Last Post Standing, the sequel

Discussions about everything else

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby makemeunreal » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:04 pm

So war ich.

Worum geht es in diesem Thema?
UNREAL
User avatar
makemeunreal
Masterful
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Personal rank: UNREAL

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby papercoffee » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Was zum Fick? Du sprichst Deutsch?
Hab mich schon über den Map Namen gewundert.

back to off-topic:
I win!
User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
 
Posts: 9206
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby rjmno1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:11 am

A big lock on this topic please admin: i win.

Image
unreal tournament 99
®
Image
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
rjmno1
Masterful
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Personal rank: masterfull

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby RetroEpoch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 am

I'll take the flag...

:flag2:
User avatar
RetroEpoch
Average
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 pm
Personal rank: The more the merrier

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby EvilGrins » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:46 am

Victory is mine!~
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby RetroEpoch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:16 am

EvilGrins wrote:Victory is mine!~

Are you sure? :flag4:
User avatar
RetroEpoch
Average
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 pm
Personal rank: The more the merrier

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby EvilGrins » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:27 am

captainepoch wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:Victory is mine!~

Are you sure?

Image
How dare you, sir!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby Hook » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:59 am

EvilGrins wrote:
captainepoch wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:Victory is mine!~

Are you sure?

Image
How dare you, sir!

Totally unacceptable! :confused2:
=Hook=(Member# 626)
Forums: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
UT99 Server -> CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM}

* Newest Versions of: PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers <-(the Original)
and Now with FOOD FIGHT and Frying Pan arena !!!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
User avatar
Hook
Masterful
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:21 pm
Location: Minnesota USA
Personal rank: UT99 Promoter/Admin

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby EvilGrins » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:09 am

Hook wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:
captainepoch wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:Victory is mine!~

Are you sure?

Image
How dare you, sir!

Totally unacceptable! :confused2:

Image Image
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby RetroEpoch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:31 am

EvilGrins wrote:
Hook wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:
captainepoch wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:Victory is mine!~

Are you sure?

Image
How dare you, sir!

Totally unacceptable! :confused2:

Image Image

:sniper2:
User avatar
RetroEpoch
Average
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 pm
Personal rank: The more the merrier

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby UnrealGGecko » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:28 am

I'VE GOT OUR FLAG!!

*fsheu*
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

List of console converted maps, models & more!
User avatar
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
 
Posts: 2181
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby RetroEpoch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 am

:rocket2:
UnrealGGecko wrote:I'VE GOT OUR FLAG!!

*fsheu*
User avatar
RetroEpoch
Average
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 pm
Personal rank: The more the merrier

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby makemeunreal » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Here's comes the crowned master of the GES Bio Rifle!

:flag5: :bio:
UNREAL
User avatar
makemeunreal
Masterful
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Personal rank: UNREAL

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby RetroEpoch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:34 pm

makemeunreal wrote:Here's comes the crowned master of the GES Bio Rifle!

:flag5: :bio:

I'm still running with the flag!

:flag5:
User avatar
RetroEpoch
Average
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 pm
Personal rank: The more the merrier

Re: Last Post Standing, the sequel

Postby UnrealGGecko » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:05 pm

:sniper2: Not anymore!
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

List of console converted maps, models & more!
User avatar
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
 
Posts: 2181
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

PreviousNext

Return to Misc | Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests