See loaded packages ?

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Red_Fist
Godlike

See loaded packages ?

Post by Red_Fist »

I have a box map for testing out some pawns , I loaded those pawns from .u files.

But in the Actor browser when you click to , see packages, it does not show those .U files I used for the pawns. (After I reload a fresh new editor)

So I went to load a package, all you do is click a package-file, and then hit cancel.
After that it shown all the pawn .U files I used in the list, as if it forced a refresh.
So would this work to see all the stuff all the .U files a map is using ?

The other thing is I wish I could put all the pawns in one .U that I don't know how to do. or how to extract them for MyLevel.
Binary Space Partitioning
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: See loaded packages ?

Post by sektor2111 »

Red_Fist wrote:The other thing is I wish I could put all the pawns in one .U that I don't know how to do. or how to extract them for MyLevel.
Already said related to Chaos mapping contest, if I well recall it's posted in Terraniux's map topic. There is not extraction is transporting/teleporting into MyLevel.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Re: See loaded packages ?

Post by Red_Fist »

Well you did it with akcoop2 and that stuff you posted the commands in the editor, makes no sense, it just looked like code but not a command line. :noidea

It shows the packages you enter in the ini, but not ones the map is using, until you go through the motions of opening a package but not open any and hit cancel. Then all the .U files shows up, in the map.

EDIT
Aha ! I got it, I didn't see your obj load command as it was blended in with the other words.
So now I can import them into MyLevel it's not too many pawns maybe 8 or 9, hope that doesn't bog things down.
Binary Space Partitioning