Last Post Standing, the sequel

Discussions about everything else
Neon_Knight
Adept

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Post by Neon_Knight »

HOOP!
OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Did you hear that? It sounded like a *hooh* ...
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

Let me try something different...

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 RULES!
OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Ok... but now you have to tell me, what are the 3 Rules?
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

lol.
yeah indeed, and what makes the tournament ''unreal'', when it has 3 rules?
papercoffee wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:02 pm Did you hear that? It sounded like a *hooh* ...
that SouthPark episode about the ghosthunters is brilliant ;p
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

papercoffee wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:05 pm Ok... but now you have to tell me, what are the 3 Rules?
#1: Xan 0wnz j00!
#2: Whatever Xan decides is law
#3: See #1 and #2
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Neon_Knight wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:17 pm
papercoffee wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:05 pm Ok... but now you have to tell me, what are the 3 Rules?
I am Xan.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

The crown doesn't stay put!

Ack!
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

*dust here* * dust there* . good thing I have this guys posted above to clean it up. :mrgreen:

They arent getting paid as well. thats good!
This member can only post when permitted.
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

EvilGrins wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:22 pm
I am Xan.
Xan called to the office this morning, said he detected an impostor.
He's now in talks with Holovision, Liandri and the N.E.G. in order to decide what your punishment shall be.
EvilGrins
Godlike

Post by EvilGrins »

Neon_Knight wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:36 am
I am Xan.
He's now in talks with Holovision, Liandri and the N.E.G. in order to decide what your punishment shall be.
That faker is going to great lengths to prove he's me, but I'm me!
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

EvilGrins wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 am
I am Xan.
"The Liandri Mining Corporation released a statement today regarding the impostor Xan. The Liandri Rules Board agreed to hold up a match taking place at Xan's spaceship, the Hyperblast, set to 15 frags, taking place at Unreal Tournament day, this November 30th, with no rematch at all. The winner takes up the Xan Kriegor name and mantle, while the loser will be used as fuel for the spaceship. Good luck to both participants, they're going to need it."

So said today's news. You have nearly two and a half months to get ready, so move your derrière!
EvilGrins
Godlike

Post by EvilGrins »

Neon_Knight wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:05 pm
EvilGrins wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 am
I am Xan.
"The Liandri Mining Corporation released a statement today regarding the impostor Xan. The Liandri Rules Board agreed to hold up a match taking place at Xan's spaceship, the Hyperblast, set to 15 frags, taking place at Unreal Tournament day, this November 30th, with no rematch at all. The winner takes up the Xan Kriegor name and mantle, while the loser will be used as fuel for the spaceship. Good luck to both participants, they're going to need it."

So said today's news. You have nearly two and a half months to get ready, so move your derrière!
"The Liandri Mining Corporation released a statement today regarding the impostor Liandri Mining Corporation which has been making false statements on behalf of our company. Let it be known that they will be sued to the fullest extent of the law, all those associated will be forced into sexual slavery to the Skaarj as part of their incarceration."

Fair warning, Skaarj mating is not gentle.
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

i took all the healthvials, medkits and all powerups from everywhere..... now bow down!!!!

* dodges your attack*

Now eat this shockcombo! BOOM!
This member can only post when permitted.
EvilGrins
Godlike

Post by EvilGrins »

Dodge this...
Terraniux wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:10 pm* dodges your attack*
ImageImage
Submit!