The enemies that you love to hate!

Discussions about everything else
KeeperUTX
Skilled
Personal rank: Eevee will kill you.

The enemies that you love to hate!

Post by KeeperUTX »

I thought this up, to see who really hates enemies from any game. I've got two.

Unreal, Zombie's DeadZone Co-op server. Encounters with the Nali population become a high risk. Here they no longer toss themselves into lava just to avoid your gaze ( :loool: ) , They instead spray you all over the walls with their death rays. The first time I met one of these 'DeadlyNaliCousin' (If that is the name), I said to myself 'hey dudes, what's up? gonna help me or not?' Then they look like they're being chickensh!t as usual. As I wanted to look away, one of them paint my guts on a nearby wall with some kind of dispersion blast. That when the swear-word storm really starts, and I nuke those jerks with a 6x shot from my Eightball.

Never trust a Nali on that server. N.E.V.E.R. .

Gothic 3, Rebel camp. I get a quest regarding the wild boars that live above the rebel base. I thought to myself that this should be easy. Boy was I wrong. They tore me apart, forcing me to get help after the next load.

Same thing happens commonly. If I allow either a wolf, a boar or a jackal to attack me, they attack me several times in a row, thus preventing me from retreatin/ retaliating. That tends to rip a nice chunk out of your health, even kill you. And since G3's load time is murderous, I've learned to hate dogs and boars in it. I mean REALLY hate them, not just the old 'oh leave me alone' hate, but the 'I'll RIP YOUR SORRY HEAD OFF' hate. Nothing less.

So show your hatred against your most disliked enemy, and let the Anger-games begin! :rock:
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: The enemies that you love to hate!

Post by UnrealGGecko »

I really hate meduzas (mostly in the castlevania series), because I REALLY hate getting turned to stone so that pigions could do they're work later :lol2:
But the enemy I hate the most is... REZ! For traping me into a TV! :mad2:
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

I hate everything, including this post :mrgreen:
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
KeeperUTX
Skilled
Personal rank: Eevee will kill you.

Post by KeeperUTX »

Anger management in progress... 0.00001% complete :loool:
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.