Undertale!! Have you played it?

Discussions about everything else
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Undertale!! Have you played it?

Post by SilverSound »

!!!!** If you want to post spoilers about the game please make sure you actually spoiler the line of text.
On a side note this thread is to talk about the game.
(I personally haven't played the genocide playthrough yet but have done normal and true pacifist)
so please be mindful of others when you post!! thanks**!!!

Hoi!! and Happy new years! (kinda late...) but I've been playing some new games my friends got me. One of them is undertale! Probably the best game I have ever played. For good reason too.

The game is well built, has a compelling story and can really grip your heart in a lot of ways.

Funny, sad, exciting, mysterious. These are the few feelings I personally felt through out my playthroughs.

But I think one of the best things about this game is it's music! The music in this game just ties it all together. With out the music some parts of the story wouldn't feel sad or happy. With out the music you wouldn't get a sense of environment for what your character is going through.

What is your favorite song from the game? I have a few.

SPOILER WARNING (this contains some song names. Can spoil story elements. View the names at your own risk)
Spoiler
"Track 87 Hopes and Dreams"
"Track 77 Asgore"
"Track 67 CORE"
"Track 68 Death by Glamour"
"Track 46 Spear of Justice"
"Track 51 Another Medium"
"Track 49 It's Show Time!"
"Track 21 Dogsong"
"Track 84 Here We Are"
"Track 84 Amalgam"
I might like a lot actually.....

I love music in general. But this game has the best soundtrack of all time in my books. It's on my top list of good songs. What are yours?

This is a place to discus the game. Talk about favorite parts. Favorite characters, favorite moments. Just make sure you spoil tag them so that other's who haven't played the game don't ruin the story for themselves.

If you haven't already, play the game!! It's super cheap on steam right now! Get it while you can!

If you spoil the game by reading spoiler tagged posts please do not get upset that someone spoiled it for you. As you are the only one to be blamed.

I'm eager to hear what you all have to say. ^_^
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Undertale!! Have you played it?

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Definetly a great game that shows how the developer knew what he was doing and such work on every single detail... wow! And yes I haven't heard such good music since, well UT probably :tongue:
:gj: Toby Fox and crew, GJ :tu:
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Re: Undertale!! Have you played it?

Post by SilverSound »

UnrealGecko wrote:I haven't heard such good music since, well UT probably :tongue:
:gj: Toby Fox and crew, GJ :tu:
I agree! UT music is what got me into music in the first place. I still can't believe Toby managed over 90 songs and a game.....sorta by himself.(and some artists/writers)

I don't see anything topping this game in my books for a long while.
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."