Unreal Tournament Enhancement Projecet!

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
~{kRiD}~
Average

Unreal Tournament Enhancement Projecet!

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am officially back and working on EnhancedUT aka UTEP! hope to make strides in the mod this time around. poll question, do you think i should make stand alone or integrate into NewNet?
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: Unreal Tournament Enhancement Projecet!

Post by JackGriffin »

Stand alone, for sure. Newnet is too easily compromised.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

Don't know you but hey, welcome back anyway!
The more people come back, the better :thuup:

Regards Terraniux
This member can only post when permitted.
~{kRiD}~
Average

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

not releasing anything yet until the project is finished but we are hosting 2 custom UTEP servers FULL of custom maps and UltraGoreSSE from one of our coding gods Feralidragon! I guess for now, as long as it's okay we can use this as a HUB to talk about glitches, errors and anything found in UTEP, correct? I will make sure to keep the thread updated as things progress to both servers

Server 1 - CHICAGO
-]Unreal Tournament Enhancement Project! - Battle Groundz[-

Server 2 - NEW YORK (under construction)
****(((( Toss Your Salad ))))****
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I checked out UTEP on TYS and so far the best thing that stands out for me was the hi-res goo gun projectile. :gj:
~{kRiD}~
Average

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote:I checked out UTEP on TYS and so far the best thing that stands out for me was the hi-res goo gun projectile. :gj:
good! thanks! when was this? it's been updated since. same shockproj as UTEW, different colors tho don't worry :P also used your bullet casings. added it for all enf, mini and sniper so thanks again for that. will definitely give you credit in release read me!

weapons touched are, enforcer (casings), bio (new goo textures), shock (new proj and combo), mini (shell casings), flak (shrapnel glowring and chunk tracers), rockets (realish flames as trails) and last but not least the sniper (shell casings, new 1337 scope from EUT and bullet tracers)

please everyone check it out and leave feedback. this is the home of UTEP and it's for the community so i'm willing to take input into consideration if valid!