Ferali's new troll (some background info for you)

Discussions about everything else
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Ferali's new troll (some background info for you)

Post by JackGriffin »

I just happened to see this over at UA:
Today, 04:46 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default lol...feralidumpster.
leaving the ut99 scene?

thats ok...i'll take up where you left off, thanks for the new nali weapons 3 meshes.

no i don't think i'll use much of your buggy code, but nice new NUCLEAR LAUNCHER V3, that will look good on my

RX10W4

and PWN wootflukes RX7,

aHaAHaHaAHaAH NOOBS
I know your immediate reaction is to go and defend Ferali but let me give you some background on this guy. He goes by DestroyerDK and he's a 17 year old kid that has some serious mental issues (no kidding). I've had some extensive emailing with him and he honestly has some sore of Schizophrenia or something serious like that. I finally had to just block his email address as he kept flooding me with all these massive emails he was writing every day, several times a day, about how he would 'destroy' me and Schlong (from house of Fools) and several other people. If you read his YouTube videos (the only reason I left the links) you'll see limited exchanges there where he would keep taunting me and sending me new videos.

Anyway, your guys best bet is to just ignore him. I already emailed wormbo with the heads-up. You can't argue with this guy, he really is soft in the head, so just save everyone the trouble and don't post a follow-up.

Jesus, did I just say that out loud?...This whole 'new leaf' thing is scary...Someone hold me!
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Saya-chan
Adept
Personal rank: Former UT99 modder

Re: Ferali's new troll (some background info for you)

Post by Saya-chan »

Wow, Ferali also has a crazy follower? Good, I'm not alone in this, then.
  ~♥~ Bless the Cute Emperor ~♥~
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Yeah, and that wasn't the only one, I had all kinds of crazy people, although that one is by far the worst one as the others were handled pretty quickly and silently.
How many months it has been exactly since then? I didn't even remember about this guy anymore until this was brought up, and it seems he's still on it.

This guy not only is mentally ill, as is the personification of arrogance itself.
lol @ buggy code: NW3 has atm 0.4 bugs per 1000 lines of code (yeah, that's a fraction, and which are fixed already in the final version anyway) and the whole mod has around 60.000 lines of written code, industry standard is 15 per 1000 lines of code in its best day... so very buggy indeed.
The Venom and other past mods on the other hand are indeed buggy, but because the Venom was simply an old RX with just new stuff on it, barely any fixes or cleanup, and as for the other mods, I still hadn't the required coding skillset and methodology to do things properly and bugless (in short, I was a newbie).

I won't even reply to him either, but I find it amusing that he's still going on. Btw, did you guys know that he got his first youtube account shut down? If any of you had opportunity to see the kind of videos he actually favored and created playlists with, then you would understand how this guy really thinks... creepy to say at the very least...
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

I hope he has no chance to get near real weapons ...
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Sadly I've got my own troll, who is a thousand times worse, but that's a twitter thing and trust me, all of you REALLY don't wanna know.
JackGriffin wrote:Someone hold me!
Again, I am not going to marry you.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
JackGriffin
Godlike

Post by JackGriffin »

EvilGrins wrote: Again, I am not going to marry you.
You soft-hearted guys all want commitments, I'm just in it for the physicality. I have NEEDS dammit!
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Get a room, you two.
][X][~FLuKE~][X][
Experienced
Personal rank: RocketX5/6 creator

Post by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ »

wow, he is still at this years later?.. I remember having to block him on youtube for his spam, easier to simply ignore him, he does eventually go away.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

And I don't even know if it's either sad or funny the fact that no one gives a damn at all, but he acts like if there was something going on.
Anyway, somewhere this week I may do an update to the status of NW3 final version (exploding headshots anyone? really messy bloody stuff...), therefore I will have to post there too. Not sure what his reaction is gonna be when I just post the update without replying to him at all lol
JackGriffin
Godlike

Post by JackGriffin »

Fluke is right, he tends to just lose sight of you after a short while. He will be back, you can be sure of that, but I was just trying to ward off a defensive fight with him. You'll never convince this dude of anything since I think his problems are genuine mental illness of some extreme type but it's a good case of don't-feed-the-fire and it will not burn as hot.

Honestly I felt a little sorry for him. He obviously spent huge hours on his emails that he was sending me but they were filled with all these elaborate thoughts and plans...it was a clinical example of some advanced psychosis or another. We all get on each other's nerves and carry on but I think this dude has real and serious things going on. All the more reason not to torque him up.