Extreme dry season in Europe

Discussions about everything else
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Extreme dry season in Europe

Post by papercoffee »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:IT IS ALL THE LOOMYNATI DOING
"Dang!! I knew it..." tapping at my tinfoil hat.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:IT IS ALL THE LOOMYNATI DOING IT ALL OVWER AGAIN< CHEMTRAILS AND EVERYTHING.
Not totally sure what you are suggesting here but, if it is to do with stuff being released from aircraft, perhaps you can explain the science behind it and how it might affect atmospheric wind patterns, speeds etc.

It's worth remembering that the extreme heat of the past couple of months is global rather than simply being limited to Europe and that some parts of the world have had normal temperatures whilst others have had below average temperatures (even in Europe - in Portugal, for example, temperatures in July were well below the long-run average, as they were also in parts of eastern Europe).
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:I SEE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY AND ITS DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL JETTRAILS
I'm sure we've all seen that but it more likely to be due to changes in atmospheric conditions (wind speed, wind direction, temperatures, pressure etc) than anything else.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

OjitroC wrote:Not totally sure what you are suggesting here but...
You didn't got his joke. Google for "CHEMTRAILS" and you'll get it.
It's a huge bunch of nutjobs trying to convince everyone that chemtrails exists and that our governments try to kill us (or what ever) with them.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

papercoffee wrote: You didn't got his joke. Google for "CHEMTRAILS" and you'll get it.
Sorry I didn't realise it was a joke, largely because I've recently debated the issue with people I know around here who take this conspiracy theory seriously.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

OjitroC wrote:
papercoffee wrote: You didn't got his joke. Google for "CHEMTRAILS" and you'll get it.
Sorry I didn't realise it was a joke, largely because I've recently debated the issue with people I know around here who take this conspiracy theory seriously.
Ah... ok. no problem.
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

And the earth is flat!
:mrgreen:
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:IT IS ALL THE LOOMYNATI DOING IT ALL OVWER AGAIN< CHEMTRAILS AND EVERYTHING.

I SEE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY AND ITS DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL JETTRAILS

WEATHER TERRORISM AND ALL, THEY CHNAGE PREDICTIONS SUDDENLY BASED ON HOW MUCH CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED OR NOT.

capss
So it is weather manipulation?

I've heard of them yes, but I don't know much about that. Could you elaborate on this? If this is in touch with the forum rules that is? ( even though it is already summarized by paper and oji)
Mind the caps next time haha.
---

Today''s forecast will be the same old story for us, but for SPAIN and PORTUGAL, the celcius will be near 48......

ImageImageImage
Good luck and stay cool!
This member can only post when permitted.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

It was a joke, but more like a half-joke because there might be something to the theory after all, imo.

I know this heatwave is global, but some areas are affected worse than others.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:I know this heatwave is global, but some areas are affected worse than others.
That's because people are dumb and destroyed huge parts of their soil. Not knowing what they are doing.
Watch this videos.

Just a good summary to the actual problem:
SBjtO-0tbKU

This is the most mind opening... because this guy did make a huge mistake in the past and learned from it:
vpTHi7O66pI
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Well, I am aware of the problems in general. For example here people destroyed (especially the communists) the natural wet fields that held the water. Then in 1997 there was that surprising huge flood that came out of nowhere for them.

And...well now they are also mowing the grass short everywhere, making the area the more drier. Even though there's no agriculture anymore in these parts, they mow the grass for no reason other than it being "order of the municipality".

But there might be something up about the planes. Sometimes I see different speed planes that really leave the trail a lot while normal jets just disperse and fly at different speeds. I don't know about that.

It's not surprising these theories do exist if some "fundemantal" science is wrong to begin with, like "quantum physics", most of it is bullshit on par with theories like flat earth...
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: But there might be something up about the planes. Sometimes I see different speed planes that really leave the trail a lot while normal jets just disperse and fly at different speeds. I don't know about that.
I won't discuss this field. This is just some kind of belief thing or better said superstition.

We have here the that habit that people rub the coins on the ticket dispenser when ever a coin isn't taken by that machine, believing that they can manipulate the coin in some way (magnetic, thickness or what ever). They got told many times that it's just random and a flaw in the recognition system and can't be affected by rubbing the coin. But the do it anyway and destroy the covering of those dispensers, because sometimes the coin will be taken after the second try or after the fifth or the eighth ...the people believe that it has something to do with their rubbing.
To protect the covering of that machines the transport services put a small plate near the coin slit, so people can still rub the coins. And now they have even a proof that their doing is right ...why else would the transport service put a plate for rubbing on the dispenser, right?
Well, I tested it. when I found a machine which wasn't taking my money, I just put it very slowly inside and the coin was taken in 95% of tries right after the first try.
No rubbing or hitting helped but knowing that the system couldn't recognise the coin.

Mostly it's just a flaw or incompetence and not with intent.
Oh and...
Greed makes you blind for things to come.

Amen.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I know that no "coin rubbing" will help. I'm not in that cathegory.

I am simply trying to investigate the chemtrails phenomenon from another side. Most people who talk about it are misinformed in the first place.

I don't have the hard evidence for many things and that's why I don't talk about it with certaintity.

But I have also seen evidence - not hard proof - for believing that there is something up with the sky business.

It can't be the way most conspiracy theorists put it, or whoever follows it and lives in another fairy tale.
'Zac
Experienced
Personal rank: Who knows.

Post by 'Zac »

i live in southern united states and it has been raining every day since around June 20, its usually more dry with way less rain. according to some local article its already rained more this year than the entirety of last year already in my state and also there's flood warnings every day where I live recently, which again doesn't normally happen unless there is a hurricane or tropical storm

I don't like to watch news and media that often, so i had no idea about this dry season my Euro friends are witnessing, which surprises me a lot just like this rain.
Prophunt for UT99!!!
Github
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

papercoffee wrote:
OjitroC wrote:Not totally sure what you are suggesting here but...
You didn't got his joke. Google for "CHEMTRAILS" and you'll get it.
It's a huge bunch of nutjobs trying to convince everyone that chemtrails exists and that our governments try to kill us (or what ever) with them.
WRONG !!! they are trying to CONTROL us. get your facts straight, or I will have to pop in my jet and give it to you once and for all. :mrgreen:

30 years ago we had much worse winters, now they are starting to come back, :mad2:
Binary Space Partitioning
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Post by Hellkeeper »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:And...well now they are also mowing the grass short everywhere, making the area the more drier. Even though there's no agriculture anymore in these parts, they mow the grass for no reason other than it being "order of the municipality".
In the name of Zeus, I see this everywhere too. The 2 centimenters of dead dry yellow grass have been mowed down this very week for no damn reason except that it's a habit and because I guess you can't let the two poor garigue flowers trying to survive bloom in the perfectly mowed desert of grassy dunes the elderly want around their homes.
Then of course everything's deader than dead and everything turns to thick mud when the rain finally comes back in the winter, as there's no vegetation left to absorb the water. Everything is dumb. It's not just that things are bad, people are doing all they can to sabotage what remains fine.
But I'm not worried for this grass though, it will probably be covered in asphalt in a few years to support another mall or something.
You must construct additional pylons.