I leave you here

Discussions about everything else
UT99.org

I leave you here

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:You listened TheDane and took the decision to demote me by surprise disingenuous manner.You'll probably tell me that it is for the good of the forum..

I claim my right to withdraw all of my writings here Completely remove my account.

TheDane
If you remember It has already been banned from unrealadmin and it was he who gave ACE 9 to me for to avenge. You can ask to AnthraX.
I ave PM AnthraX for ask if i can upload it at utfiles and it say no.
I ave not upload it and not give the name déloyal TheDane who betrayed his word give to AnthraX
Bad luck for him I did not make it public for the TheDane revenge but with a password http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... CEv09c.rar

And to the fact that he crash servers and Cheat (there is post on unrealadmin to http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showt ... hp?t=28763
And he have hacked the skills forum.
Crash servers.

TheDane to also had the problem of getting caught on the fact that he broke many servers deliberately.

Edit
And to the fact that he crash servers and Cheat
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: I leave you here

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Medor, I don't know how this started (was it because of that fake player mod?), but I really didn't want to see it like this. Hope one day this sh*t will end and u two will shake hands. In the meantime, where would I PM you if something comes up?

Damnit guys, stop making the Gecko cry. :cry:
Cronoloop
Skilled

Post by Cronoloop »

I have no idea why people gets upset on a forum on the internet lol
I don't know what happened but you were a funny cool guy, mercy beacoup for all the links

And don't delete yourself that would be stupid and childish
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

Cronoloop wrote:...And don't delete yourself that would be stupid and childish.
+1 We need you here!
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

I was surprised too tbh (and so far I am very confused as well).
I am not completely updated on everything that went on exactly (I did catch a lot of the posts here and there that were moved/deleted in the meanwhile), but I did notice that a lot more fighting and dramas have been happening lately around here and you happened to be caught in one of them.

The first and last title that was removed (from what I remember) was from Leo (years ago), and I removed it myself back then, and it took a damn lot to reach that stage (en entire week worth of nonsensical ramblings and PMs iirc).

Well, you certainly had your bad moments here and there times to times, like any of us, but you certainly were always there to help the users to find what they were looking for, many times with things people thought to be lost, proving your honorary membership to be a lot more justified and earned than most honorary members from that list.

Whichever road you take from now, take care. :thuup:
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

medor wrote:You listened TheDane and took the decision to demote me by surprise disingenuous manner.You'll probably tell me that it is for the good of the forum..

I claim my right to withdraw all of my writings here Completely remove my account.

TheDane
If you remember It has already been banned from unrealadmin and it was he who gave ACE 9 to me for to avenge. You can ask to AnthraX.
I ave PM AnthraX for ask if i can upload it at utfiles and it say no.
I ave not upload it and not give the name déloyal TheDane who betrayed his word give to AnthraX
Bad luck for him I did not make it public for the TheDane revenge but with a password http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... CEv09c.rar

And to the fact that he crash servers and Cheat (there is post on unrealadmin to http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showt ... hp?t=28763
And he have hacked the skills forum.
Crash servers.

TheDane to also had the problem of getting caught on the fact that he broke many servers deliberately.

Edit
And to the fact that he crash servers and Cheat
Please provide me with evidence that I cheat and crash servers? I never did any of this. And please don't say I hacked Skillz's forums man?!?!?! do you know what hacking is? I got banned back in the days (by IP) without knowing, but read a topic somewhere on his old forum that it was because of DDOS'ing? haha, I was actualy just using a tool to download his files automaticly - but it aparently triggered some alert?

Anyway, I suggest that anyone that doesn't have solid proof that I have either Hacked, cheated or crashed anything to stop just throwing mud. And medor, just by bringing back old topics from my past doesn't mean that you are right. I have changed, I suggest you do to.

I realy like this sentence of yours:
TheDane to also had the problem of getting caught on the fact that he broke many servers deliberately
, if I got caught many times, can you just provide me with one tiny little piece of evidence that is not manifactured to the occation?

About ACE, well, you see I've actualy PM'ed Anthrax about that a long time ago when Feralidragon told me to put it of. He did read it but never replied to it, so after a while I putted it back on as I understood it as he didn't care. I'm not the only one to host it either? Anyway, if Anthrax do reply one day saying I should take it of, well, then I take it of - something you wouldn't understand. I never got the mod from Anthrax - and therby I never made him any promises about anything as you claim "betrayd his word to Anthrax". Where did you get that from? I'm pretty sure you didn't ask Anthrax as it looks to me you claim? I may misunderstand you though?

But you see medor, this is not a personal "fight" against you. If it wasn't because you Waste your webspace on hosting warez and then these potentional cheat fake player mods, then I wouldn't have been this strict. You shouldn't have send my PM to anyone without asking my permission first, and you could have just replied to it instead of going the other way arround. You didn't respect my privacy, and your decision to not remove the mods are seen by many as disrespectfull to all those server admins who works very hard to keep their server crowded in a fair way. Like I stated, you show no honor in that direction.

You do however help a lot of people and you deserver a lot of credit for that indeed, but personaly I don't get much out of getting directed to a french forum as I don't understand a Word of what you write there, combined with the knowledge that you host bad files makes me not wanna click on a download link that I don't know what is. If you leave a lot of people will just have to wait a Little longer before they get help. People fail to see that just because you are always the first with the answer doesn't mean that you are the only one with the answer. But yes, for that part you will be missed.

I hate to see you go like this, throwing false accusations at me. But I hope you will calm down one day and come back - seing that the moderators never deleted anything and you can carry on with you stuff. Hopefully you will return with a changed attitude - just like me.
Retired.
rsbloom44
Experienced

Post by rsbloom44 »

Medor, consider leaving your post up. You have helped many people and with your post deleted it's only hurting the community.
The_Cowboy
Skilled
Personal rank: Codezilla

Post by The_Cowboy »

TheDane wrote: Please provide me with evidence that I cheat and crash servers? I never did any of this.
Well, that shouldn't be difficult to provide
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showp ... ostcount=4
Feralidragon wrote:Trial and error is sometimes better than any tutorial, because we learn how it works for ourselfs, which kills any doubts about anything :tu:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/FreeandOpen
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

The_Cowboy wrote:
TheDane wrote: Please provide me with evidence that I cheat and crash servers? I never did any of this.
Well, that shouldn't be difficult to provide
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showp ... ostcount=4
Yes you are correct I wrote that. That was the old Dane writing that and it was a lie. I have never crashed a single server, and when I mean provide evidence, then I mean some sort of server log showing that I have been online prior to a crash? You will fail to bring that unless you fake one.

Please know Cowboy, that I don't want to get into a debate with you over this, I AM not the old Dane any more. Is this because you want to rip up the past? You have a past too remember? Lets absolutely not go there - I beg you. Register at my forums if you want to ramble about that stuff - I think ut99.org has had eneough of that?
Retired.
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

Sorry medor...resignation not accepted.

We need everyone we can get around here, and you are an important part of this community.

Think on it for a bit. Maybe when you cool down a bit...? :highfive:
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

medor,

You just spent multiple posts telling people in essence "I do what I want on my forum". Well, someone else did what they wanted on their forum and now you want to get upset? You can't have it both ways.

You host files the vast majority of the community wants permanently deleted. You host warez versions of the game we have all paid for multiple times and you encourage it being illegally used. And the final straw for me is that you have taken to attacking people with a personal venom that is inexcusable. You are reaping what you sow my friend. Every time you reply you just dig a deeper hole.

I back this decision. It sends a clear message that aberrant behavior will not be rewarded. Just because you do good things doesn't mean you get to do bad too without repercussions. I appreciate staff taking a stand on this matter. It's important.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

medor wrote:and took the decision to demote me by surprise disingenuous manner.
Surprise?
We tried to convince you in posts and PMs that you should at least make your Fake-Player-Mod you host on your page password protected.
From your side came no reaction. you ignored it and went on.
And you used someones illness against him.

All this together is unworthy a Honorary Member. That's why we the staff decided to demote you.

Edit------------------------------------------------
And before another fight starts, will I close this thread.
Cowboy, Dane and Jack ... stop fighting in the kitchen, go play outside.

medor PM me or the other staff-member.

Edit2----------------------------------------------
Reopened by request ...
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Medor, stay... u are good, just ignore other. Please? Sweet pea?
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

I swear, don't freegin leave !!!!!!! sheesh.

Not sure, but most of us don't even know who these people are, or what happened, and you are more valuable than other users IMO.
@ Medor.

Looking at it from the outside I respect you and whatever files you can get, there is no reason I see for you to leave. (or anyone else)
Binary Space Partitioning
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:Medor just put the legal version of UT up, then have a separate file for your own french extensions. You can't distribute the full game like that. And I'm saying this from what other people have said, I haven't yet had a chance to verify it. But it's banned here so I guess it was checked. Should be UT demo, not warez. Merci

Ohh, let me clarify I don't care what you have on your own server. These guys overwhelmingly don't like it. If you were linking people to files on your site and those files are easy to find on the same site then they all have a valid argument. No warez links, no cheat links. Now please come back