UT99 3D

Post by ASLY »

Is this possible to play UT99 in 3D?
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: UT99 3D

Post by papercoffee »

With the appropriate graphic card and 3D glasses is this possible...
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

I used to play UT in 3D with my old Elsa Galdiac Ultra card. It came with the 3D glasses (Revelators?), but I had to play it in D3D to work. UT and Forsaken were the best with the glasses and it worked well from what I can remember.
KeeperUTX
Skilled
Personal rank: Eevee will kill you.

Post by KeeperUTX »

Wait... Someone else knows about Forsaken? That was one of the most awesome games I ever played.

Even though I'm playing Armored Core (PS1 emulator) and Postal 2 and Gothic 3, I might just add this to my playlist with bots again. If I can find 'em for Forsaken.

Oh yeah, by the way, Postal 2 is an Unreal Engine game, or rather an inbetweener of UE1 and UE2.
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

KeeperUTX wrote:Wait... Someone else knows about Forsaken? That was one of the most awesome games I ever played.

Even though I'm playing Armored Core (PS1 emulator) and Postal 2 and Gothic 3, I might just add this to my playlist with bots again. If I can find 'em for Forsaken.

Oh yeah, by the way, Postal 2 is an Unreal Engine game, or rather an inbetweener of UE1 and UE2.
Yep....still have the original CD. Lost the box, but do have a line on the original big PC box for about $18. Great, great game.

Bought "Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Islands" today....an Unreal engine-based pinball game. Delivery tomorrow...yee haw! I found a great retailer selling all kinds of old stuff, including some less-common items. "Totally Unreal" sealed new for about $5!

I am $250 lighter today... :(