesRidgeWeapons.u; C_Torch.u; C4.u; C4_AC.u; C4b1.u; cartman.u; cartmanvoice.u;
CBFD1b.u; ccoop5.u; CCProtector.u; Celd.u; CGrapple.u; CherryBomb.u;
Cherrybomb2.u; chicomarineskins.int; Chiwestern.u; Chrysalid. u; cKpacK1.u;
ClawsDMUT.u ; ClickBoard2.u; ClusterRedeemer.u; Cobra.u; coil.u; coldCobra.u;
Color.u; colorfulUT.u; ColorGibBDCTrans.u; ColorGibDefWeapon.u;
ColorTriggeredLight.u; ComboGibND2.u; ComboGibND4.u; CommandoSkins.int;
Commandoskins_ANEO.int; CommandoSkins_m.int; CommandoSkins_Mal.int;
Commandoskins_MNEO.int; commandoskins_neo.int; Commandoskins_SMIT.int; compile.
bat; ConcussionRifle. u; console.u; CoPsFRifle.u; Core.dll; Core.int; Core.u;
CoreShockRifle.u; CoreSR.u; cowfix.u; crikey.u; CrokxDeco.u; Crotchshot.u;
CTFDoTheRightThing2.u; D24. u; DainteePackage. u; Damage.u; DamBird.u;
DanesHUDnSB_MH.u; DanesXlocArena.u; DangerW.u ; DarkTrialRagnar.u;
DavesBrushBuilders.u; DavidMSheet.u; DAVIDzarkv1.u; Dawn.u; DC-Pawns.u; DC-
Pawns2.u; DC-Pawns3. u; de.int; de.u; DecoMut4.u; decomutf.u; DeemerFireWorks.u;
DeemerWorlds. u; Default.ini; defmag.u; DefUser.ini; Demonhorn.u; DepthCursor.u;
Desolate.u; Detected.ini; Detected.log; Disintegration.u; DISVoice.u; Dmn2.u;
DMUT.ini; DMUT.int; DMUT.u; DmutMapscripts.u; DMUTSchools.u; DMUTSpells.u;
DOMHBlaster.u; DonMRifle.u; doomlook.u; DoomWeps.u; DoubleEnforcersMute.u;
DoubleJumpUT.int; DoubleJumpUT.u; DougalPack.u; DOUMacUziVX.u; DrFreak.u;
Drftdecos.u; Dropper.u; DSFRifleV7z.u; dULogoDeco.u; duMHHeavyMonsters_104.u;
dumhv5_207. u; DuSClanRifleV4.u; Dustdevil.u; dyna.u; DynamicGravity.u;
Dynatrig.u; EasterEggs.u; EavyServerBrowser.u; EavySpawnProtectSDAVersion.u;
EBGun.u; eckweapons.u; EF_Player21.u; Eggnog.u; EIConfigWindow.u;
eightleggedfreaks.u; EK_map_pack.u; Eldgrim.u; Elvira.u; EMRocketV1.u;
EMShotGunV1.u; EMShotGunV2.u; EMUZIV1.u; EnhancedFeedback.u; EnhancedItems.ini;
EnhancedItems.u; EnhancedRelics.u; EnWeapons.u; epiccustommodels.u; ErdriksDMUT.
u; ESG_No16bits.u; ESTSniperGunV2.u; ESTSniperRifleV4.u; EuroTournyRifle.u;
EuroTournyRifle.u.uz; EvilFly.u; EVP.u; EWindow.u; Excessive.u; Excessive1_6c.u;
ExtendedBuilders.u; extramonsters.u; ExtraNali. u; FAA_BOOMSTICK.u; farol.u;
FastCap.u; FastCapV3-512.u; FastInstagib.u; FBFMac10.u; FCommandoSkins.int;
FCommandoSkins_Angel.int; FCommandoSkins_zoe. int; FEAR_ArenaV2.u;
FEAR_Bolt_Action.u; FEAR_Item_Remover.u; FEAR_Rifle.u; FEAR_RunMonitor.u;
fearfemale.u; FearMale2.u; FebaBrowser.u; FebaMutator.u; FFCRifleV3E.u;
FFCTransV2D.u ; FG_Rev_frAAAgenstein_Rifle.u; FGReaper.u; FHG_NuTzBusteR2.u;
FHGweapons.u; files.u; Fire.dll; Fire.u; FishFix.u; Fisk.u; FiskSkins.u;
FixQSG2.u; FlameLauncher.u; FleshBomb.u; FlyingFish.u; fmodex.dll;
FN_Fraggerv6a.u; FN_FreeStyleFraggerV1.u; FNAutomaticRifle.u; FNLS.u; FNSIDv3.u;
FOGRifleV1. u; FoodFightWeaponsBetaA.u; Football.u; Forestdecs.u; FragmOfTime.u;
FrameBuilder.u; freezeGun.u; FreonDecos2.u ; FreonDecos3.u; FTBStingerScpFXv2.u;
FTBuziv2.u; FUNArsenalPackV3.u; FUNzarkv1.u; Fuzzloadout2.u; G_Decorations_v1.u;
G11_Assault.u; Galaxy. dll; Galaxy.int; GameBillboard100.u; Gardhar.u; Gatling.
u; Gauntlet- 10-BetaV4.u; genest.u; genestPawn.u; ggfemale2.u; Gladiator.u;
GlideDrv.dll; GlideDrv. int; GlobalStatsWeb.url; gml.u; Goblin.u; Godz. u;
GodzAttacks.u; GodzEffects.u; GodzLaurent.u; GodzLaurent_rc.u; GodzMagus.u;
GodzMapEffects. u; GodzMenu.u; GoldWatch.u; Golf.u; GoRelics2.u; Gothic.u;
GravityGunSE.u; Grim.u; GTX. int; GTX.u; GUID ; gummo.u; h2krifle.u; HAClient.u;
HauntedCreatures.u; Havian.u; HavianFem.u; HavianMale.u; Havianweaps.u;
HavocDarts.u; HaVoCsMaTrIx.u; HealingGunBeta.u; heliXidiax2.u; HellDemon.u;
HellfireCannon.u; HellhouseT1.u; HermModv1.u; HideNPeek.u; HiResDeco2.u;
HiResMonsters2.u ; HiResMonsters3.u; HitmanModv7e.u; HitmanModv8.u;
HitmansRiflev2.u; HOHMHMMODV2.u; Homer.u; HomerJayPackage.u; Horse.u; Howl. u;
Hud44oz2b. int; Hud44oz2b.u; Humane.u; HumiliationV2.u; Hunters.u; hyper.u;
HyperMed.u; HyperTrans.ini; HyperTrans.u; i4Games_9b.u; i4Games_BTRecords.u;
i4Games_client.u; IACEv08c.u; ICP.u; imp.u; impbot.u; ImpossibleBotJRM.u;
Industrial_Pack1.u; INF_Decorations.u; InfAdd9.u; InfAdd9_Alienfix.u; InfAdds.u;
infbackround.int; infbackround.u; InfiltrationUT.u; InfTeamLocation.ini;
InfTeamLocation.u; insekt.u; InstaDead.u; InstaGibBDCTrans.u; Insurrection.u;
InsurrectionMultiSkins.u; invasion.u; invzim.u; IpASDMStinger.u; IpBioStinger.u;
IpDispersionStinger. u; IpDrv.dll; IpDrv.int; IpDrv.u; IpFlakStinger.u;
IpRocketStinger.u; IpServer.int; IpServer.u; IpSidearm (2).u; IpSidearm.u;
IpStoneStinger.u; IpToCountry_AOL.u; IronSkillet.u; IUTDCv12.u; JAGItem_Remover.
u; JailBreak. u; Jarhead.u; JBArena.u; JBravo.u; JBSpecials.u; Jbterrain.u;
Jello.u; JetReplace.u; JetReplaceF.u; JetReplaceG.u; Jets.int; Jets.u; Jigoku.u;
Jojjeweapons.u; JoJoLuckyLukeVoice.u; jpfullmetaljacket.u; JumpPad.u; JunModel.
u; Jurassic.u; JWF_BotAttract.u; jwf_plants.u; JWF_Rain.u; JWFPlayer.ini;
JWGcommando.u; JWheavy.u; JWinfantry.u; JWmedic.u; K9Plant. u; Kakutou.u;
KautSniperRifleV1.u; Kayhemv2.u; Kayhomv3.u; KBSniperrifle. u; KBTweaker.u;
Kdungeon.u; keek.u; keek2.u; KeyConfig. ini; KickIdlersV2b. u; KingCobra.u;
krid.u; Ktech.u; LamerReporter_138. u; LaraCroft.u; LaraVoice.u; LaserSights.u;
ledino.u; LeelaVoice.u; Legacnary.u; Legacy.u; legacymenu.u; legoStatue.u;
Lenkrad[G].u; LetyMac. int; LetyMac.u; LiandriMinigun.u; LilDivaCcRifle.u;
Lindstradt. u; Logo. bmp; LogoSplashV2. u; LogoSplashV3.u; LongRangeIdentify.u;
LongShotv2b.u; Loque.u; lsr.u; M16Lety.u; M4rifle.u; Mac10.u; MadeinItaly.u;
MADNESSDAMAGE.u; MagusDMUT.u; Manifest.ini; Manifest.int ; MapVoteLA13.u;
MapVoteLAv2.u; mask.u; MatrixMovesBeta4.u; Matt.u; Mayhemv8.u; MB.u; MB2. u;
mcslc_mutators.u; mcslcsnipeMHv2.u; mcslcvoice.u; medScoreBoard100.u; MegaSlith.
u; Megatitan. u; MeTaLDrv. dll; MeTaLDrv.int; MG3.u; MGPx.u; MH4ever.u;
MHAClusterRedeemer.u; MHAJumpBoots.u; MHAltScoring.u; MHAntaliusU.u; MH-AVP. u;
MHAWarn.u; MHC_v307.u; MHCoopMonsters.u; mhexcal3.u; mhfix.u; MHHud. int; MHHud.
u ; MH-Kittara.ini; MHMayhem.ini; MHMayhem.int; MHMayhem.u; MHMayhemv2.u ;
mhminimonsters.u; mhmonsters.u; MHPinata.u; MHTrans.u; MHweapons.u; MHXTrans.u;
MiBRifle.u; Militaristic_NtHz_Rifle.u; MinasTirith. u; minigun3.u; MiniMonsters.
u; MiniNuke.u; Mister1.u; MisterUnder.u; mita.u; MJ12.int; MJ12.u; MJD.u;
MMB4_PluginPack1.u; mmlxmas.u; MMRifleV2. u; MMush.u; MODOSUtilsV30.u; Moebel.u;
MonsterMadness.ini; monsterspawn205. u; MonsterSpawn303.u; MoodLighting.u;
MoreBloodOS.u; MoreGunsv2.u; MOSKeepItClean.u; MovementLocator2.u; mplaynow.exe;
mplaynow.ini; mput.mpi; mrl.u; MSNWeaponsV2_5_3.u; mSRiflev2.u; MSVCRT.dll;
Mullog.u; multimesh. int; multimesh.u; multistinger.u; MultiWeapons.u;
MUN_EnhancedTrans.u; MUPawns. u; mutForceMover.u; muton. u; NaliBarKeeper.u;
NaliChronicles.u; nalifix.u; Napali.u; napali103. u; NBCRM.u; NBSpecials.u;
NBSpecialsUT.u; NBSpecialsUU.u; NBSpot.u; Neoe.u; neopackage.u; NewBirds_Beta1.
u; NFR_NukeV1.u; NFRabit.u; NFRProZXSniper.u; NoArmor.u; NoBoostv4.u;
NoCloseKill.u; NoD3DCrash.u; NoDeemerZone.u; NoDodge.u; NOFF.u; NoFlashLight.u;
NoGrab.u; NoHealth. u; NoInvisibility.u; nonamegun.u; None. ini; NoRedeemers.u;
NoRunning. u; NoRunningV3a.u; NoTelefrag.u; NoUDamage. u; npChyssVoice.u; NSMH2.
u ; NutzBlaster.u; NutzBlasterv2.u; ODDITIES.U; OLautomagFix.u; OldGlory. u;
oldquadshot.u; oldskool.ini; oldskool.u; Olextras.u; olroot.u; OLweapons.u;
olweps.u; onpShip.u; OrbLight.u; Origin.ini; OriginOverkill.u; Orkz.u;
osxBadlands.u; otodfvpv2.u; Ownage. u; OwnageM.u; P2011.u; paintball.u;
PalmTree9.u; PartickelSystem.u; ParticleSystem.u; ParticleSystem_43.u;
PartikelErweitert.u; Password.u; PawnShrinker.u; PaynePackage.u; Pearman.u;
Pearmedia.u; Pheonix.u; pianola. u; Pipebomb.u; pipingcrapomfg.u; PlasmaTitan.u;
PM.u; PortalGun2. u; Portalgunftw.u; PortalGunV3.u; PostBox.u; poste.u; potatoe.
u; potlauncher. u; Poulders.u; POWERGUN.u; predator.u; predpackage.u; Protoss.
u; PS2WarMachine.u; Psi.u; PsiSource.u; PSTgun. u; PSTinsanity.u; PsychoBoss.u;
PsychoBoss2Package.u; Psychobosss.u; PubliciseScore.u; pumpy. u; Pupae.u; PVP2.
u; Q3_Weapons.u; QAnnouncerNoLog.u; QFeedBackMH_v11.u; QJet.u; QuakeMPak2.u;
RahnemBrushBuilders.u; RailGunv2.u; RandomCreatureFactory.u; randomtele_c. u;
RangePack1.u; RapidRinger.u; RapidSaphyre.u; RatPackage.u; RBAlienX.u;
RBAlienXv2.u; Rdxp1.u; Re.u; Reaper.u; REAVERMKII.u; Red.u; Redeemer2k3.u;
Redeemer2k4.u; RedeemTC_ASC_v1.u; RedeemTeamCv2.u ; relics.u; relics2.u;
Relics3.u; relicsbindings.u; RelicsPatch.u; Render.dll; repeatexplosion.u;
Resurrector.u; Revenge.u; Revenge2.u; RexCoOpFixerv1-1.u; RextendedCTFv2-4. u;
Ricochet.u; RidiculousDeemer.u; Rifle3.u; RMusicPlayer.dll; RMusicPlayer.ini;
RMusicPlayer.u; RMusicPlayer_SDK.u; rmweapons.u; rocketsUT.u; RocketX2.u;
RocketX3.u; RocketX3E.u; RocketX3F.u; RocketX3F3Beta.u; RocketXRB.u; ROE.u;
RomanPack.u; RoseBumCars.u; RRboombox.u; rrfg.u; rs.u; RTMS_v11.u;
RumikoPackage.u; RunServer.bat; RX6B.u; RX6S3.u; RX6S8.u; RX6T3.u; RYSMNST.u;
RySPak.u; Sabb.u; saber.u; Samurai.u; SantaBrute.u; SC3. u; scarecrow.u;
Scorpion.u; Screen.ini; screen.u; ScriptedLight.u; SeCFlags.u; sectoid.u;
Sectopod.u; Seekers.u; SendTo_v07c.u; SeriousSam.u; Serpico.u; server.log;
ServerAdds.u; ServerAffiliates105. u; SevenB.u; Sevens.u; SFC.u; SFCv2.u;
SFDecos.u; SFInterface.u; SFItem.u; SfResource1.u; SFScoutBot.u; SFVehicle.u;
sg.u; sggame.u; sgMedia.u; sgMedia2.u; Shibuki.u; ShrinkerPlus.u; signs.u;
silverback. u; SimpleFlagsv100.u; sin2ut.u; Sin2utModels.u; SIncubo.u;
SinGrapple. u; Singularity.u; sinmodels.u; sinmodels2.u; sinweap.u; sjackson.u;
skaarjtowerclassesH.u; SkeletalChars.u; SkeletalCharsFix313.u;
SKSKung_Fu_Rifle2.u; SkwNuke2.u; SM_Nature.u; SmartCTF_4C.u;
SmartCTF_4DPlusPlusv3.u; SmartCTF_4E.u; SmartDM0905.u; SmartDMScoreBoard. ini;
SmartDMScoreBoard090510.u; SmashDroid.int; Smashdroid.u; SmashdroidGUI. u;
SmashDroidMaps.utx; SmashDroidSkins.int; SmashDroidSkins. utx; smile.u;
snakeman.u; Snakey.u; Snakeycold.u; snosven.u; SnowballGun. u; SnowUT.u; Soccer.
int; Soccer.u; SoftDrv.dll; SoftDrv. int; Soldier.int; Soldier.u; Soldier_Armor.
int; SoldierSkins.int; SoldierSkins_Assassin.int; SoldierSkins_u.int;
SoP_ArenaV3.u; SoP_ArenaV6. u; SoP_C6Rifle.u; SoP_FS1Rifle.u; SoPC5Rifle.u;
sopfemale.u; sopmale. u; SpaceMarine40K.u; SpaceMarine40Kv2.u; SpatialFear.u;
SpawnGuard2.u; SpectatorPlusV2.u; SpeedBoy.u; SpeedRacer.u; Spinner.u;
Splitends.u; Spraypaint.int; SprayPaint.u; Squirrel.u; srocket2.u; ssr.u;
sSs_Translocator.u; sssclanrifle_v21.u; sSsrifle_v24.u; Startup.int; Startup-UT.
int; Stewie2c. u; stfos.int; stfos.u; StickyGrenades.u; SubStats-AH.u;
SuperAFOSniperRifle.u; SuperMale.u; SuperWeapons.u; SuprWeap.u; Swaytrees. u;
SYF.u; T4.u; TA1shot.u; TAFVP.u; TAmaleVP. u; Tank.u; TAProSniper1F.u;
TarquinBrushBuilders.u; TarquinExtrudeBuilder.u; TAv2.u; TDMEndGameFix.u;
TDMSidedTeamsUtils.u; TDRepairable.u; TeamMH.u; TeamOrbit.1st; TeamOrbit. ini;
TeamOrbit.log; TeamOrbitCfg.ini; Teamspeak03c.u; TechsNoDodge.u; TEHBOOMER.u;
TeleFragGun.u; TeleporterFix103.u; teleportgun.u; TFS.u; Tgun. u; ThBelly.u;
ThDig.u; ThDQ.u; TheBlob.u; ThePurpleHaze.u; ThEscSoundSource.u; ThFurnMeshes.u;
ThGargoyle.u; THmapPak.u; ThMensch. u; ThMenschWolfRug.u; ThMenu.u;
ThMordengaard.u; ThNewObjects.u; TigerRifle.u; TimedMine.u; Titans.u;
TomyGunnV1.u; torchi.u; Tornado. u; TraceRifle.u; Tree_PACK1.u; tree201.u;
tree303.u; tree405.u; treeC1.u; TreePack1.u; Trinity.u; TSR.u; TUC_L1A1Sniper.u;
tuc_m16a1. u; TUC_MordredImpaler2.u; TUC_SteyrSTG58.u; TUCDeepPurple2v.u;
TUCDivxMac2V.u; TUCMP5V4Assault6e.u; TVVA.u; TWT_Zombies.u; U_Vehicles. u;
UARain.u; uautomagFix.u; Ubootdec.u; UBrowser.int; UBrowser.u; UCC.exe; UCC.log;
ucc_comp.ini; UDoom.u; uelite. ini; uelite.int; uelite.u; UETF.u; UKBadBoy.u;
UKNukeZone.u; UltimateWeapons.u; UM16A1. u; UMenu.int; UMenu.u; UMS.u;
umsspacemarine.u; Undercover.u; UniversalUnreal_CredManager.ini;
UniversalUnreal_CredManager.u; UniversalUnreal111-Build1.u;
UniversalUnreal112KB5-Build1.u; UnlimitedAmmo. u; UPak.int; UPak.u; UPakMenu.
int; UPakMenu.u; UsableScreen.u; User. ini; USpace.u; USP-DejaScripts.u;
usu_jb_actors.u; USUScripts.int; USUScripts.u; usx.u; UT2004.u; UT2AdrenalinP.u;
ut2k4chars.u; UT4BarretRifleV1.u; UT99ExtensionPack.int; UT99ExtensionPack.u;
UTBrowser. u; UTChaosMap.u; UTCompass.ini; UTCompass.u; UTDCv21.u; UTDMT.u;
UTJMH29.u; UTJMH3.u; UTLMarine.u; UTMCoop.u; UTMenu.int; UTMenu.u; UTMHpack.u;
UTPureRC5v.u; UTPureRC7G.u; UTSAccuBeta4.u; UTSAccuBeta4_2. u; UTServerAdmin.u;
UTSPFix.u; UTWeaponPack2.u; Uweaponway2k4.u; UWeb. dll; UWeb.int; UWeb.u;
UWindow.u; VAbeta2.u; VAHandler5v.u; VAHandler7G.u; VajurasAttacks.u;
VajurasAttacks_rc.u; VehiclePhys.u; Vehicles.u; Vengeance2k10.u; Vengeance2k3.u;
Vengeance2k4.u; villagemonsters.u; VoidXTrans.u; VolatileHealth110.u;
VSKblastV2.u; VSK- BlueThunder.u; VSK-gR-RedSpyder.u; VSK-hkg11.u; VSKSlayerV3.
u; VSK- Sniper-Trans.u; VSK-WaxerRifle.u; WAR.u; WARINT.int; WarNukingGround.u;
WarNukingGroundfix.u; WarpSpider.u; WarSpawn. u; wckduster.u; Weaponer.u ;
Weaponer_GTX.u; WeaponPack08.u; WeaponStuff. ini; WeaponStuff.u; weapswap.u;
WesternProps.u; wingedterror.u; WLRailgun. u; WMSettings.ini ; WoD.u; Wolfman.u;
WSPack1.u; WSWestern_Pack1. u; WTFMODE.u; xiva.u; Xloc-DAVID.u; XMaps.u;
XmasTree.u; XmasVoices.u; XPickups.u; xu.u; XXanPackage.u; YardSale.u; YoshiFX.
u; zcSaber.u; zcu97Unreali.u; ZeDzJusticeSpecial.u; zeisel2.u; ZeroPingPlus103.
u; ZM_SLRB_II_ZarkAssaultRifleZ.u; ZM_SLRB_ZarkAssaultRifle.u; Zombi.u; Zombie2.
u; ZoomShockRifle.u; ZPChain.u; zpscripts.u; zpscripts2.u; zpskaarjmship.u;
ZrtSoundz.u; 1_MissileTex.utx; ---1234567890---.utx; 1Man. utx; 22.utx;
2j34k5h6bh.utx; 45.utx; 6Marineskins.utx; 7BCreatureSkins. utx; a3text.utx; A9.
utx; acebldg.utx; acebldg3.utx; acebldng2.utx; acebooks.utx; acechristmasanim.
utx; acelogomaplogos.utx; acemoon.utx; AdesertS.utx; ADFuthark.utx; ADNorsk.utx;
ADUruz.utx; ADVinjarg.utx; aGREGTEXTURE.utx; AhamkaaraTex.utx; AIRFIELD.utx;
airport.utx; airstrike. utx; AK2t.utx; AlfaFX.utx; AmBrosia.utx; AMLP- Pizza-
Shop_Textures.utx; AmTex.utx; Anc.utx; anc2.utx; anc4.utx; Ancient.utx;
AnimPlyrStp.utx; AppleHouseTex.utx; APT4. utx; AquaArtDeco. utx; aquabgs.utx;
Aquaduct.utx; aqueengold.utx; AqueenSkinAMSS.utx; aqueenSkins.utx; aramaleSkins.
utx; aramaleSkins_scra.utx; ArenaTex.utx; Armor2Chrome.utx; asdrugb.utx; AXMB.
utx; Backyard.utx; BadSky.utx; bahlogos2.utx; bahPackage.utx; BarberShop. utx;
Barn_T.utx; BarPB.utx; bed.utx; BedPB.utx; Bedroom.utx; Beer_Logos. utx;
Belt_fx.utx; BhindZcase.utx; BigBirdSkins.utx; BIGWest.utx; bloodFX. utx;
BloodR.utx; BLTextures.utx; BluffFX.utx; boardsigns.utx; BoruPubTextures.utx;
BoruPubTextures2.utx; Boss_Organic.utx; bossdeck.utx; BossLiquid_Ice.utx;
BossSkins.utx; BossSkins_BOW.utx; BossSkins_ColaWars. utx; BossSkins_iv1. utx;
BossSkins_Matr.utx; BossSkins_reaper.utx; BossUnrealTeamFragMachine. utx; BP.
utx; BPMonster.utx; Bragi1.utx; Braveheart.utx; Brckston.utx; BRdmSE. utx;
Breakage.utx; brick.utx; Brickyard.utx; BronxTex1.utx; BronxTex2.utx; BS-
cottage.utx; BSmedbox.utx; bs-textures-20050606.utx; BugSkins.utx; CandyTex.utx;
CarletonFont.utx; cartex.utx; cartmanSkins_authority.utx; Castillo.utx; Castle.
utx; castle1. utx; ccoophud.utx; CeldTex.utx; cf_mansion.utx; chaos_special_tex.
utx; chaostex.utx; chaostex2.utx; chillfactor.utx; China_Town_club.utx;
China_Town_sign.utx; China_Town_Street. utx; ChizraEFX.utx; ChrekSkins_ar. utx;
ChrekSkins_ragtimeblues.utx; ChrekSkins_stoneguyjrm.utx; Christmas. utx;
Chronoshift.utx; chun_assasin.utx; Cinema.utx; city.utx; city_cool.utx;
cityendstex.utx; club.utx; clubx.utx; CobraSkins.utx; Coke.utx; coldCobraSkins.
utx; Colors.utx; comboio.utx; Commando_FrenchSoldier.utx; Commandoace.utx;
Commandofire.utx; Commandogene. utx; CommandoHitpointer.utx; Commandopaul.utx;
Commandopete. utx; commandoskins.utx; commandoskins_AFcamo. utx;
Commandoskins_ANEO.utx; CommandoSkins_fade.utx; commandoskins_grants. utx;
commandoskins_m.utx; commandoskins_mal.utx; Commandoskins_MNEO.utx;
commandoskins_neo.utx; Commandoskins_SMIT.utx; CommandoSkins_SoP.utx;
Commandoskins_TANK.utx; CommandoSkins_Tigr.utx; CommandoSkins8Ball.utx;
CommandoSkinsCommando.utx; CommandoSkinsGuerillaMarksman.utx;
CommandoSkinsGuerillaMedic.utx; CommandoSkinsHeavyWeaponsL.utx;
CommandoSkinsMarineInfantry.utx; CommandoSkinsmedic.utx;
CommandoSkinsMercenaryHighRes.utx; CommandoSkinsscout. utx; CommandoSkinsSniper.
utx; CommandoSoP.utx; CompTex. utx; Condo1.utx; container.utx; Coret_FX.utx;
CornerOfficeInZahltag.utx ; CountryFlags2.utx; Coup.utx; Creative.utx; credit5.
utx; credits.utx; crikeySkins.utx; CrokxFX. utx; Crypt.utx; Crypt_FX.utx;
Crypt2.utx; CTF.utx; CTF-Cola.utx; CTF- TechCC.utx; CyFIRE.utx; CytheStuff.utx;
DacomaFem.utx; DacomaSkins.utx; DaneTown1.utx; DavidMGras.utx; DavidMLego.utx;
DavidMsky.utx; DavidMTech1. utx; DavidMTex2.utx; DawnT. utx; DDayFX.utx; DeCap1.
utx; DecayedS.utx; DecayedSIcy.utx; Decor1. utx; Decor2.utx; den_libr.utx;
DerdBlueMine.utx; DerdSkaarjTexs.utx; DespSnowC.utx; Detail.utx; devon.utx; dFb-
Saloon.utx; dfbTextctf.utx; DillWeedV2.utx; dino081199.utx; Ditto.utx; Ditto1.
utx; Ditto2.utx; DLAncient.utx; DMeffects.utx; Dmn2Skins.utx; DMUT.utx; DNA.
utx; DNF. utx; Docdoom1.utx; docdoom4.utx; doglego.utx; doom2n.utx; doom2T. utx;
Doomx1pack.utx; DoubleBB.utx; Drgnkeep.utx; Driftex.utx; Driftpak.utx; DRLRse.
utx; DRMGarage.utx; DRMPa.utx; DS9DEFIANT.utx; dusk. utx; EddTex. utx; Effects.
utx; ElviraSkins.utx; Empowered][.utx; EOColorPics. utx; eol. utx; EpicCityTex.
utx; EsDMUT.utx; Estadio.utx; Estadio128. utx; Evil-Lair-1. utx; EvilNumbers.
utx; EvilTruck.utx; Explosion. utx; Explosion2.utx; EXU2EvilizedTexes.utx;
EZtexture.utx; Faces.utx; Factory.utx; Falls.utx; Fastfood.utx; FCommando.utx;
FCommando_Dazl.utx ; FCommando_dU.utx; FCommando_mars.utx; FCommando_Ramleen.
utx; FCommando_skinZSZ.utx; FCommando_SkinZSZSable.utx; FCommando_Taarna.utx;
FCommando_Zoe.utx; FCommandoAsia.utx; FCommandohades.utx; FCommandoHOFgirl. utx;
FCommandomhaaly.utx; FCommandomhaletyl.utx; FCommandoSkins.utx;
FCommandoSkins_Angel.utx; FCommandoSkins_Deep.utx; FCommandoSkins_MHplayerSkins.
utx; FCommandoSkins_Prophetess.utx; FCommandoskinsBee.utx; FCommandoSkinsBITCH.
utx; FCommandoSkinsClownMasterteoTeam.utx; FCommandoSkinsf.utx; FDougaltex.utx;
Female1Skins.utx; Female2Skins.utx; FHGaaa.utx; filesskins.utx; FireEng. utx;
firetruck.utx; FlareFX.utx; FLATLINE[WOLF].utx; FlriSkins- DOUPanther. utx;
Fluff.utx; Fluid.utx; FM][Tex.utx; FoeSnowtop.utx; FogOuts.utx; Foom100.utx;
FordText.utx; forestpack.utx; ForsakenT.utx; FourGhosts.utx; FractalFX.utx;
FredBedTex.utx; FreonDecos2Tex.utx; FreonDecos3Tex.utx; Fuhrpark4dimension.utx;
Fuhrpark4dimension2.utx; Fuhrpark4dimension3.utx; Fuhrpark5final.utx; funlogo.
utx; funlogo2.utx; Galleon.utx; gameroom.utx; Garage.utx; GDMWurm.utx;
gdz_snakemountain. utx; Gekokujou.utx; Gekokujou2. utx; GenEarth.utx; GenFluid.
utx; GenFX. utx; GenIn.utx; GennFX.utx; GenTerra.utx; GenTurbine.utx; GenWarp.
utx ; GGFemale2Skin.utx; Goblin.utx; Goblin_old.utx; GopoTexpack_01.utx;
Gotgotha.utx; goth1.utx; GothFem.utx; GothicDwarf.utx; GothSkins.utx; Graveyard.
utx; GreatFire.utx; GreatFire2. utx; GREGTEXTURE.utx; GrimSkins.utx; guitars.
utx; haeuser.utx; HalfTrack. utx; HaloMasterChiefSkins2.utx;
HaloMasterChiefSkinsFemale.utx; HaloTex.utx; Hanger.utx; Hanger_2.utx; Hardrock
- Kopie.utx; HaSm_Logo.utx; HavianSkins. utx; HeavyMetal.utx; HeliRadarHUDV2.
utx; Hell.utx; hglightsnstuff.utx; HH3_Clockwork.utx; HHpix.utx; HHzombii.utx;
Hlogo1. utx; HmmwvPrefab.utx; hofpackage18.utx; HreptileSkins.utx; HubEffects.
utx; Hund-Dou.utx; HundSkins.utx; HV1955-BTTF.utx; HV1955-Build.utx; Indus1.utx;
Indus2.utx; Indus3.utx; Indus4.utx; Indus5.utx; Indus6. utx; Indus7.utx;
Invasion.utx; is0s_Deco.utx; is0s_Rainforest.utx; ISVFX.utx; ITEX2.utx;
itsinspacebaby. utx; jagged.utx; JarheadSkins.utx; JesterMeshSkins.utx; JetsFX.
utx; jonas. utx; JP.utx; Julie_Aria.utx; JungleWar.utx; JW_Rivercargo.utx;
JWSky.utx; jxberlin.utx; k_ChimpTex. utx; K_Decal.utx; K_General.utx;
k_GorillaTex.utx; K_Horizon.utx; K_tech.utx; KasarulTextures.utx; kbdmschild.
utx; kbmhschild. utx; kbu4e. utx; KBXM.utx; keekSkins.utx; KranduraDetail.utx;
LadderFonts. utx; LadrArrow.utx; LadrStatic.utx; langs.utx; LaraCroftSkins.utx;
LargeLegoTex.utx; laurens-thisishard.utx; LavaFX.utx; LCU_Stateroom.utx; Lego.
utx; lego_schetinaA.utx; LegoLand.utx; legomister.utx; LemmingSains. utx;
LemmingSainsforHard.utx; lestatpack.utx; letgo.utx; letgo2.utx; LiandriSkins.
utx; Lian-X.utx; LifesBane.utx; Liquids.utx; Logo.utx; logomisterH.utx; lol-
Beach-V2.utx; lolgang2.utx; lolmono.utx; lolmonoprop. utx; lolRoomTex2.utx;
Male1Skins.utx; Male2Skins.utx; Male3Skins.utx; MalusTextures.utx; MarioBros.
utx; Mario-snes.utx; mart2. utx; Matex.utx; matex2.utx; Matrix_Codez.utx;
MenuGr.utx; MetalDwarf. utx; Metalmys.utx; Metals.utx; Metro.utx; MickScenes.
utx; Mier02Tex. utx; Mine.utx; Minion. utx; mister.utx; MK_Partickle_Textures.
utx; mln. utx; Mole1T.utx; Monsterhunt1.utx; MonsterHuntPackages(TFO).utx; moon.
utx; MoonOrbit.utx; MOTC.utx; Mullogskin.utx; mzk2.utx; NaliCast.utx; NaliFX.
utx; naliintrologo.utx; Names.utx; NameTagsByTheDane.utx; Nanoblue.utx;
Nbnumbers.utx; NBSpecialT.utx; NCF1Skins.utx; NCM1Skins. utx; NCT1Skins.utx;
NEcargo.utx; NELogo.utx; NEMetro.utx; NeoC-01.utx ; NeoC-02.utx; NeoCairo. utx;
NETextures.utx; New1.utx; new2.utx; NewTextures.utx; NFPack.utx; nightclub.utx;
NightshadeSN.utx; NivenFX. utx; noxxpack.utx; NPGlowthing. utx; NPMario.utx;
NPStroggSh.utx; NPStroggsk.utx; NPUsaAR.utx; Nwater3. utx; nya_inf_tex.utx; of1.
utx; OFCSnow.utx; ofg.utx; ofg2.utx; Old_FX. utx; OpenGameArtDotOrg2.utx;
OrganicDecor.utx; Ornate.utx; otodlogo.utx; OTODv2logo.utx; OverguardTex.utx;
OV-zOm.utx; OW-CTFBanners.utx; OWCTF- tech.utx; P2011. utx; packlogov4.utx;
pain.utx; Palettes.utx; PhraelFx.utx; Pit2.utx; PlayrShp.utx; portalstex.utx;
potatoeskins.utx; PredatorSkins. utx; ProwlSkins_NB2.utx; Purify.utx; Pyramid.
utx; Quake3.utx; QUAKE3c.utx; Quakearena.utx; Queen.utx; RaddiAndHornD.utx;
Radio.utx; Rag_2.utx; Rainbow7Bedits.utx; RainbowM2.utx; RainbowMonsters.utx;
RainbowMX.utx; RainFX.utx; RBFonts.utx; RbowHealthDeco.utx; Reaver2Skinz.utx;
REDTEX. utx; Reloaded.utx; Render.utx; RepridSkins.utx; ReptileSkins.utx;
Reverend.utx; Ribeira1.utx; Ribeira2.utx; Ribeira3.utx; richrig.utx; richrig2.
utx; RIFF. utx; Rock.utx; RocketsUTFX.utx; RocketsUTHUD.utx; RocketsUTSkins.utx;
RoeAnimated.utx; RotatingU.utx; RoxSign.utx; RR.utx ; rsamarktex.utx; Rt-
Detail.utx; Rumiko_NewAge.utx; RumikoAsia.utx; RumikoSkins.utx; Rumikoskinsasia.
utx; RuneFX.utx; RuneFX2.utx; RUNESTONES.UTX; RXHOFXHAIR. utx; RyotianSkins.utx;
SabbSkins.utx; SaiFavoritePictures.utx; Sal3FX.utx; Sala3Tex.utx; Salty.utx;
sandladatex.utx; Sanford.utx; Savagetex.utx; scarecrowskins.utx; scarefaceDFB.
utx; School.utx; ScreenFonts.utx; Scripted. utx; ScriptedScreen.utx;
SD0NoteBook.utx; sdkFX.utx; sdkLensflares.utx; sdkSandboxMaterials.utx;
sdkUEParticles.utx; SDOTex.utx; SeraphSkins.utx; serpicoskins.utx; sf_tree1.utx;
SFM_Graffiti.utx; SGTech1. utx; ShadowManNature.utx; Shadowtex.utx; shaggytex.
utx; SilentTEX1.utx; Sindemo. utx; SinHUD.utx; sintexx.utx; Sk8OrDie.utx;
Skaarj.utx; Skaarj' sPackage. utx; SkaarjTowerCreditsG.utx; SkaarjTowerSkin.utx;
SKcavehellTEX. utx; ski. utx; SkTrooperSkins.utx; sky.utx; SkyBox.utx; Skybox01.
utx; SkyCity.utx; Slums.utx; SMZacmancrystals.utx; Snakeyskins. utx; Snowice(1).
utx; Snowice. utx; snowpack.utx; snowtexSK.utx; SoccerFonts.utx; SoccerScores.
utx; SoldadosAnormales.utx; Soldier.utx; Soldier[uRh]haze.utx; Soldier_admin.
utx; Soldier_Armor.utx; SoldierSOPGUEST.utx; Soldier-UM- Friend.utx;
SoldierZACMAN.utx; sonicmister.utx; SoPLogoCamping.utx; Sp00nTexV1.utx; SpaceFX.
utx; SpaceMarineSkins.utx; SPF-Various.utx; Sptex. utx; Sptex2.utx;
SquirrelSkins.utx; SQWeapons.utx; SSColdSteel.utx; SSFuture.utx; SSMetal. utx;
Starship.utx; starwars.utx; Statues.utx; StormyWeather.utx ; Streets. utx;
SuperMarioBros.utx; Supertxt.utx; SWE.utx; SWEP3bySai. utx; Syrion.utx;
TCowMeshSkins.utx; tcowmeshskinsmoocow.utx; TEO2010. utx; Terranius.utx;
Terror1.utx; TextureLib4.utx; TexxSkins.utx; Tfence.utx; TFredSkins.utx;
TGM_IndyCrusade.utx; TGM_SkyNegev.utx; TGolemSkins.utx; TGrimSkins.utx; TKK-
40DBTex.utx; TMonsterMasterSkins.utx ; TMrBigSkins.utx; TNaliMeshSkins.utx;
tnalimeshskinsmoocow.utx; TNT_Logo.utx; TNT_Sniper_Team.utx;
TNT_Ultra_Rifle_tex_V2.utx; trees.utx; treetextures. utx; TrenchesFX.utx;
TRILERTEX.utx; trinityskins.utx; trofa_station.utx; TSkMSkins.utx;
TSkMSkinsDOUGUEST.utx; tskmskinsNeo0. utx; ty_dxeffects.utx; ty_runelava.utx;
TyUnr.utx; TyUnr2.utx; TZhalSkins.utx; U2KAAA.utx; U4EAds.utx; U4eFGoldStuff.
utx; U4eFX.utx; U4eLAnims.utx; U4eMedigun.utx; u4ewarp.utx; U4eWTexs.utx;
Ubootpak.utx; UComplex.utx; UETFSkins.utx; ugc_intshut.utx; UM2.utx; UM-
CrappedUp.utx ; UM-Flags.utx; UMIlogo.utx; UM- SomeWhere.utx; um-team1.utx; um-
team2. utx; UNDERANCIENT.utx; Unrealzoo.utx; UPakFonts.utx; urbanbuild.utx;
urhlogo.utx; USU_JB_Tex.utx; USUMine-fc.utx; UT.utx; UT_ArtFX.utx; UTbase1.utx;
UTcrypt.utx; UTtech1.utx; UTtech2.utx; UTtech3. utx; UTtech4.utx; UWindowFonts.
utx; VikingShips.utx; Village.utx; Virus. utx; vlxtextures1.utx;
WarMachineBossSkins-Demonbot.utx; wayzones.utx; WES. utx ; Wood.utx; wood2.utx;
WOTtex.utx; X7.utx; XbpFX.utx; X-cpu.utx; XFX. utx; xutfx.utx; YdpTex.utx;
YoshiSkins.utx; zeitkind.utx; ZephonTechStuff. utx; ztoomuch.utx; ztu97Engine.
utx; Zyn_Codez.utx;
Edit by papercoffee

How funny, the clowns do finally enter the forum Image

...Next time put such a long text in a [ code] tag.
And btw. I want to see this map where you put all this stuff in ...it must be a masterpiece.
-=SoP=-axewound
Average

Post by -=SoP=-axewound »

@cK1:
Although your post is undoubtedly a sarcastic reply to other commentaries in this thread, feel free to contact me via email for the latest releases of any of the SoP files or the required ini's for the weapon and arena mutators. :lol:
FraGnBraG
Inhuman
Personal rank: Good news everyone!

Post by FraGnBraG »

cK1 wrote:Credits? Hmm, I like UT and want to do things right.....
fwiw,for anyone that doesn't know already ... in mod/tracker audio files authors usually include their name/nick , email and credits in the mod file's samples list (as text)... you can see this info using any tracker (like free modplug) or even winamp... btw, rips of "real" music audio (like cd/mp3 etc) that are used in a umx are still illegal, even if they sound like shit :) so you take your chances with those ... just sayin :)
-=FraGnBraG Level Design=- ***UPDATED! even works on your phone!***
Creavion
Godlike

Post by Creavion »

-=SoP=-axewound wrote:@cK1:
Although your post is undoubtedly a sarcastic reply to other commentaries in this thread, feel free to contact me via email for the latest releases of any of the SoP files or the required ini's for the weapon and arena mutators. :lol:
Very likely. I mean let`s face it: The people who whine and bitch around with their "credits, what is that?" are THOSE who have not done anything of value. As soon they would have done anything on their own (no matter how tiny it would be) they would immediately force for getting credits on their own, as soon people would use it. I really wonder who is behind that account.
Anyway: This is a confession of failure that this is not a matter of course for anybody in the modding scene.
About to be non-active