(WIP) Alternative female models

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Skerion
Average

(WIP) Alternative female models

Post by Skerion »

Basically, I'm working on making the female characters look more like their male counterparts. I might need to change the proportions a little bit (e.g. adjust the shoulders/hips ratio to make it look more feminine and anatomically correct, at least for the female commando anyway), but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with it.

It's more of a model edit than a skin, though I suppose they're both in the same realm since I'm working with playermodels.

Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and release the models now. It's better that they're out there instead of being hidden on my hard drive. It includes custom textures for 6 of the teams in the game and their PSDs. This is what they look like right now:

Attachments
alt female models.zip
(9.31 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
Last edited by Skerion on Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
makemeunreal
Masterful

Re: (WIP) Alternative female models

Post by makemeunreal »

Man, this is scary. :D Nice work!
nogardilaref
Masterful
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Post by nogardilaref »

Hmmm, this is pretty interesting, it would give each model a direct gender counterpart, something the vast majority of games nowadays are missing.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

makemeunreal wrote:Man, this is scary.
Nah..... More like twisted. :barf:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

I like it ...If you need help with the proportions, I can make a paint over and show you where it need to be fixed a little bit.
And don't forget to make male counterparts of the female skins. :mrgreen:

EDIT-------------------
We need a female Xan model and skin. :ironic:
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Skerion wrote: I might need to change the proportions a little bit (e.g. maybe adjust the shoulders/hips ratio to make it look more feminine, at least for the female commando anyway)...
Yes, the proportions of the female commandos do need some adjustment as they look somewhat odd, though that's not helped by their pose - they certainly could be interesting though. Not so sure about the female soldiers as the default male soldier skins are pretty boring and there are a lot of good female soldier skins around.
Kajgue
Novice
Personal rank: SEX MACHINE

Post by Kajgue »

The model on the bottom left reminds me of one of my P.E teachers from when i was at school. :tu:

Hope you're well Skerion.
Skerion
Average

Post by Skerion »

papercoffee wrote:I like it ...If you need help with the proportions, I can make a paint over and show you where it need to be fixed a little bit.
I'd like to see that. I was hoping to make them pretty well-built, but I'd imagine that there's other problems to consider with the proportions besides that.

I always imagined the soldiers being bulkier while the commandos were somewhat slimmer, so making the female commandos a bit slimmer would probably help.
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Very nice WIP, I'm digging it!
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

This is great and very needed. It will be nice to have female warrior models that aren't all tits and sexuality. The above models could use some toning down in the arms though. Don't be afraid to feminize the models in a realistic way.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

JackGriffin wrote:This is great and very needed. It will be nice to have female warrior models that aren't all tits and sexuality. The above models could use some toning down in the arms though. Don't be afraid to feminize the models in a realistic way.
That would be good and not to twisted LOL.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Skerion wrote:
papercoffee wrote:I like it ...If you need help with the proportions, I can make a paint over and show you where it need to be fixed a little bit.
I'd like to see that. I was hoping to make them pretty well-built, but I'd imagine that there's other problems to consider with the proportions besides that.

I always imagined the soldiers being bulkier while the commandos were somewhat slimmer, so making the female commandos a bit slimmer would probably help.
Muscles and fat can alter ...but what can't be altered is the skeleton and bone structure.
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a ... 0svwm.webm

I'll try my best ;)
nogardilaref
Masterful
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Post by nogardilaref »

JackGriffin wrote:This is great and very needed. It will be nice to have female warrior models that aren't all tits and sexuality. The above models could use some toning down in the arms though. Don't be afraid to feminize the models in a realistic way.
Have you ever seen girls into body building? Yeah, not very feminine looking themselves... so I would say these are actually on point. :lol2:

Having that said, yeah, I think the arms could use some more smoothing, I don't think there are many girls out there comfortable using a skin with vein bulging arms like those.
I suggest to just blend the lines a bit further and that should do the trick.
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

hi guy,

Could make the psd files of the images available at the end of the project???

It is in excellent quality these images!!! :rock: :rock:
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Skerion
Average

Post by Skerion »

Alright, how's this for the commando?

I may need to make her head a bit smaller, but otherwise she looks about right.