(WIP) Alternative female models

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Skerion
Average

Re: (WIP) Alternative female models

Post by Skerion »

This took me way too long to post, but this minor edit is here.

Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game). I might just prepare a zip file with the models and textures in it and upload it later, and see if anyone wants to mess with it.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Skerion wrote: Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game).
Have you tried the UT 99 with Wineskin from The Unrealism Zone? Works fine on my Mac.
Skerion
Average

Post by Skerion »

OjitroC wrote:
Skerion wrote: Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game).
Have you tried the UT 99 with Wineskin from The Unrealism Zone? Works fine on my Mac.
Thanks. Looks like the game itself seems to be working fine, though I'm having trouble with getting UnrealED to work. I would also need to use some other third-party tools like UMake to get the playermodels in the game, which aren't on The Unrealism Zone site.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Skerion wrote: Looks like the game itself seems to be working fine, though I'm having trouble with getting UnrealED to work.
I had a problem with UEd so I now use the standalone UEd2.1 - search this forum for links to this - I think it was referred to in a fairly recent post. It's easy to use with Wineskin; just use the Command Line Shell to start it up.
Skerion wrote: I would also need to use some other third-party tools like UMake to get the playermodels in the game, which aren't on The Unrealism Zone site.
It will depend on the tool but again you can use these from the Command Line Shell. For example, I can run UTPT.exe (plus MapManager, UMODTool and WOTgreal) like that though there are some tools that require a later version of Windows than that contained within Wineskin (so I can't run UnrealDeps). It's really just a question of trying them out.
Koolflux
Experienced

Post by Koolflux »

Skerion wrote:Alright, how's this for the commando?

I may need to make her head a bit smaller, but otherwise she looks about right.
Jesus... that's a woman I would not wanna mess with.

NIce work, btw. It's kinda nice to see female characters that aren't skinny compared to male characters.
Last edited by Koolflux on Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega." ~Xan Kriegor
BadCorps
Experienced
Personal rank: Unholy

Post by BadCorps »

They be BUFF
Deepu
Adept
Personal rank: Average

Post by Deepu »

Are you trying to make transgenders?
Skerion
Average

Post by Skerion »

Someone had asked me for a link to the models a couple months back. I didn't see their message until now, but I guess I may as well post the models now instead of leaving them to rot on my hard drive.

The zip file below contains the two character models plus custom textures for 3 of the soldier skins and 3 of the commando skins. If you wanna make some adjustments to the models or textures, go ahead.
Attachments
alt female models.zip
(9.31 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

You can edit the 1st post in the thread still, this forum doesn't have that kind of restriction. It makes sense to add this download to the first post.
Skerion wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:13 amSomeone had asked me for a link to the models a couple months back
It was me!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Nakron
Novice

Post by Nakron »

Skerion wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:41 am Alright, how's this for the commando?

I may need to make her head a bit smaller, but otherwise she looks about right.

very sick,i really like the ideia of these models (really love this fem commando), when they will be released for download? :gj: :rock:
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

@Nakron please read the forum rules, as you are Necrobumping old threads for no reason.